Hellas futebol

T1n0_SLB

Joaquim Ferreira Bogalho

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Março de 2017, 12:02
Citação de: e.pluribus.unum em 16 de Março de 2017, 01:23
Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Março de 2017, 12:40
Citação de: HJDK em 15 de Março de 2017, 12:34
Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Março de 2017, 12:32
Zeca got called up for our qualifier as he now has a Greek passport.  :estrelas:

Skibbe called up the usual old garbage who are not currently even playing.. like Maniatis..

On a plus he called up Androutsos and Manthatis.  O0
New low for the greek NT.

Indeed.. Tziolis, Maniatis, Zeca, Tzavellas, Ekonomou, Stafylidis.. Vellios? Absolute Garbage. We have far far better players. Maniatis hasn't played any football for a year!
But on the other hand, you have God playing by your side...  :coolsmiley:

True, but who is going to pass to him? Maniatis? Tziolis? Stafylidis? Mitroglou is surrounded by shit in the Greek NT.

You are forgetting Samaris...

HJDK

Katsouranis is in the reserve squad, I can almost bet.

e.pluribus.unum

Zeca got called up for our qualifier as he now has a Greek passport.  :estrelas:

Skibbe called up the usual old garbage who are not currently even playing.. like Maniatis..

Indeed.. Tziolis, Maniatis, Zeca, Tzavellas, Ekonomou, Stafylidis.. Vellios? Absolute Garbage. We have far far better players. Maniatis hasn't played any football for a year!

True, but who is going to pass to him? Maniatis? Tziolis? Stafylidis? Mitroglou is surrounded by shit in the Greek NT.
He doesn't need anyone.  :)

HJDK

Citação de: e.pluribus.unum em 17 de Março de 2017, 01:41

Do you have a gif against Braga? That was savage.

But yeah, he's surrounded by mediocrity in the NT.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 17 de Março de 2017, 01:44
Citação de: e.pluribus.unum em 17 de Março de 2017, 01:41

Do you have a gif against Braga? That was savage.

But yeah, he's surrounded by mediocrity in the NT.

Mediocrity would be fine by me - I wish Mitroglou was surrounded by Greek mediocrity.. Mitroglou is surrounded by Greek players in the NT that are so shit, they are likely to tackle him by accident as he makes his way towards the opposition's goal.. I have actually seen this happen before. They get in his way when he is on one of his runs.. and the players collide..  :crazy2: Also I have lost count of how many shots get blocked by a fellow Greek teammate by accident.  :estrelas: No one moves out the fucking way. No coach has the balls to say - listen - when Fortounis or Mitroglou get the ball - get the fuck out their way. Greeks are such natural communists. I am sure the coach is as well. 'The whole team is equal' etc.. 'each player is an important as the next..' etc 'We win and lose together.' In reality - every Greek game I watch - there are usually at least two Greek players who seem to be playing for the opposition. Not because they are traitors.. just because their skill level is so poor - they actually do more damage remaining on the pitch than if they had been sent off. These type of players give the ball away deep in our own half.. - they break up our attacks with miss-placed passes and bitch and whine more than actually watching the fucking ball.

Faliro

Faliro

https://youtu.be/FNqmJzMQhO8?t=95

Zeca speaking fluent Greek! ^^ Kudos for that at least!  :rir: José Carlos Gonçalves Rodrigues AKA Zeca will from this day forth be know as Iosifipos Karlos Gonkalvolas Rodrigas AKA Ζέκα.  :rir:

The training session, most the bug hitters are there, Manolas, Mitro, Sokratis etc - including Zeca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PppcprDsno

Peteroak

Any Greek citizen here can answer me a question please?

Enviado do meu ONE A2003 através de Tapatalk

Faliro

Citação de: Peteroak em 26 de Março de 2017, 21:16
Any Greek citizen here can answer me a question please?

Not a Greek citizen but I may be able to help.  O0

Peteroak

I need a legit check on a greek e-store, i don't know if this is appropriate to ask here but if anyone helped... I ould be very grateful.

Faliro

I don't know many e-stores in Greece. What store?

Covenant

Greece cup semi finals :

Panathinaikos vs PAOK

Olympiakos vs AEK

Faliro

PAOK well beaten by PAO

HT:
OSFP 1
AEK1

Very entertaining game. Figueiras scored a corker. Second half to start soon.

1-2 AEK. FT.

They deserved it. Far better in attack than us. Could have had 3 or more.

Covenant

AEK won 1-2.

Panathinaikos and AEK in a good position.