Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 07 de Julho de 2016, 23:01
I think it's safe to say that Faliro will be on our side in the Euro final  :angel:

Safe to say indeed I will supporting Portugal.

Something with fate .. perhaps.. just seems right..Portugal know the feeling of losing at home in a final.. I think now they are ready to inflict that same pain onto France.

I expect Portugal to play for their lives and go for it 100%. I also think it suits Portugal to play France over Germany.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Julho de 2016, 00:41
Citação de: Festivus em 07 de Julho de 2016, 23:01
I think it's safe to say that Faliro will be on our side in the Euro final  :angel:

Safe to say indeed I will supporting Portugal.

Something with fate .. perhaps.. just seems right..Portugal know the feeling of losing at home in a final.. I think now they are ready to inflict that same pain onto France.

I expect Portugal to play for their lives and go for it 100%. I also think it suits Portugal to play France over Germany.
If this was a book or a tv show I'd be sure about our win. Sadly football does not work like that. I hope you're right however.

Faliro

It is not the kind of game I would put money on.

Faliro

Leali officially joined 2016-17 season, Superleague giants Olympiakos on a season-long loan deal that expires on 30 June 2017, with a €3 million buying clause at the end of the season.

I hope he is the starter.

Here were our last two friendlies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F59-c5NP-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z639dXq8nc

The detailed technical aspects of the team are difficult to assess at this point due to possible transfers and only two strikers. The team will be built around a frantic pressing midfield whose effective energy will last as long as the lungs of the midfield 4 lasts. Incisive attack and all hands the pumps in defence. The hybrid Iberian style.. because to control the game the way Barcelona does.. is something we can only watch and admire - to replicate it... you need either a mythical genius coach we have not seen yet or around 300 million.  ;D

Faliro

In between all training sessions - every available hour is used by the technical team. They watch the games - over and over and analyse the data and performances together with Sanchez.

Red Eyes

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Julho de 2016, 23:07
In between all training sessions - every available hour is used by the technical team. They watch the games - over and over and analyse the data and performances together with Sanchez.

Normal nowadays.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Julho de 2016, 01:55

Normal nowadays.

Not in Greece..  :)

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Julho de 2016, 12:05
Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Julho de 2016, 01:55

Normal nowadays.

Not in Greece..  :)
In any decent club.

Faliro

Well watching the dregs last season..AEK/PAO/PAOK etc.. it was clear this wasn't happening.. while at clubs like Panionios it was clear there was a careful analysis after each game.

Faliro

Kunstler

not bad, but the sponsor kinda ruins it

Faliro

Faliro

MILF's birthday yesterday:

Seems Da Costa may be leaving.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Julho de 2016, 17:06
New away kit:

Looks more fitting for a GK kit. I don't really like the combo and the sponsor looks bad.