Olympiacos Piraeus

FP3

Why no fans between Oly and Pana?

Covenant

Citação de: FP3 em 04 de Março de 2018, 21:28
Why no fans between Oly and Pena?
Punishment.

https://youtu.be/7g8iLN28dIM

Panathinaikos squad is awful, how Olympiakos lose points against them. Empty stadium isn't a good excuse.

FP3

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Março de 2018, 21:49
Punishment.

Panathinaikos squad is awful, how Olympiakos lose points against them. Empty stadium isn't a good excuse.
Oh right....that episode  :rir:
Still....kinda sad no fans in one of the fiercest games in the world

Covenant

One country without away fans is a disgrace.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Março de 2018, 21:49
Punishment.

We are a shadow this season. The other teams got their shit together and we sacked our coach Lemonis mid season for no reason when we were back on top. We sabotaged ourselves. Also we don't have any players with magic. All our players are ordinary.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Março de 2018, 22:01
One country without away fans is a disgrace.

Away fans are permitted but not for the big clubs against big clubs. This is because there is no law and order. If there was proper policing and a judicial system not based on the Ottoman village mentality - EG 'I am sorry I threw the flare in the player's face - I am more calm now.. sorry..' then Greece would be suitable for away fans at big games. However currently - PAOK fans on their own are enough to cause major riots and hospitalise police like last week. Imagine if you threw away fans into that mix..

Godescalco

It ended 1-1, right?

Mediocre season for Olympiacos in general but it was bound to happen. You can't win forever.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 04 de Março de 2018, 22:37
It ended 1-1, right?

Mediocre season for Olympiacos in general but it was bound to happen. You can't win forever.

I am not bitter because we have looked bad this season. The funny thing is PAOK's hatred for Olympiacos lost them their chance of their first league title in over 30 years. Everyday  Savvidis' son writing crap about Olympiacos on his twitter - riling up the PAOK hooligans.. they get their chance - they fuck PAOK's season once again.. Asteras put the final nail in their coffin. The ironies this season are immense. I don't think after this season the Greek footballing landscape will ever be the same again.

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Março de 2018, 22:51
It ended 1-1, right?

I am not bitter because we have looked bad this season. The funny thing is PAOK's hatred for Olympiacos lost them their chance of their first league title in over 30 years. Everyday  Savvidis' son writing crap about Olympiacos on his twitter - riling up the PAOK hooligans.. they get their chance - they fuck PAOK's season once again.. Asteras put the final nail in their coffin. The ironies this season are immense. I don't think after this season the Greek footballing landscape will ever be the same again.

The most important thing, IMO, is for the Greek league to regain quality and competitiveness. A bit like it was in the 90's.

You need strong AEK, PAO and PAOK sides for that. An economically sound league overall with 3 or 4 top clubs. They have to have ability to invest more than in the present time but without going into bankruptcy.

Olympiacos, as you already now, will only benefit from it, even if they don't win as often.

StellaRojas

Despite of a punishment, celebrating Zvezda's birthday :clap1:

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Março de 2018, 10:05
Despite of a punishment, celebrating Zvezda's birthday :clap1:

Nice. I tried to get a screen shot of it after the game but could not find one.

Citação de: Gottschalk em 04 de Março de 2018, 22:58
Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Março de 2018, 22:51
It ended 1-1, right?

The most important thing, IMO, is for the Greek league to regain quality and competitiveness. A bit like it was in the 90's.

You need strong AEK, PAO and PAOK sides for that. An economically sound league overall with 3 or 4 top clubs. They have to have ability to invest more than in the present time but without going into bankruptcy.

Olympiacos, as you already now, will only benefit from it, even if they don't win as often.

Yea, I think long term a more competitive league suits Greece and Olympiacos. This year we have had our worst performances in the derbies that we have had for 58 years.

Slipknot_BMC

WTF Olympiakos is not going to be champions this year???

When this happen the last time ?

Faliro

AEK last won the Championship 23 years ago..

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Março de 2018, 13:00

Who won in 2010? Panatinaikos?

Faliro

Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 05 de Março de 2018, 13:06
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Março de 2018, 13:00

Who won in 2010? Panatinaikos?

Yea, they had a strong team that year; Katsou, Gilberto Silva, Djbril Cisse, Ninis, Karagounis, Seitaridis, Leto, Simao, Marcelo Mattos, Karnezis etc. They were pretty much stacked in every position. They are still currently paying off half those players..  :rir: