Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 25 de Agosto de 2017, 02:10
Bouchalakis is doing wonders at Forest.

He was always quite an interesting player. The minute however he managed to put two good games together he would get injured for the next 2 months..

Faliro

Greek media now following every game Sporting play!  :2funny:

Faliro

Faliro

Completed on Engels from Brugge.

RodriE

And now Dragovic.
Now we're talking. Getting solid.

NicoGaitan10

How did Oly manage to get Dragovic, Djordjevic and Engels?

Very good transfers for the CL, let alone the Greek League!

Cloughie

Nice signings.
Finally Marinakis is putting real money.

Kunstler

Very good signings :o we could use one of those CB

Faliro

Citação de: NicoGaitan10 em 30 de Agosto de 2017, 16:07
How did Oly manage to get Dragovic, Djordjevic and Engels?

Very good transfers for the CL, let alone the Greek League!

Đurđević probably from our very close Serb ties and also through our employee Darko Kovačević.

Engels probably a Xasi connection.

Dragovic as part of the €22 million Retsos Leverkusen deal.  I am not convinced Dragovic is better than the 19 year old Retsos who is superb at both CB and FB.

The one I am most curious about is Đurđević. Could be very useful for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0tx-9p8bw8

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 25 de Julho de 2017, 20:41
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Julho de 2017, 20:19
Excellent game. Severe hatred and intensity. Pure football pleasure. Easily most intense game and quality game I have seen so far this season.
How did Siopis play?

Just read he has been loaned back to Panionios. No room for him according to Hasi.

RodriE

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Agosto de 2017, 22:10
Excellent game. Severe hatred and intensity. Pure football pleasure. Easily most intense game and quality game I have seen so far this season.
How did Siopis play?

Just read he has been loaned back to Panionios. No room for him according to Hasi.
Fucks sake.
The guy needs to get out of there then. I can bet that once he leaves he will start to rise and rise.

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 30 de Agosto de 2017, 22:13
How did Siopis play?

Fucks sake.
The guy needs to get out of there then. I can bet that once he leaves he will start to rise and rise.

Needs a better agent - or perhaps to be braver. He probably refused some offers from Iberia for the comfort of a club he feels at home with.

RodriE

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Agosto de 2017, 22:15
How did Siopis play?

Fucks sake.

Needs a better agent - or perhaps to be braver. He probably refused some offers from Iberia.

:estrelas: :estrelas:

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 30 de Agosto de 2017, 22:16
Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Agosto de 2017, 22:15
How did Siopis play?

Fucks sake.

Needs a better agent - or perhaps to be braver. He probably refused some offers from Iberia.

:estrelas: :estrelas:

Yea happens a lot. Both Ninis and Fetfatzidis turned down Betis and few other Iberian clubs I can't remember now. At the time - I was like wtf.. :huh: - they were both flying high.. Greeks don't usually hesitate playing for an Italian club but maybe some of them think Spain and Portugal is just far?

Faliro