Sport Lisboa e Benfica

PsychoFan

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 23:40
They created two goalscoring chances and scored 1,exactly like us. More ball,more shots,exactly the same chances and goals. They wanted to attack,we wanted to defend and so seems clear to me who was the team that executed the best its own game plan.

Two matches away from home against title rivals,4 points. That's a good score. We played like we had to,given all the problems we've had this season.Had we played like this is the Champions League and we still would be in Europe
The way I count. It was like that. 1 for Sporting (http://videos.sapo.pt/RZli6Fe9vzVUoBTF677z). 0 for Benfica.

I agree on the Champions League.

Covenant

Jesus wanted a drew, I believe.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: PsychoFan em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 23:49
They created two goalscoring chances and scored 1,exactly like us. More ball,more shots,exactly the same chances and goals. They wanted to attack,we wanted to defend and so seems clear to me who was the team that executed the best its own game plan.

Two matches away from home against title rivals,4 points. That's a good score. We played like we had to,given all the problems we've had this season.Had we played like this is the Champions League and we still would be in Europe
The way I count. It was like that. 1 for Sporting (http://videos.sapo.pt/RZli6Fe9vzVUoBTF677z). 0 for Benfica.

We had one with Jonas 1vs1 with the gk

PsychoFan

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 09 de Fevereiro de 2015, 01:54

The one that he passes to Lima? That's not a goal opportunity. C'mon. It could be, but wasn't.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: PsychoFan em 09 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:23

The one that he passes to Lima? That's not a goal opportunity. C'mon. It could be, but wasn't.
It´s as good an opportunity as a header almost from outside the box

PsychoFan

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 09 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:30
Citação de: PsychoFan em 09 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:23

It´s as good an opportunity as a header almost from outside the box
You're right.

Festivus

Citação de: PsychoFan em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 22:14
Sporting deserved to win. Were superior. Benfica seemed a small team. Ridiculous. Was the same in Dragão. People were happy and said that Benfica played well. Now, everyone is criticizing. What changed?

JJ defensively is TOP. Offensively he has quality (positional) but it's all very rushed, without patience. And then, he is fearful against Porto and now Sporting too. Changes the team, and plays for the error. Horrible. Today was horrible.

The funny thing is, defending used to be the worst thing about Jesus' teams.

Faliro

How much are tickets for tonight's game?

T1n0_SLB

€7.5 for club member, 11 for non member.

Faliro

Is this the main cup or the less important cup?

Festivus

Faliro

Will the more important cup be the same price?

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Fevereiro de 2015, 17:17

For us there's no more Portuguese Cup.
Only League Cup which we're in the final. 3-0 against Vitoria Setubal. MVP Gonçalo Guedes (a kid from our Youth Academy). :)

Lycaon

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Fevereiro de 2015, 17:17

It depends. Against a small team yes, it should be cheap.
There's very little interest, especially if it is during the week like tonight. Benfica fans in weekend matches are from all over the country (we even have a special train for them, with several different routes). And even those who are from the Great Lisbon area, it's not that easy to get to the stadium. Weeknight matches cut the attendance in something like 50%.
Even in European nights we struggle to get the same attendances that we have in the League.

Against Vitória Guimarães/Braga/etc they would push a little bit more.
Against Sporting or Porto definitely a lot more.

But overall our prices are cheap. The problem, of course, is the economic context: only 500€ minimum wage, massive unemployment rate.

Covenant

Gonçalo Guedes have the same problem that Ninis and others have in Greece: Opportunites. He (and Lisandro Lopez) was the MVP and Jesus put him out after 60 minutes and Ola John played 90 minutes...