Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: cristao69 em 03 de Março de 2016, 20:52

Faliro, what's the name of Marco Silva female translator?

Read from this page. We go into plenty of detail!

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=53783.3225

Theroux

Olympiacos fans must be tired of greek football, right?

It wouldn't be surprising if the greek league goes down the same path as the scottish (romanian, etc.) league and becomes completely irrelevant at the european level.

At least in Portugal we can dream of an Iberian League, but Greece borders Macedonia, Albania and Bulgaria (won't even mention Turkey) ahah

Faliro

Citação de: Theroux em 03 de Março de 2016, 21:27

It wouldn't be surprising if the greek league goes down the same path as the scottish (romanian, etc.) league and becomes completely irrelevant at the european level.

At least in Portugal we can dream of an Iberian League, but Greece borders Macedonia, Albania and Bulgaria (won't even mention Turkey) ahah

I gave up on Greece and Greek football years ago. I post here entertaining things because I like Benfica and the Benfica fans on here and I like to chat with you guys.

Greek football is finished. Like everything in the country - leftism has permeated to full infiltration. There is nothing left that works. Law and order doesn't exist. It really doesn't.. you can literally get away with murder in Greece.

What is amazing is how Greek football, underfunded and broken, missing key teams like Aris and AEK the last few years has been relevant at all.. I mean I am constantly amazed Greek teams remain more famous than Romanian or Bulgarian. However that will change now. Greece has been a leftist country since 1974 - even the Greek 'conservatives' would be called leftists in any other civilised country. However - when Syriza got in - Greece finally had hard leftists - the dream of many Greeks since 1949. These guys are turning Greece into a Lebanon style country. Tsipras said recently he doesn't believe in borders.. here is Tsipras as a young man..

Says it all really.. a country of anarchists, ruled by anarchists..

lost_paradise

your obsession with an Iberian League is something else  :2funny:

Too much Dragon Ball growing up?

Theroux

Portuguese football also was very violent but after Euro 2004 the new stadiums forced people to become more civilized. I think older stadiums "invite" bad behavior.

Next season Olympiakos doesn't know if it will play the group stage of the CL, so probably the budget will have to be reduced. It's not looking good.

Festivus

Citação de: Theroux em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:10
Portuguese football also was very violent but after Euro 2004 the new stadiums forced people to become more civilized. I think older stadiums "invite" bad behavior.

Next season Olympiakos doesn't know if it will play the group stage of the CL, so probably the budget will have to be reduced. It's not looking good.
It was definitely more violent, but on a Greek level violent? I don't think so. Unless you're talking about backstage politics.

lost_paradise

Citação de: cristao69 em 03 de Março de 2016, 20:52

Faliro, what's the name of Marco Silva female translator?
Your life will never be the same once you know her name.

Be prepared for a life-changing experience. It`s for you to decide.

Greeks call it Θεοφάνεια.

Theroux

Citação de: lost_paradise em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:07

You're obsessed with my obsessions.

Faliro

And I am obsessed with watching others obsessing about each others obsessions!

Perhaps you can join the Catalan League when it breaks away?

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:21

NEVER!

lost_paradise

Citação de: Theroux em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:20

Jesus. Brilliant use of propaganda technique. Reversing and forcing to look upon the self.

No thx. I`m pretty satisfied with playing in tugão. It`s like that small house or car we have fond memories and can`t get rid of it.

lost_paradise

Citação de: Cloughie em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:26
Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:21

NEVER!

Theroux

Citação de: lost_paradise em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:31

Jesus. Brilliant use of propaganda technique. Reversing and forcing to look upon the self.

No thx. I`m pretty satisfied with playing in tugão. It`s like that small house or car we have fond memories and can`t get rid of it.

Oxymoron. Disqualified.

lost_paradise

Citação de: Theroux em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:37
Citação de: lost_paradise em 03 de Março de 2016, 22:31

Oxymoron. Disqualified.
ah. You`re right. Tugão is satisfaction in it`s nature. Case closed.

lost_paradise

There`s only one way out Faliro. You know it.

The return of the pacifier

These are hands. They are not used to fight. They are used to cook.