Hellas futebol

Faliro

Citação de: tnlemos em 12 de Março de 2018, 14:06
Pas Giannina wins today, right? :)

They would have been easy favourites to win their game today, but sadly the Greek league has been closed by the communist government - indefinitely - with no indication as to what it will take for the league to start again.  :crazy2:

tnlemos

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Março de 2018, 14:09

They would have been easy favourites to win their game today, but sadly the Greek league has been closed by the communist government - indefinitely - with no indication as to what it will take for the league to start again.  :crazy2:
Really? I heard about it but i didnt read the news about PAOK - AEK incident...
No match today?
Well, it was a serious incident... At least something should be done about that, football is sick...
Too much money and corruption, unfair systems like the Champions League, low values on club's administrations, etc, etc...

Faliro

Citação de: tnlemos em 12 de Março de 2018, 14:15
Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Março de 2018, 14:09

Really? I heard about it but i didnt read the news about PAOK - AEK incident...
No match today?
Well, it was a serious incident... At least something should be done about that, football is sick...
Too much money and corruption, unfair systems like the Champions League, low values on club's administrations, etc, etc...

League cancelled indefinitely. Happens a lot in Greece, nothing changes each time. Only thing that will change Greece is proper law and order.

T1n0_SLB

32 waiting to win the league, and when you have finally all the things in favor, what you do?
Blow it all with stupidity.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 12 de Março de 2018, 17:55
32 waiting to win the league, and when you have finally all the things in favor, what you do?
Blow it all with stupidity.

In the last 3 weeks PAOK have....

• PAOK technical director assaulted Asteras staff after PAOK lost 3-2 to Asteras - live on TV.
    PAOK hooligan threw a till roll that hit Oscar in the mouth. Their fans then went on to riot outside the stadium putting police in hospital. Other fans broke into the stadium and tried to break into the Oly dressing room.
    PAOK fans raided the city of Lamia smashing everything.. :crazy2:
    PAOK hooligans invaded Salonika railway services stopping trains.
    PAOK hooligans raided ERT forcing the channel to broadcast live 5 minutes of pure shit.
    PAOK hooligans tried to take over Macedonia airport.
    PAOK president invaded the pitch and threatened the ref live on TV while armed.
    PAOK technical director told the same ref he would never work again and assaulted a AEK official.

This is just in 3 weeks... and the punishment? League closed and Tsipras said 'everybody' will be made to pay??  :rir:

StellaRojas

Savidis be like:

https://youtu.be/9RTqYkc53j0?t=1m53s

But he did not dare to take it to the next level... :disgust:

Fernando_SLB

<br /><br />

PAOK be like... Chuck Norris 😂😂

Faliro

I think Simoes reads this forum. His statement is remarkably similar to what we have been saying here.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Março de 2018, 20:17
I think Simoes reads this forum. His statement is remarkably similar to what we have been saying here.
I'm pretty sure he's a Porto fan, but I might be wrong.

Faliro

Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 12 de Março de 2018, 20:16
<br /><br />

Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Março de 2018, 19:45
Savidis be like:

:rir: :rir: :rir:

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 12 de Março de 2018, 20:39
Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Março de 2018, 20:17
I'm pretty sure he's a Porto fan, but I might be wrong.

Could be, but how he phrased his statement and seeing as no one else phrased it like that in all of Greece - including the foreign players - it is verbatim what I said on this forum. I think he reads this forum. I never say that about players or journalists unless I feel it strongly.  Tonnes of Greek journalists read my forum and steal my ideas too. Nothing I can do about it.

Faliro

Seems most ordinary Greeks didn't want the league stopped either. They know what Tsipras's game is.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Março de 2018, 22:55
Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 12 de Março de 2018, 20:16
<br /><br />

Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Março de 2018, 19:45
Savidis be like:

:rir: :rir: :rir:

Sorry, it was this legendary moment actually that Savidis reminded me of:

https://youtu.be/oSsRt1dB4_U?t=1m53s

He was just a bit more restrained..

Faliro

Hahahaha - it even looks like him!! ;D ;D

Seeing as the ref changed his mind and awarded the goal once he saw Savvidis's gun - I was reminded of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GZqMUf9QsU&feature=youtu.be&t=583

Cloughie

What is the connection between PAOK and Syriza/Tsipras?