Hellas futebol

Faliro

They been laying down the creepy carpets in there all day..

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Julho de 2020, 17:54

We will have divine liturgies whole day tomorrow throughout Serbia and Montenegro for Hagia Sophia...This is outrageous. Even a blind person can see that this is a Christian church through and through. They can have Arabic letters and green carpets all they want, that is not their civilisation. If I were a Muslim I would not pray in an Orthodox Church, just like I would not pray in a mosque converted into Church.

I know that Russia had its quarrels with Patriarch Bartholomew, who supported Ukrainian Orthodox Church, but for Russian State to say: This is the internal affair of Turkey. I was appalled!

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 23 de Julho de 2020, 19:40

We will have divine liturgies whole day tomorrow throughout Serbia and Montenegro for Hagia Sophia...This is outrageous. Even a blind person can see that this is a Christian church through and through. They can have Arabic letters and green carpets all they want, that is not their civilisation. If I were a Muslim I would not pray in an Orthodox Church, just like I would not pray in a mosque converted into Church.

I know that Russia had its quarrels with Patriarch Bartholomew, who supported Ukrainian Orthodox Church, but for Russian State to say: This is the internal affair of Turkey. I was appalled!

The Greek communist Tsipras expelled Russian diplomats from Greece so he could push through his unpopular name deal with FYROM. Relations between Greece and Russia have been weak ever since. Greece has refused to help Russia consistently, so it is no surprise Russia is cold to Greece.

As for the conversion of the cathedral to a mosque. It has nothing to do with religion, it is about conquest and showing Turkic power to fellow muslims around the world. Over 60% of Turks agree with the conversion so once again, the Western left that is constantly saying Erdogan is unpopular.. is wrong again. Erdogan is the popular Turkish leader in decades. While nations like Armenia, Turkey and China have been expanding, Greece has been doing the opposite and inviting trouble.

When those Turkish drills enter the Greek EEZ, that is when we will see what is left of Hellenism.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 07 de Julho de 2020, 11:30
How critical is Aris financially? :(

Paid off two players, one left to have the FIFA ban lifted.

Next season's 2nd and 3rd jerseys released.

Calcio

Good that they've found the cash

The shirts are meh.

BTW, my Oly shirt has arrived. It's an L and it's too big. FFS

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 24 de Julho de 2020, 02:11

The shirts are meh.

You went large??

What height are you?

I am around 5'11 and always go medium with Hellenic football tops. The tricky ones are the Barca shirts. The medium is usually a little tight and the large miles too big.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Julho de 2020, 02:44

The shirts are meh.

You went large??

What height are you?

I am around 5'11 and always go medium with Hellenic football tops. The tricky ones are the Barca shirts. The medium is usually a little tight and the large miles too big.
My Benfica Medium was too tight, so I went with a Large... Big mistake.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 24 de Julho de 2020, 02:50

The shirts are meh.

You went large??

What height are you?

I have the medium of the one you ordered and it is perfect. Even has some extra room.

Faliro

The shirts are meh.

You went large??

What height are you?

You have to come to Athens this summer to get the right one. I'll meet you if I am there.

:smokin:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Julho de 2020, 01:43

The Greek communist Tsipras expelled Russian diplomats from Greece so he could push through his unpopular name deal with FYROM. Relations between Greece and Russia have been weak ever since. Greece has refused to help Russia consistently, so it is no surprise Russia is cold to Greece.

As for the conversion of the cathedral to a mosque. It has nothing to do with religion, it is about conquest and showing Turkic power to fellow muslims around the world. Over 60% of Turks agree with the conversion so once again, the Western left that is constantly saying Erdogan is unpopular.. is wrong again. Erdogan is the popular Turkish leader in decades. While nations like Armenia, Turkey and China have been expanding, Greece has been doing the opposite and inviting trouble.

When those Turkish drills enter the Greek EEZ, that is when we will see what is left of Hellenism.

Yes, but beyond that, Hagia Sophia is also a heritage of Orthodox Christianity. It is the most important Church in our history. Which is why entire Orthodox Christianity is appalled and upset. Russia used to know that-before.

I do agree to an extent that for Erdogan it has little do to with religion. But for him, Islam is a way to project Turkish "soft power" and impose himself as the leader of Islamic world. So it is not completely unimportant.

Erdogan has embarked on the path of neo-osmanism. The Army was the last shield of Ataturk's secular Turkey. Islam has become the heart of this return to Neo-Ottomanism.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 24 de Julho de 2020, 10:18
Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Julho de 2020, 01:43

Yes, but beyond that, Hagia Sophia is also a heritage of Orthodox Christianity. It is the most important Church in our history. Which is why entire Orthodox Christianity is appalled and upset. Russia used to know that-before.

I do agree to an extent that for Erdogan it has little do to with religion. But for him, Islam is a way to project Turkish "soft power" and impose himself as the leader of Islamic world. So it is not completely unimportant.

Erdogan has embarked on the path of neo-osmanism. The Army was the last shield of Ataturk's secular Turkey. Islam has become the heart of this return to Neo-Ottomanism.

You are correct of course.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Julho de 2020, 04:28

The shirts are meh.

You went large??

What height are you?

You have to come to Athens this summer to get the right one. I'll meet you if I am there.

:smokin:
One of these days.  :smokin:

Calcio

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 24 de Julho de 2020, 18:30
Looks good File  :smokin:

My favourite shirt of the last 10 years.

CitaçãoOne of these days.  :smokin:

A lot of Benfiquistas have come over. Don't wait years.  :coolsmiley:

Faliro

The shirts are meh.

Karipidis is after Balotelli!

https://www.sportime.gr/aris-fc/aris-baloteli-apokleistiko-sportime-pai-gia-ti-megali-vomva/

It seems there is money as Aris, but in true Greek 'entrepreneur' fashion, the guy is running the club by the seat of its pants.