Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:14
Citação de: Covenant em 21 de Janeiro de 2015, 01:46
We sold our jewl...  Goodbye Bernardo :(

15 million Euros!!  :crazy2:

Must be special.

There are things that Money can't buy. :cry2:

T1n0_SLB

Covenant

He is doing great at Mónaco, in a few years can be sold for 30M easily. 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AEYdPT2RgfQ

But what make me angry is the feeling that Benfica drop one of us. He is Benfica. Since ever...

http://cdn.controlinveste.pt/storage/OJ/2014/big/ng3501976.jpg

http://multimedia.iol.pt/backoffice/oratvi/multimedia/imagem/id/14002050/650

Our coach this night said: "the academy is for financial purposes".  So our kids will never play for Benfica...

Cloughie

Faliro, which greek players are references in the Olympiakos history?

Faliro

How you mean LMFPC? Like super famous?

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 23:53
How you mean LMFPC? Like super famous?
He's asking about your legends, basically.

Cloughie

Faliro

Ah right, ok.

Well believe it or not, Gottschalk has an encyclopedic knowledge of Olympiacos but I will try and compete with him.  :2funny:

It was the Andrianopoulos brothers, who significantly raised the reputation of the club and brought it to its current glory. Members of a prosperous family, they made the name of Olympiacos known over Greece. Yiannis, Dinos, Giorgos and Vassilis were the first to play. The youngest of five, Leonidas Andrianopoulos made his appearance later on and played for a long time (1927–1935). The club's offensive line, made up of the five brothers, soon became legendary.

As you can see here, it soon became obvious our players (Giorgios Andrianopoulos) had significantly bigger penises than Panathinaikos players...

Other legends include Nikos Anastopoulos - scored lots goals:

Giorgos Sideris who scored even more 227 goals. An inside-right forward that no-one or nothing could stand in his way (his nickname was "the Bulldozer"). Very quick with the ball on his feet and a player that had the instinct and charisma to score:

More recent legend is Giovanni - much much adored by all Olympiacos fans:

Predrag Đorđević

Cloughie

And players from your academy who became references for the club?

Faliro

Fetfatzidis..  ;D Eleftheropoulos...

Seriously though, I am not sure on this one.

A rough impression of the club, maybe some Gavroi will not like me saying this... is that teams like AEK, Iraklis and PAO built many many players from their famous youth systems where as Olympiacos - usually with a shipping magnate in charge.... would just buy all the best ones...

However now most our Greeks are from the OSFP acadamies  O0

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Janeiro de 2015, 02:46
Fetfatzidis..  ;D Eleftheropoulos...

Seriously though, I am not sure on this one.

A rough impression of the club, maybe some Gavroi will not like me saying this... is that teams like AEK, Iraklis and PAO built many many players from their famous youth systems where as Olympiacos - usually with a shipping magnate in charge.... would just buy all the best ones...

However now most our Greeks are from the OSFP acadamies  O0

The keeper is a good exemple.
How do you would feel if he was sold on the first year of senior career?

Faliro

Well we did do that with Kyriakos Papadopoulos. He was better then most CBs in Greece at 17 and he was treated like shit than sold.

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Janeiro de 2015, 12:53
Well we did do that with Kyriakos Papadopoulos. He was better than most CBs in Greece at 17 and he was treated like shit than sold.

That's what we did with Bernardo. It's sad. :cry2:

Faliro

Very common in many clubs... this is a money business... :bah2:

Maxi_14

Today porto lost with Marítimo, the team that we played against last week. If we won tomorrow we will have a vantage of 9 points.

So much pressure right now.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)