Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Holmesreis em 01 de Maio de 2018, 17:09
Citação de: Calcio em 01 de Maio de 2018, 16:36
Really didn't understood Oly's fascination with belgians this season. There was the GK (Proto?), Gillet, Engels, Mirallas... All flops.
O Bjorn Engels é um excelente jogador, quem me dera tê-lo cá.

Ele nao tem sido bom na grecia - muitos erros. Pape Abou Cissé, Viana etc sao melhores.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Maio de 2018, 22:03
Really didn't understood Oly's fascination with belgians this season. There was the GK (Proto?), Gillet, Engels, Mirallas... All flops.

Ele nao tem sido bom na grecia - muitos erros. Pape Abou Cissé, Viana etc sao melhores.
I'm also pretty certain he's injury prone. Or am I wrong?  ;D

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 01 de Maio de 2018, 22:10
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Maio de 2018, 22:03

I'm also pretty certain he's injury prone. Or am I wrong?  ;D

A few injuries, but not too bad. His real problem is he is not pro-active enough. I can't tell you how weird it is to a Greek to see a CB that is not pro-active. I mean look at the Cup Semi Final where Larissa were 5 seconds away from knocking out AEK last week. Vangelis Moras - the old veteran CB - playing for Larissa - basically kept out AEK for 94 minutes in Athens almost single-handedly. Every cross - Moras would head out. Every squared pass in the box - he was first to. He would even intercept midfield passes. He was a machine out there. A warrior. Super organised. He was possessed. When Lazaros scored in the last second of extra time to put AEK through - Moras (former AEK, Greek national - was destroyed - he later said he couldn't compute what just happened). He had kept AEK out for 95 minutes.. That type of performance is not rare for a Greek CB. So when Engels signed - from the highly professional Belgian League - we were all expecting something spectacular. He just seemed so univolved - we conceded so many with him around. So often he would not get the header, players would breeze past him etc.. Just so strange..

Faliro

10 academy players in squad for tomorrow:

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Maio de 2018, 14:03
10 academy players in squad for tomorrow:

Pame, Olympiakara mou!

Faliro

And we lose 3-0 in another swimming pool - torrential rain in Greece today:

Fans were dry however..

PAO game was called off:

Calcio

Really like the "detail" you've been sharing from the matches lately..  ::)

Faliro

StellaRojas

Citação de: Calcio em 06 de Maio de 2018, 21:09
Really like the "detail" you've been sharing from the matches lately..  ::)

Yes, flooded terrains are really amazing :smokin:

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Maio de 2018, 02:19
Latest transfer news? Also, did Martins take any of his staff?

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 08 de Maio de 2018, 15:08
Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Maio de 2018, 02:19
Latest transfer news? Also, did Martins take any of his staff?

Yes, he took Francisco Costa with him for the youth development and I forget the name of the other assistant. He is Portuguese. Also martins confirmed Manos is ours - the 23 year old OFI striker with 24 goals in 24 games and 10 assists. Martins also said all our loaned players like Siopis and Risvanis will be recalled to see if they good enough.

Here is the full presentation in Portuguese with Serbenfiquista's favourite milf. Tell me what you think of his words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JLbqSzPsqk

Finally Tatchsidis seems he is about to be booted which is good because he is crap.

Calcio

Faliro

Godescalco

What is Karembeu's position in the club?