Olympiacos Piraeus

sbremoved_28408

Much better second half, too many wasted opportunities

Calcio

League is mad right now. And that's great.

Aris could be leading had they not lost 2 weeks ago (?).

PAO doing great too.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 20:42
Much better second half, too many wasted opportunities

yea, despite the low score line - I actually enjoyed the game. Was fun. I clapped my hands in frustration around 5 times when I thought we def scored, but each time it was just wide or saved.

As you alluded to earlier - there is no longer a big space between us and other teams. This season - as I predicted - will be extremely difficult. AEK, PAOK, Oly all still in Europe. All still in the Cup and many league games to go with free radicals like Aris and Panathinaikos (yet to lose or draw a game) involved.

AEK, PAOK, Oly and PAO will all have foreign refs in the derbies. Aris got angry and said it is one of the big teams in Greece too and should have the same and was granted foreign refs in their derbies too.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 20:46
League is mad right now. And that's great.

Aris could be leading had they not lost 2 weeks ago (?).

PAO doing great too.

Yes, PAO won all their games so far with their youth team.. :crazy2:
Aris looking as good as they were before they got relegated because of debt. Paco Herrera doing a good job there. They will be aiming for a European birth (top 5 finish). The league is now wide open.

About the game, Martins described it as inconceivable that we did not score and the fans realised it and were not mad as a result. He said we will still be champions.

sbremoved_28408

Watched the highlights from the PAO game and the stadium was pretty much empty. Any reason for that? The team is actually doing well and with plenty of kids, like you said

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 21:01
Watched the highlights from the PAO game and the stadium was pretty much empty. Any reason for that? The team is actually doing well and with plenty of kids, like you said

Yes. The Amateur Club that controls the stadium Leoforos wanted Alafouzos to pay up what he owes them. I believe he refused or disputed the amount so he moved the team to the OAKA instead - which is always hard to fill or get fans to visit. However with each game, Panathinaikos fans are returning. Another matter is that it has rained - non-stop for 3 days in Athens - and many fans stayed at home.

The fact PAO have won all their games - with kids.. is a huge smack in the face for the greek media and greek culture of bringing in foreign 35 year old burnt out players in order to win games.

Aris may also take points of the big boys this season. Got yet another victory today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOCVS9vuFgY

Faliro

Best banner of the game (Greek PM and deputy PM):

Arceus_17

after today's game I went to search for that baby face swedish kid from AEK that destroyed our right flank.

turns out he's almost 30  :crazy2:, Almeida really made it look like he was the next wonderkid.

Faliro

Citação de: Arceus_17 em 02 de Outubro de 2018, 22:30
after today's game I went to search for that baby face swedish kid from AEK that destroyed our right flank.

turns out he's almost 30  :crazy2:, Almeida really made it look like he was the next wonderkid.

Hult. Yea, he is actually fairly good unlike the rest of AEK's players.. PAO got him originally and AEK sneakily swooped him when PAO's debts mounted in January.

Really like this Alfa - the way he breezed through.. AEK will be drunk on him for years..

Faliro

Faliro

Mr.Shinfai

sbremoved_28408

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 07 de Outubro de 2018, 20:12
Fortunis. What a goal!

And Fetfa should have won it in the last minute. Ball was on his stronger foot and he ballooned it.  :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: This is why he never made it to the big time. Has everything except finishing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRqqLCubeE

Chelas