Citação de: Calcio em 02 de Setembro de 2020, 02:30
Pêpê is done, its seems. :)

Any other transfer news?

What is that that great live stream site again? Sounds like 'the.com'
For what?

Streaming football games.

Cloughie

GTtdi_SLB

Mady Camara, come to....welcome to Benfica!

hehe näo resisti.

Faliro

Seems OSFP has swooped in and stolen AEK's only decent potential signing from under their nose: Levi Garcia from Beitar.

To compound matters - the long awaited Greek cup final is tonight. Aek vs Oly - 9pm greek time.

Calcio

Calcio

From what I saw Tzoulakis is quality.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 12 de Setembro de 2020, 20:57
From what I saw Tzoulakis is quality.

Yes, miles better than Bobby Alain. This keeper may have a future.

The game was intense even with no fans. Mandalos throwing his elbows as usual. AEK with nothing upfront. Masouras should have had two goals. Pitch was terrible. EPO destroying Greek football again.

Torosidis retired after the game and will work for Olympiacos in a similar role to the late Savvas Theodoridis. Some tears at the end of his interview. He had a fairly good career. At his height, imo, he was one of the best RBs and was capable of signing for a better club than Roma. His speed in particular was incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCnmvtIhKFw

Calcio

Torosidis was a beast. He had a great career when compared to the average Greek international.

Covenant

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 14 de Setembro de 2020, 14:34
M'Vila. Nice transfer.

Thanks.  I had no idea about this player.

Calcio

He closes the midfield assuming Mady doesn't go anywhere (please come to Benfica!!!).

Bouchalakis
Mady
Cafu
Pepe
M'vila

Valbuena
Fortounis
Kosti (?)
And Lovera can also play at the 10

It's a great midfield for the Gregão. Mady/M'vila midfield is mid table EPL / europe level

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 14 de Setembro de 2020, 15:55
He closes the midfield assuming Mady doesn't go anywhere (please come to Benfica!!!).

Bouchalakis
Mady
Cafu
Pepe
M'vila

Valbuena
Fortounis
Kosti (?)
And Lovera can also play at the 10

It's a great midfield for the Gregão. Mady/M'vila midfield is mid table EPL / europe level

Curious to see Pepe. If you are reading this Pepe, be very forceful on the ball and you will be in the 11.

We are in the market for Garry Rodrigues after Martins refused to ok Levi Garcia who went to AEK.

Kosti is highly rated. Actually fought hard for his signature.

Mady is superb but needs very strong DMs to support his style. Guilherme and Bouxalakis worked hard to keep the shape when Mady got forward.

AEK, PAOK and OSFP the main challengers this season imo. Prob between PAOK and OSFP at the end as AEK are weak in attack.

Watched PAO yesterday vs Asteras. Clueless.. AEL may be interesting this season as well as Volos who have the excellent Perea and Douvikas upfront. Aris may also be a surprise package. Fetfa will run riot.

tiago_alexx

Don't know if this question was asked here before ( most likely it was) : what do u think about PAOK's team ?  How much do u think that the "no-crowd" fact can affect them?

Faliro

Citação de: tiago_alexx em 14 de Setembro de 2020, 20:04
Don't know if this question was asked here before ( most likely it was) : what do u think about PAOK's team ?  How much do u think that the "no-crowd" fact can affect them?

I think 40% of the time the pressure of their own crowd hurts them. If they go down a goal you feel the whole stadium wallow and anger. I think having no crowd vs Besiktas actually helped them. I remember PAOK's crowd turned on them quite badly in the vidi game.

As for their team, Benfica has a better team in perhaps all positions of the pitch.  The only player I really admire there is their 18 year old Tzolis who can't stop scoring. Leo Jaba was exceptional too before his injury he is only just back from. The only danger for Benfica is them not asserting themselves from the first minute and allowing PAOK room.