Hellas futebol

cipri_slb

Faliro, when is that Olympiacos gives hypotheses to others?

Faliro

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Julho de 2014, 21:23
Dont understand?
He's trying to say "When is Olympiacos giving other teams a chance?"

T1n0_SLB

I think  18 is too much cause many of those teams does not have capacity for a premier league, you'll have more game but with less quality.

Faliro

Yes the amount of teams is a very interesting point and one that touches leagues such as the top league in Portugal and Switzerland.

I am for 18 teams in the Greek league for many reasons, although soon it will go back to 16  like two years ago because the EPO only extented it to 18 to avoid court cases with clubs who had the right to be in the Super League. They simply expanded it to make all the teams happy.

The reasons i believe 18 teams is important is the following.

1/ Greece does not have B teams. There are plenty of youth players who get 0 minutes. However, the longer the season - the more injuries and the more other players can show what they can do. The league becomes more severe and brings out and gives time to players who may not have been seen.

2/ Greece is usually caught with its pants down when the CL starts. Others have already begun their league and they play a Greek team in a crunch game and our league has not even started. 18 teams forced our league to start earlier like other leagues which helps in early European games, which Greek teams are always involved in.

3/ Even a low quality Greek game has some bizarre moments and I watch football not only for great play, but riots, weirdness, to see any potential new player who was hidden before and incidents.

4/ I like the idea of Greek teams playing more games rather than less. I believe even in the low quality games, their is experience to be gained.

Concerning Olympiakos giving other teams a chance. No way, not while marinakis is in charge, he wants to win everything. He will not help PAO and AEK as long as they make up lies daily about the team from piraeus.

cipri_slb

Marinakis is the president who lost his wife to the coach?

Faliro

Edit*

That never happened imo.

However the rumour with Antzas was true...

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Julho de 2014, 22:48
Edit*

That never happened imo.

Doesn't matter. We'd rather believe it happened. It's funnier that way  :smokin:

cipri_slb

Citação de: Festivus em 03 de Julho de 2014, 23:01
Edit*

That never happened imo.

Doesn't matter. We'd rather believe it happened. It's funnier that way  :smokin:

:whistle2: :whistle2:

Festivus

Citação de: cipri_slb em 03 de Julho de 2014, 23:11
Citação de: Festivus em 03 de Julho de 2014, 23:01
Edit*

That never happened imo.

:whistle2: :whistle2:
Can you blame him?

Faliro

Dimitris Pelkas to Setubal on loan, good player.

HJDK

I don't know what's happening with Setúbal.
Probably Jorge Mendes is pulling the strings, such weird signings.
Bayern goalkeeper, a Brazilian hot prospect, midfielder from Peru's National Team and now Pelkas.
This season Braga has already "splashed" 20M in signings..

Faliro

20 million??????????????? Insane...

HJDK

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Julho de 2014, 16:31
20 million??????????????? Insane...
Jorge Mendes...
Braga had 25% of Diego Costa future fee, Rafa(one of our big hopes) was bought 50% as well by Mendes. I bet he received the money of Costa, payed nothing for Rafa and in exchange "gave" 3 wonderkids he already owned to Braga...
He rules Mónaco, Atlético, Zenit, Valência and is very influential in Real, Benfica(....), Porto, Chelsea and in other minor clubs.
If you're against him you're simply screwed, look at Sporting for example.
Personally, I hate him, if a player signs for him you know you're not gonna hold him for long enough, he will do whatever it takes to sell him.
One of the richest guys in Portugal nowadays.

Faliro

Sounds like a clever businessman!