Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 23 de Abril de 2018, 10:23
Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Abril de 2018, 05:31
He has had 1250 minutes in Greece this season. He is done. It is another Gomes situation. He has reached his ceiling.
He is in a depressing environment and was not playing at all. He needs confidence and minutes to be back to his former self. In Olympiakos or another place.

Naa, it was his injuries at Everton. That is how he lost his pace. It is well documented. His whole ability was stealing a yard on a defender. He can no longer do that. The fans sing his name every game he plays. He knows the environment well and starts almost every game. He is done.

StellaRojas

I feel like Mirallas is a similar player to our Nemanja Radonjic...Nemanja is fast like a Japanese train, but he seems to be lacking in all other aspects. His intelligence on FM is 1. Not that it is too relevant, but it is so in reality. If he does not add another dimension to his play, he will be done before he turns 27. Marin has the same problem.

Godescalco

Oly will probably finish in 3rd.

If memory doesn't fail me, this will happen for the first time in more than 20 years. Since Oly started winning back to back championiships after 1996, I believe they either finished 1st or 2nd every year. Never 3rd.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 23 de Abril de 2018, 23:19
Oly will probably finish in 3rd.

If memory doesn't fail me, this will happen for the first time in more than 20 years. Since Oly started winning back to back championiships after 1996, I believe they either finished 1st or 2nd every year. Never 3rd.

Correct as usual.

Also agreed, can't see us getting second. Next season will be war. Also throw Aris into the mix... at least we now actually have a competitive league.

Faliro

Talk to me about João Rafael Brito Teixeira and Joao Amaral guys.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Abril de 2018, 00:18
Teixeira had a great pre season with us once. Jesus didn't give him a real chance and since then he's been nothing but disappointment. Seems to not have a good head for football presure.

Amaral isn't anything spetacular either. Mid table player that could probably do the job on a top 6 team (Guimarães, Rio Ave, Maritimo).

Who are they getting linked with?

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Abril de 2018, 00:39
Teixeira had a great pre season with us once. Jesus didn't give him a real chance and since then he's been nothing but disappointment. Seems to not have a good head for football presure.

Amaral isn't anything spetacular either. Mid table player that could probably do the job on a top 6 team (Guimarães, Rio Ave, Maritimo).

Us..

My goodness we are not going to win next season either..

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Abril de 2018, 00:49

Us..

You're already getting a bit of Martins mentality if these are the names he wants...

Dark times ahead for you, I think.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Abril de 2018, 00:51

Us..

You're already getting a bit of Martins mentality if these are the names he wants...

My only hope was I heard he likes Brazilians..

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Abril de 2018, 00:57

Us..

Overpriced and overrated nowadays.
You should bet in greeks + balkans. And portuguese but they need to be atleast Euro league quality, not mid table tugão.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Abril de 2018, 01:02

Us..

You should bet in greeks + balkans. And portuguese but they need to be atleast Euro league quality, not mid table tugão.

Thing is, as you said - mid table Portuguese players wont win the league for us. The one fucking Greek we have in the middle - Taxi - is shit. Even Siopis is better. No idea if Laci is any good - who we loan to Ajaccio. We are looking for a decent CM - fast and clever - like Dudu Cearence in his prime. Man he was underrated..

Godescalco

Why not turn to the Balkans again? It's a market full of young talent and geographically and culturally close to Greece.

You need guys like Djole again. Legend.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Abril de 2018, 01:07
Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Abril de 2018, 01:02

Us..

Thing is, as you said - mid table Portuguese players wont win the league for us. The one fucking Greek we have in the middle - Taxi - is shit. Even Siopis is better. No idea if Laci is any good - who we loan to Ajaccio. We are looking for a decent CM - fast and clever - like Dudu Cearence in his prime. Man he was underrated..

https://serbenfiquista.com/forum/geral/indice-de-jogadores-do-benfica/7155/

Have your pick.

I'd go for Carlos Ponck, John Murillo, Yuri Ribeiro, Heriberto and Pele.

Faliro

Nearly all Olympiacos players - especially the foreigners - have been told if they can find a new club - they are free to go.

http://gavros.gr/blog/podosfairo/ola-apo-tin-arxi

Martins was all day in Rentis - reports are being compiled on which under 20 players to promote to the main squad.

On another note Manos (OFI player we have apparently wrapped up) scored a hat-trick today. Now has 22 goals in 22 games with around 10 assists.

Faliro

Any opinions on Andre Pedrosa?