Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Yes, he is correct, always nuts or crisps served with alcohol in Greece. Also glass of water with every coffee ordered.

Citação de: Vitor84 em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 17:24
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 17:02
Citação de: Vitor84 em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 15:51
The best is Fix  :cool2:

For me there is only one beer I order in Greece..

It's not so tasty.
But with some nuts as is usual in greek bars is very good.

Man you must have had a bad one maybe. For me before I even go on a bar I ask if they have alfa. I love the crisp taste and smooth method. I would say after Alfa the only other beer I would order is Amstel  (which is brewed very well in Greece under licence). In winter or cold weather I don't go near beer too often.

As my cousins used to say.. A meal like this puts hair on your chest..

Vitor84

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 18:36
Yes, he is correct, always nuts or crisps served with alcohol in Greece. Also glass of water with every coffee ordered.

Citação de: Vitor84 em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 17:24
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 17:02
Citação de: Vitor84 em 22 de Janeiro de 2016, 15:51
The best is Fix  :cool2:

For me there is only one beer I order in Greece..

It's not so tasty.
But with some nuts as is usual in greek bars is very good.

Man you must have had a bad one maybe. For me before I even go on a bar I ask if they have alfa. I love the crisp taste and smooth method. I would say after Alfa the only other beer I would order is Amstel  (which is brewed very well in Greece under licence). In winter or cold weather I don't go near beer too often.
No my friend, it's impossible because I didn't drink just one or two ;D
It's a question of taste, for me alfa is lighter compared to fix. Doesn't mean that I didn't like alfa or mythos, because I liked, but Fix was my favourite.

Faliro

Yes, alfa is not as heavy and malty as mythos for example. I love the flavour of alfa and for summer it is perfect. Fix for me tasted better before it went into liquidation and restarted years later. The flavour now for my buds is a little boring and heavy for 36¤ heat.

Festivus

Faliro, I was told once that wine in Greece, is on average cheaper than beer. Is it true?

Faliro

Attica Retsina usually yes.

Wines vary. Wine in made in Santorini for example is around 5 times the price but that stuff is special - no matter how much you drink you wont get a hang over due to the volcanic nutrients and it tastes great. Best wine I ever drunk. They have to grow it against the soil to shield it from the winds. Whole thing is crazy.

Bryan.

Faliro

The power he gets on the back-heel is impressive. Sweet connection.

JDiogo20

"The break is over, a new streak begins."
1-0 against Skoda Xanthi.

Faliro

lost_paradise

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Janeiro de 2016, 16:32
found this yesterday..

If you like beers with a flavour of sweet...Super Bock is the answer.

Festivus

Citação de: JDiogo20 em 23 de Janeiro de 2016, 23:33

"The break is over, a new streak begins."
1-0 against Skoda Xanthi.
At first I read it as "a new steak begins". I should go make dinner...

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Janeiro de 2016, 16:32
found this yesterday..

Germans find Super Bock's name hilarious and also consider it false advertising ;D

Faliro

Links for cup game Olympiacos vs Asteras Tripoli (that is right - Tripoli, that crazy Peloponesian city where Kolokotronis said there were so many dead Turks inside when it was liberated, his horse could not find its feet).

http://www.thefeed2all.eu/watch/405456/1/watch-olympiacos-vs-asteras-tripolis.html

When is Gottshalk back??  :smokin:

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Janeiro de 2016, 17:28
Links for cup game Olympiacos vs Asteras Tripoli (that is right - Tripoli, that crazy Peloponesian city where Kolokotronis said there were so many dead Turks inside when it was liberated, his horse could not find its feet).

http://www.thefeed2all.eu/watch/405456/1/watch-olympiacos-vs-asteras-tripolis.html

When is Gottshalk back??  :smokin:
I believe he's back already.

Faliro