Olympiacos Piraeus

StellaRojas

Citação de: Chelas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 12:37
Great player   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ZF7_mJWX8

Agreed! He played for Zvezda too  :drunk: Unfortunately, he did not get a chance to show what he could, because he was too young and had a misfortune of playing for us in the period of 1991-1993.

Faliro, you should be buying from Zvezda and not from Partizan ^-^

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:00

Agreed! He played for Zvezda too  :drunk: Unfortunately, he did not get a chance to show what he could, because he was too young and had a misfortune of playing for us in the period of 1991-1993.

I agree!

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:20

I agree!

Right now, we have Richmond Boakye (a striker) but I do not think you can afford him, because Everton is interested in him. We also have Guelor Kanga (a midfielder) who is our key guy, but he is a bit, let's say, mentally unstable...and he needs a good coach to keep him in check and get the best out of him. Then we have Mitchel Donald, a defensive midfielder, he wants to go in summer, as a free agent...because he wants to play in one of the top five leagues. If you need a central defender, I would recommend Le Tallec. :)

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:25

I agree!

Right now, we have Richmond Boakye ( striker) but I do not think you can afford him, because Everton is interested in him. We also have Guelor Kanga ( midfielder) who is our key guy, but he is a bit, let's say, unbalanced mentally...and he needs a good coach to keep him in check and get the best out of him. Then we have Mitchel Donald, a defensive midfielder, he wants to go in summer, for free...because he wants to play in one of the top five leagues. If you need a central defender, I would recommend Le Tallec. :)

Sounds like you have some interesting players this year. I imagine OSFP will go all in to get Mirallas and perhaps another surprise? Kapino, Carcela, Milic and the Partisan player all leaving should free up money too.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:28

I agree!

Right now, we have Richmond Boakye ( striker) but I do not think you can afford him, because Everton is interested in him. We also have Guelor Kanga ( midfielder) who is our key guy, but he is a bit, let's say, unbalanced mentally...and he needs a good coach to keep him in check and get the best out of him. Then we have Mitchel Donald, a defensive midfielder, he wants to go in summer, for free...because he wants to play in one of the top five leagues. If you need a central defender, I would recommend Le Tallec. :)

Sounds like you have some interesting players this year. I imagine OSFP will go all in to get Mirallas and perhaps another surprise? Kapino, Carcela, Milic and the Partisan player all leaving should free up money too.

Yes, we have a lot of interesting and quality players this year, it will be interesting in the market. And we will also buy additional 4 players in January. If you can get your hands on Mirallas, he would definitely be a great option. There were rumours that we were interested in Ben...because Milojevic coached him and appreciates him a lot.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:35

I agree!

Yes, we have a lot of interesting and quality players this year, it will be interesting in the market. And we will also buy additional 4 players in January. If you can get your hands on Mirallas, he would definitely be a great option. There were rumours that we were interested in Ben...because Milojevic coached him and appreciates him a lot.

I actually rate Ben. There is always something that keeps him out the team, but he is a good player - just needs games.

What did Milojevic say about his time in Greece?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:41

I agree!

I actually rate Ben. There is always something that keeps him out the team, but he is a good player - just needs games.

Of all Serbian players who are accessible to you, I would recommend Nemanja Radoja.  I mean, because he is a Serb whose name is Nemanja, you can not go wrong :smokin: He is a defensive midfielder, who was among the best Celta players, but then he had that injury...and has been out of the starting eleven since. But he is similar to Matic in his style of play. I so wish Zvezda could get him...but it is impossible.

Covenant

Greece is a place that can save Djuricic.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:44

I agree!

Of all Serbian players who are accessible to you, I would recommend Nemanja Radoja.  I mean, because he is a Serb whose name is Nemanja, you can not go wrong :smokin: He is a defensive midfielder, who was among the best Celta players, but then he had that injury...and has been out of the starting eleven since. But he is similar to Matic in his style of play. I so wish Zvezda could get him...but it is impossible.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:47

It looks like Djuricic is heading to Zvezda. He is on the top of our list.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 14:09

I agree!

To be honest, he was not asked about Greece all that much. But since his son plays for Greek NT, his experience is more than certainly positive. He had success with Panionios.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 14:14

I agree!

To be honest, he was not asked about Greece all that much. But since his son plays for Greek NT, his experience is more than certainly positive. He had success with Panionios.

He was excellent at Panionios. Beating teams with 7 times more money well. He used the Panionios players superbly.

Does Nemanja Milojevic have a Greek mother or got a Greek passport due to him being born in Athens?

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 14:12
Citação de: Covenant em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 13:47

It looks like Djuricic is heading to Zvezda. He is on the top of our list.
If you have enough money is awesome.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 14:18
Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Dezembro de 2017, 14:14

I agree!

He was excellent at Panionios. Beating teams with 7 times more money well. He used the Panionios players superbly.

Does Nemanja Milojevic have a Greek mother or got a Greek passport due to him being born in Athens?

Yes, I rate him very highly. He deserves to coach a team in one of the top leagues, after Zvezda ( hopefully, not too soon).
To be honest, I do not know who is the mother of Nemanja. But he says that he will continue playing for Greece, because he likes the atmosphere.

T1n0_SLB

Has Olympiacos ever had a high rated turkish player?