Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Faliro

He did not alter the team from Vitoria, formation or players. This seems a bit strange, no?

PsychoFan

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 01:57
He did not alter the team from Vitoria, formation or players. This seems a bit strange, no?
No, it was the starting 11 that everyone expected and the formation too. Benfica always plays in 4-4-2, we played very rarely in 4-3-3, I think the last time was in Piraeus.

Lm27

Don't forget that Zenit is a very good team

Festivus

Citação de: Lm27 em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 07:36
True but they're not exactly a powerhouse. I'd say that Leverkusen are superior to them. Time might prove me wrong, though.

Lm27

Citação de: Festivus em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 07:57
Citação de: Lm27 em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 07:36
True but they're not exactly a powerhouse. I'd say that Leverkusen are superior to them. Time might prove me wrong, though.
Zenit > Leverkusen IMHO

Because I like Hulk and Rondon, and now they have Garay too

T1n0_SLB

Garay, Danny, Witsel, Javi  . . .

EnglishMaestro

I dont espect Benfica to win nothing special this season, but i´m 100% sure that next season we will come stronger than ever, maybe by january we will have a powerfull team. All players adapted tho.

pcssousa

Citação de: EnglishMaestro em 21 de Setembro de 2014, 00:16
I dont espect Benfica to win nothing special this season, but i´m 100% sure that next season we will come stronger than ever, maybe by january we will have a powerfull team. All players adapted tho.

Yeah... I also don't expect us to win the Champions League this season, but you never know...

AngolanBoy23

Citação de: pcssousa em 21 de Setembro de 2014, 10:54

Yeah... I also don't expect us to win the Champions League this season, but you never know...

I think we don't have team for that but i hope to be wrong

pcssousa

Citação de: AngolanBoy23 em 21 de Setembro de 2014, 11:09
Citação de: pcssousa em 21 de Setembro de 2014, 10:54

I think we don't have team for that but i hope to be wrong

You never know, let's wait and see.

cipri_slb

iKatz

Faliro, today our "new" wonderkid Talisca, 1st goal  :smokin: on fire (yes the game its supossed to be away, but only in Porto or Sporting stadium we dont play at home in portuguese league)

http://www.tvgolo.com/en/match-highlights-1411828375---39

:victory:

cipri_slb

Citação de: iKatz em 28 de Setembro de 2014, 01:17
Faliro, today our "new" wonderkid Talisca, 1st goal  :smokin: on fire (yes the game its supossed to be away, but only in Porto or Sporting stadium we dont play at home in portuguese league)

http://www.tvgolo.com/en/match-highlights-1411828375---39

:victory:

Guimarães

Faliro

How was Samaris? Still struggling in the 6?

PsychoFan