Olympiacos Piraeus

Red Zeppelin

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Maio de 2018, 11:30
Martins wants Kleber who used to play for Maritimo.

https://youtu.be/Cl9cndkRUJw

Better take care with that one..

Faliro

Covenant

Henrique Dourado is very good.

Faliro

Blitzer

Mihaj (Panetolikos) is pure talent!

Olympiacos should turn his attention to him.

:)

Faliro

Citação de: Blitzer em 12 de Maio de 2018, 17:10
Mihaj (Panetolikos) is pure talent!

Olympiacos should turn his attention to him.

:)

I am sure Olympiacos are already following him. We have a very good relationship with Panetolikos.

Faliro

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Maio de 2018, 22:11
First contact has been made to sign this gentleman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Henrique_(footballer,_born_1992)
In 2016/2017 he was one of the best defenders in out League. But 17/18 was a very Hard season for the team.

Faliro

Seems we are going get Lazaros from AEK. His contract is over and they are offering him peanuts. I spose at least he will for the first time play for the club of his heart..

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Maio de 2018, 22:21
Seems we are going get Lazaros from AEK. His contract is over and they are offering him peanuts. I spose at least he will for the first time play for the club of his heart..

What you think about him? I think that he can do the best and the worst in Just One game.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Maio de 2018, 07:10

What you think about him? I think that he can do the best and the worst in Just One game.

I don't rate him so much. A lot of the time he gives away the ball. Would much rather have Fetfatzidis back who has just left Saudi Arabia. Ironically AEK are intetested in him.. :crazy2:

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Maio de 2018, 11:59

I don't rate him so much. A lot of the time he gives away the ball. Would much rather have Fetfatzidis back who has just left Saudi Arabia. Ironically AEK are intetested in him.. :crazy2:
The goal in the cup semi final is a example of what he can do. But you are also right, in next play he can drop the Ball in a stupid way.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Maio de 2018, 13:09
Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Maio de 2018, 11:59

The goal in the cup semi final is a example of what he can do. But you are also right, in next play he can drop the Ball in a stupid way.

Yea. There is a reason Jiminez rarely started him. It is because Jiminez wanted control of the football first half. Lazaros is talented but like so so many Greek players - was never given proper instruction during his development. He is 31 now and just runs at goal most the time. He does have ability but it has never been channelled to make a consistent product.

Besiktas has renewed interest in Fortounis after PAOK turning down their €7 million offer for Pelkas.

Faliro

Faliro

Lazaros signed on a 2 year contract. AEK taking him to court for stuff he said about AEK. First player in the history of Greece to play for AEK, PAO, PAOK and Olympiacos.

We are in a direct battle for Abel Hernandez with Celtic.