Hellas futebol

JMMC_NORTENHO

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Setembro de 2020, 17:37
Citação de: JMMC_NORTENHO em 08 de Setembro de 2020, 16:32
Faliro, do you have any information about the possibility of ruben semedo coming to benfica ?

Next few days we will see. Price is right, Benfica is first in line.

By what values ​​do you think the business is made?

In Portugal it is said that Olympiacos does not sell for less than 10M

Faliro

Citação de: JMMC_NORTENHO em 08 de Setembro de 2020, 18:01
Faliro, do you have any information about the possibility of ruben semedo coming to benfica ?

I have not been following this case. Over 10 million sounds correct. I heard he has already been sold to Benfica but this could be through a portuguese source. Olympiacos would be happy with the sale as Ba and Cisse are both superb.

JMMC_NORTENHO

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Setembro de 2020, 22:13

I have not been following this case. Over 10 million sounds correct. I heard he has already been sold to Benfica but this could be through a portuguese source. Olympiacos would be happy with the sale as Ba and Cisse are both superb.

O0

But in Greece this news has not been highlighted, is it that in Portugal it is said that it is very likely that he will become our player?

Faliro

Citação de: JMMC_NORTENHO em 09 de Setembro de 2020, 22:22
Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Setembro de 2020, 22:13

O0

But in Greece this news has not been highlighted, is it that in Portugal it is said that it is very likely that he will become our player?

Yes. Very little news on his transfer and most of it coming from portugal. I think many Oly fans suspected he would go to Benfica months ago when the first rumours surfaced. Most were ok with it because his replacements are very good.
I think what held up the deal is Benfica wishing to swap some players with Oly to lower the price.

Faliro

Faliro

Citação de: JMMC_NORTENHO em 12 de Setembro de 2020, 09:29
Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Setembro de 2020, 07:55
Citação de: JMMC_NORTENHO em 11 de Setembro de 2020, 23:23
Faliro, Rúben Semedo Benfica and Tomás Tavares Olympiakos?

https://www.sportime.gr/olimpiakos/olimpiakos-apokalipsi-milai-me-tin-benfika-gia-ton-tavares/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://twitter.com/geramanolidis/status/1304537597004320768?s=19

Yes. Seems negotiations have been harder than suspected. Appears Olympiacos wants Tavares. He good?

O0 good player

Seems Martins was offered a lot of players from Benfica to help the Semedo transfer but only wanted Tavares.

JMMC_NORTENHO

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 03 de Setembro de 2020, 19:25

Aris lost their first European home game in over 50 years? Aris were stupid and not determined enough. Oenning sacked and Xaristeas.

On the plus Mateo Garcia is coming back.

OFI also knocked out. Pathetic night all round.

Calcio

Was just about to post it. FFS Aris

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Setembro de 2020, 22:31
Citação de: Calcio em 03 de Setembro de 2020, 19:25
Oenning sacked and Xaristeas.
Always thought the recruitment was okish. From what I saw Oenning wasn't bad, but Aris needs some continuity.

Hopefully a good portuguese manager takes over.  :)

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 17 de Setembro de 2020, 22:37
Was just about to post it. FFS Aris

Pathetic game. One  of the worst I have seen fetfa play too. Poor tactics, panic.. Ukrainians calculated and intelligent. Both OFI and Aris leave Europe achieving nothing. Had plenty of time to prepare for these games too.

Calcio

To be fair to OFI, they are lagging one year behind. They will improve massively once they get... continuity.