Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 27 de Março de 2018, 19:06
League back on?

League back on! PAOK decision delayed to Thursday or friday... :crazy2: Probably EPO officials being threatened hourly to water-down any punishment.

Your main paper did a good expose on Greece recently:

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Março de 2018, 19:57
Citação de: Calcio em 27 de Março de 2018, 19:06
League back on?

League back on! PAOK decision delayed to Thursday or friday... :crazy2: Probably EPO officials being threatened hourly to water-down any punishment.

Your main paper did a good expose on Greece recently:

:rir: :tonge:

Faliro

Some small riots in downtown Piraeus this afternoon/ Syriza Minister was rumoured to be speaking at hotel. Olympiacos fans rioted and then dispersed. Syriza Minister gave his speach anyway.

Here is the minister in his favourite nest:

Vid 1:

https://streamable.com/ga13v

Vid 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp-nlh-KV3M

===============================================

In other news..

EPO arbitration committee decided that Dimitris Skouteri's bizarre 1am decision to give back PAOK 3 points for the abandoned game (PAOK  vs Olympiacos - where Garcia was hit with an unfurling till roll) is upheld. So PAOK basically get no punishment for what they did to Garcia.

Yet another major decision in favour of PAOK.

Jorge.P_

What's with Bruno Viana, Faliro? Why did you let him go?

Covenant

Bad result yesterday. What a disgrace.

Faliro

Citação de: Jorge.P_ em 01 de Abril de 2018, 14:50

He made a mistake in one game and didnt seem sorry so he was booed. That's all it takes in Greece. Personally I thought he was very good but once the mob speaks..

:crazy2:

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 01 de Abril de 2018, 15:58
Bad result yesterday. What a disgrace.

Season is finished. I would just play the youth for the last few games.. Romao and Botia are just wasting everyone's time.

Covenant

AEK champion again. I can only imagine the happiness in their supporters after such  tough times.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Abril de 2018, 20:41

He made a mistake in one game and didnt seem sorry so he was booed. That's all it takes in Greece. Personally I thought he was very good but once the mob speaks..

He's going to be a big time player, I think.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 01 de Abril de 2018, 22:50
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Abril de 2018, 20:41

He's going to be a big time player, I think.

He looked very good at Olympiacos..

Faliro

Marinakis went to the Rentis training ground and went mad. Said the players are to blame for 3 coaches not being able to make anything of the team. He said from now on the under-21 side will play the majority of games with only a few senior regulars in each game. Ofoe and Seba have already been told to leave. Many more will follow.

http://m.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/keraynoi-marinakh-tha-paiksoyme-me-thn-k20-kai-elaxistoys-apo-esas.5146701.html

Seems also Michel may return.

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Abril de 2018, 20:13
Marinakis went to the Rentis training ground and went mad. Said the players are to blame for 3 coaches not being able to make anything of the team. He said from now on the under-21 side will play the majority of games with only a few senior regulars in each game. Ofoe and Seba have already been told to leave. Many more will follow.

http://m.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/keraynoi-marinakh-tha-paiksoyme-me-thn-k20-kai-elaxistoys-apo-esas.5146701.html

Seems also Michel may return.
Typical Greek chaos...

StellaRojas

At least PAOK is not a champion.

TFFS

You still had a chance. 5 per cent or something like that, but giving up that way is not good. Marinakis is crazy

CFC