Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 22 de Maio de 2017, 20:24
NES is out of Porto. Olympiacos bound, no?

Rumours are 2 coaches from Spain and one from a mystery country are all favourites .

Bryan.

According to our "transfer experts" on TV (take it with a huge grain of salt), Nuno Espírito Santo already has a job lined up.

Watch out...

Queimaxo

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Maio de 2017, 00:49
Citação de: RodriE em 22 de Maio de 2017, 20:24
NES is out of Porto. Olympiacos bound, no?

Rumours are 2 coaches from Spain and one from a mystery country are all favourites .
Big Sam! :rir:

Festivus

Who is your favourite Olympiacos coach ever since you've joined our forum?

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Maio de 2017, 22:32

That is an easy one for me Festivus. Michel. 100%. I was stunned when he was sacked. He was stunned. He actually cried. To this day I am disgusted at what happened concerning him. I loved the way played under him.

Faliro

Citação de: Bryan. em 23 de Maio de 2017, 23:22
According to our "transfer experts" on TV (take it with a huge grain of salt), Nuno Espírito Santo already has a job lined up.

Watch out...

There is smoke coming from Portugal..

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2017, 22:35

That is an easy one for me Festivus. Michel. 100%. I was stunned when he was sacked. He was stunned. He actually cried. To this day I am disgusted at what happened concerning him. I loved the way played under him.
And least favourite? Paulo bento?

Bryan.

Citação de: Bryan. em 23 de Maio de 2017, 23:22

Watch out...

There is smoke coming from Portugal..

You can breathe, apparently it's Jorge Mendes' controlled Wolverhampton.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Maio de 2017, 22:36

Bento played around 3 teenagers per game. How can anyone hate that?

Worst was Jardim for me. Playing defensive at home against teams like Levadiakos is not acceptable - even if we got the result we needed.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2017, 22:52

Worst was Jardim for me. Playing defensive at home against teams like Levadiakos is not acceptable - even if we got the result we needed.
Had a feeling you weren't a huge fan of Bento tbh, but I do remember you not liking Jardim much. He's a defensive coach but it seem Monaco has scored lots of goals this season.

What did you think of marco Silva?

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Maio de 2017, 22:54

Had a feeling you weren't a huge fan of Bento tbh, but I do remember you not liking Jardim much. He's a defensive coach but it seem Monaco has scored lots of goals this season.

Marco Silva - highly professional. Polite. No obvious criticism. He is a solid manager and he seems intelligent.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2017, 22:57

Marco Silva - highly professional. Polite. No obvious criticism. He is a solid manager and he seems intelligent.
I forgot Vitor Pereira coached you as well lol. What about him?

Btw, now that the Euro 2016 euphoria is gone... no I don't think Santos became a good coach overnight. I wont' forget his poor job at Porto, Sporting and Benfica.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Maio de 2017, 23:04

Btw, now that the Euro 2016 euphoria is gone... no I don't think Santos became a good coach overnight. I wont' forget his poor job at Porto, Sporting and Benfica.

Vitor Pereira was an alfa male to the point that if he, Marco Silva, Jardim and Bento all shared the same cell - I get the feeling he would easily make Bento and Silva his bitch. Jardim would probably fight him however.

I actually liked Vitor Pereira - I felt he was a superb motivator - he was also quite arrogant and brave - which adds to the entertainment.

I spose we all see football in different ways. For example - if I only cared about results and stability - Marco Silva would be my favourite. However for me football is escapism. I like lots of goals - fights, skill etc. Emotion. So I suppose I tend to gravitate towards a Vitor Pereira type character over the other Portuguese at our club. I didn't follow what happened to Pereira after he left - but I remember his essence.

As for Santos - I never liked him as a coach. I know to many that may sound ridiculous. I watched him coach all over Greece and then the Greek national team. Never really liked the way he set out teams.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2017, 23:16

Vitor Pereira was an alfa male to the point that if he, Marco Silva, Jardim and Bento all shared the same cell - I get the feeling he would easily make Bento and Silva his bitch. Jardim would probably fight him however.

I actually liked Vitor Pereira - I felt he was a superb motivator - he was also quite arrogant and brave - which adds to the entertainment.

I spose we all see football in different ways. For example - if I only cared about results and stability - Marco Silva would be my favourite. However for me football is escapism. I like lots of goals - fights, skill etc. Emotion. So I suppose I tend to gravitate towards a Vitor Pereira type character over the other Portuguese at our club. I didn't follow what happened to Pereira after he left - but I remember his essence.

As for Santos - I never liked him as a coach. I know to many that may sound ridiculous. I watched him coach all over Greece and then the Greek national team. Never really liked the way he set out teams.
Fernando Santos at Benfica after we'd lose away games by 3-0/3-1(quite often):

"Jeez, I told the players not to concede goals. But they didn't listen to me!"

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Maio de 2017, 23:18
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2017, 23:16

Fernando Santos at Benfica after we'd lose away games by 3-0/3-1(quite often):

"Jeez, I told the players not to concede goals. But they didn't listen to me!"

He actually say that?

:2funny: