Hellas futebol

Faliro

Super League clubs promise to combat violence, again
By George Georgakopoulos

The Super League clubs agreed on Monday to a blueprint of proposals for combatting violence in soccer grounds and will present it to Deputy Minister Stavros Kontonis to ask for the top flight to return to action this weekend after a one-week suspension.

Measures proposed will include a total ban on away fans, stricter penalties for riots, greater authority to referees and stewards, and improved policing of fans outside and inside the stadiums, according to statements by Super League president Giorgos Borovilos.

He added that the application of advanced technology such as the electronic tickets will be necessary for all clubs from next season, as the government has demanded.

Monday's meeting was particularly peaceful, a far cry from the violent scenes described after last week Super League board meeting that ended up in punches and water glasses thrown.

Both Olympiakos president Vangelis Marinakis and his Panathinaikos opposite number Yiannis Alafouzos said that the country's two main clubs will sort out their differences in court, not within the Super League.

Kontonis is set to give his verdict on Wednesday over whether the Super League resumes on Saturday.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Fevereiro de 2015, 19:23
Your point doesn't stand, because you are desperate in your attacks on Olympiacos when PAO have done far more vicious riots than us.. even AEK have done worse. So therefore, talk about all the shit or none.... Otherwise it looks like you have a problem with Olympiakos and this thread becomes about that. Understand?

How did you feel when AEK fans rushed on the pitch at Kalithea and punched in the face their own legend coach Dusan Bajevic? Was he lucky?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxOmUNVFgI#t=120

No he was not lucky, he didn't receive any point for free after provoking rival fans.
It stands because all the shit that has happened and you hadn't any point droped, don't try to come here and fool us like everything is ok.

Faliro

What are you talking about? VP did not provoke any fans, what he did was what he does before every game. The pitch invasion with chains and weapons was not the first for PAO and was premeditated.

Also why are you saying Dusan Beyevic provoked anyone? He was simply the manager of AEK, they were losing and AEK fans came on the pitch and beat him up. It was one of the most shameful episodes in Greek football. Dusan is a pensioner who did not deserve that.

No one is being fooled here except you fooling yourself.

T1n0_SLB

Where did i say Beyevic provoked anyone?  Can't you read?

VP was told to not do that but yet he went there with his big(small in fact) balls trying to pose as a big man.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 03 de Março de 2015, 12:50
Where did i say Beyevic provoked anyone?  Can't you read?

I can read. However it makes sense you can't remember what you wrote a post before. Clearly English is not your first language and you have confused yourself again, use Portuguese and I will use google translate. Fortunately we can quote here so you can learn...

I stated:

How did you feel when AEK fans rushed on the pitch at Kalithea and punched in the face their own legend coach Dusan Bajevic? Was he lucky?

You then stated:

No he was not lucky, he didn't receive any point for free after provoking rival fans.

So to correct you, Bejevic did not provoke any fans when he was punched by his own AEK fans.

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 03 de Março de 2015, 03:58
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Fevereiro de 2015, 19:23

T1n0_SLB

CitaçãoNo he was not lucky, he didn't receive any point for free after provoking rival fans

Can't you see i was refering to VP?  :2funny:

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Março de 2015, 13:17
Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 03 de Março de 2015, 12:50
VP was told to not do that but yet he went there with his big(small in fact) balls trying to pose as a big man.

Your Vazelos friend who is feeding you his excriment is lying to you. That is why you keep getting everything wrong. Do you want me to start quoting where you have got things wrong again so that you lower your tone a bit?

Tell me what punishment AEK got for beating up their own coach.  O0
Well I mean ask you PAO friend or tell him to join the forum and tell me. Don't be his messenger bitch, because then your balls are smaller than VP's!

Since you keep asking me this question, can you tell me please what punishment Oly got when g7 tried to kill Jesualdo Ferreia and Cisse?

Oh yes, what VP did is super normal in greece derbies, it happens in every game, and its super normal for a president/owner sitting on the bench.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Março de 2015, 13:26

We already showed that you lied about JF. Remember when I asked you where the evidence was his was assaulted and your Vazelos friend could not help you. It was because his balls were dry after feeding you his last package.

Rememeber how I asked you what punishment AEK had for actually beating Dusan?
Vazelos balls still empty on that one too..!

There were many others. I will continue to show you until your Vazelos friend stops cumming on your face and posts here himself. I find it disgusting that a Vazelos is using a portuguese citizen to empty his balls on. Tell your Vazelos friend to post here himself. I will not talk to his cum receptacle.

You keep bringing excuses and talking about things no one did.

And stop this Vazelos friend( dont't really know from where you came with this since i told you i'm more about PAOK)  bs, i whatch your league, maybe more than you, i don't need any one to tell me what to tell here or anywhere.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Março de 2015, 13:30
You talking Vazelos cum again... :smokin: Dusan did swear at the fans that were running onto the pitch, so they beat him up. VP didn't swear at anyone. He just did what he does every game.

Now wipe your mouth and bring the Vazelos into the forum. I refuse to talk with his Portuguese receptacle. Tell him to bring evidence of JF getting beat up too..  :smitten: Would love to see it.

Where did i tell that your fans beated JF? All i said is they tried to kill( exagerated of course) him.

What punishment you got for this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Xz1cI1hiw

Faliro

The same punishment PAO got for ACTUALLY beating up their own players. Actually beating them up! A fine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faWOMp5pBq0&t=40

PS where was the punishment for AEK beating their own coach? Hint, not in the Vazelos cum you are being fed. Please don;t say you are PAOK, no PAOK fan sucks vazelos pinto. None. No PAOK fan has ever defended PAO like you lied/tried to...

PS where is JF in the video running for his life? I can't see him, another lie? I think so!!

T1n0_SLB

And suddenly VP get 3 points for free when he couldn't get them on the pich after provoking everything.

Lucky guy.

T1n0_SLB

And you keep bring excuses and things no one mentioned.

I'm not defending enyone, all i said was, VP is luckier than JF, that's all.

T1n0_SLB

Haven't you seen the video?
I've told you, bringing things no one mentionet and all this unecessary bs wont make your points any clear.

Fact remains, VP is luckier than JF, got 3 points for free.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 03 de Março de 2015, 14:16
Haven't you seen the video?

Write in Portuguese, you clearly can't read English.

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Março de 2015, 14:05
Where is JF being threatened with death like VP was? I watched your video,

Anyways, problem solved, just discovered the block function.  O0

T1n0_SLB

You keep showing your class over here.