Hellas futebol

Playah

Faliro, is Panathinaikos situation that bad? I read that they are in risk of ending like Rangers.

Faliro

Citação de: Playah em 23 de Junho de 2017, 20:36
Faliro, is Panathinaikos situation that bad? I read that they are in risk of ending like Rangers.

Very bad and may I say I have been laughing all day? Literally all day I have been checking phone for the latest hammer blow. Is that bad of me? I have been taking so much pleasure in it.

Began 2 weeks ago. Players and staff have not been paid for months. So Leto walks last week. Says goodbye and leaves. Doesn't hint why although today he said: 'PAO is a big club with a management that does not match..' Either way he left. That was a forewarning. Next. This week Berg is in the Emirates and deactivates comments on his Facebook and Twitter! Everyone is like wtf?? He was trying to sign with an Arab team! PAO knew nothing. He was certainly not on holiday. Then it turns out he is actively trying sign with an Arab team who have given him a 24 deadline to cut his ties with PAO! PAO block the move (imagine not paying a player but blocking him talking to other clubs.. :crazy2:). Berg makes an official complaint to be released from PAO! It is now in the courts - but no way is he coming back. Hult and Klonaridis want out too!! Then - it all kicked off last night when there were rumours Ouzounidis (their coach) is quitting! So some PAO hooligans go down to the PAO offices and smash the place today! Only problem - it was not Ouzounidis quitting - the rumour was wrong - it was the technical director Lyberopoulos who quit saying he couldn't work under these circumstances (ie - no pay and Alafouzos fucking up everything he touches!).

People are jumping like rats off a sinking ship. Club is in complete free-fall. Even at this late stage - G13 - the pot-head hooligans who control the amateur (all Greek teams by law have an amateur section of control) are kinda still backing Alafouzos and Alafouzos himself is pretending nothing weird is happening.

Small club.

Covenant

Robert Mak is back! Good player.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 05 de Julho de 2017, 07:32
Robert Mak is back! Good player.

He is a total prick. Spat at a ref and the ref's decision was correct. Of course that made him an instant fan favourite at PAOK.

JMMC_NORTENHO

Faliro, when starts greece league?

NicoGaitan10

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Junho de 2017, 11:20

This will be AEK's 10th Portuguese player in their history:

António Folha
Bruno Alves
Geraldo Alves
Manú
Edinho
Yago Fernández
Helder Barbosa
Simoes
Almeida

AEK's kit is amazing!

Faliro

Citação de: JMMC_NORTENHO em 05 de Julho de 2017, 16:03
Faliro, when starts greece league?

I am not sure it has been decided but probably some time in August.

Faliro

Citação de: NicoGaitan10 em 06 de Julho de 2017, 14:40

António Folha
Bruno Alves
Geraldo Alves
Manú
Edinho
Yago Fernández
Helder Barbosa
Simoes
Almeida

AEK's kit is amazing!

Kinda liked their old ones in the 90s.

NicoGaitan10

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Julho de 2017, 16:32

António Folha
Bruno Alves
Geraldo Alves
Manú
Edinho
Yago Fernández
Helder Barbosa
Simoes
Almeida

AEK's kit is amazing!

That kit seems a mess.

Have you seen the signing of Emenike?

Faliro

Citação de: NicoGaitan10 em 06 de Julho de 2017, 17:19
Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Julho de 2017, 16:32

António Folha
Bruno Alves
Geraldo Alves
Manú
Edinho
Yago Fernández
Helder Barbosa
Simoes
Almeida

AEK's kit is amazing!

That kit seems a mess.

Have you seen the signing of Emenike?

Yes. I am underwhelmed.  Every Turk I have spoken to has said not only is he shit in front of goal, he also has massive psychological problems.

Covenant

Andriopoulos: The works start!

The project manager of "Agia Sophia" confirmed that within the week the dream will finally become reality.

The ... good news that AEK expects during the week for the stadium was confirmed by Dimitris Andriopoulos. The project manager of "Agia Sophia" talked about the historical moments that come, but also about the obstacles that came from third parties ...

"I thought that the route until the license authorization, reminded a Marathon. Ultimately, it was probably the ... "round of France"! But now, we have managed to get to the finish! We literally count only a few days. It remains only a few days to get the license in our hands and get started. We are ready and I can tell you that the project will start immediately and will not stop until the stadium is over.

We lost a lot of time in the past month, with questions that arose from ... third parties. However, we have managed to overcome the obstacles that have arisen and to find ourselves at the end of the journey. The AEK stadium will begin in the coming days to be constructed. I do not know whether it will be Tuesday or Wednesday, but it will be one of the next few days"

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 24 de Julho de 2017, 15:19
Andriopoulos: The works start!

The project manager of "Agia Sophia" confirmed that within the week the dream will finally become reality.

The ... good news that AEK expects during the week for the stadium was confirmed by Dimitris Andriopoulos. The project manager of "Agia Sophia" talked about the historical moments that come, but also about the obstacles that came from third parties ...

"I thought that the route until the license authorization, reminded a Marathon. Ultimately, it was probably the ... "round of France"! But now, we have managed to get to the finish! We literally count only a few days. It remains only a few days to get the license in our hands and get started. We are ready and I can tell you that the project will start immediately and will not stop until the stadium is over.

We lost a lot of time in the past month, with questions that arose from ... third parties. However, we have managed to overcome the obstacles that have arisen and to find ourselves at the end of the journey. The AEK stadium will begin in the coming days to be constructed. I do not know whether it will be Tuesday or Wednesday, but it will be one of the next few days"

What a journey it has been. And to think AEK are back in the CL qualifier tonight for the first time in 10 years! It is definitely emotional. I will update with the works of the stadium. This project will be vital to AEK, the Greek League, jobs, Olympiacos (more competitive league) - and nearly every aspect of Greece. It will also add some spice to European competition as AEK were very strong at home in their old stadium before the demolition and subsequent homelessness. A very big moment for Greek football and the country as a whole.

Covenant

Panathinaikos should left their shitty stadium and go for a new One. In Votanikos or another place.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 25 de Julho de 2017, 13:57
Panathinaikos should left their shitty stadium and go for a new One. In Votanikos or another place.

They were going too. Manuel Salgado designed an €80 million stadium for them at Votanikos. Everything was set but then they went into severe debt. Here is the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKjgWCVvQk

Now the Govt has promised them a site to build a new stadium at Goudi (East Athens - good area).

http://www.ekathimerini.com/218776/article/ekathimerini/sports/sports-digest-deal-signed-for-new-panathinaikos-stadium

PAO will never do anything with Alafouzos in charge. AEK are not even back in the Super League 5 minutes and they are already ahead of PAO in every way.

Two massive games where Greece needs co-efficient points tonight. We sit currently in 15th.

AEK vs CSKA tonight at 6.30pm at the OAKA.
Partizan vs Olympiacos at 7.45pm.

Covenant

Two tough opponents for the Greeks.