Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Festivus

And we're back to having two Greeks on the squad, it seems. First time since the Katsouranis and Karagounis days.

I wonder if this is the Faliro effect...

Faliro

It is ^^. And Samaris and Mitroglou will offer Benfica far more than the two previous Greeks did.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2015, 19:42
It is ^^. And Samaris and Mitroglou will offer Benfica far more than the two previous Greeks did.
Samaris had a promising first season and now Vitória wants to make him a leader on the pitch. He's probably a future captain if he stays around in the next few years and Luisão retires meanwhile.

Karagounis was a good player but didn't stay for very long. Katsouranis had some good and also some awful games where he just didn't seem to give a shit. He also had a fight with Luisão during practice back in 2007/2008, I think.

Faliro

They are both Vazelos junk.. Katsouranis only quit smoking a few years ago.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2015, 20:27
They are both Vazelos junk.. Katsouranis only quit smoking a few years ago.
...that explains a lot.

SHCC

Citação de: vermelhoftw em 05 de Agosto de 2015, 18:05
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2015, 17:29
What have you heard?

our press is saying that he will sign today for benfica

And also the two informers of SB, fireegle and faneca.  ;D ;D

Eddie_

I just hope we get the Olympiakos Mitroglou and not the Fulham Mitroglou

Faliro

The Fulham Mitroglou is just him injured and unfit.

H

Faliro, you should have seen the frenzy last night on Mitro's thread, as he was about to land in Lisbon. Absolutely hysterical, nerve-wrecking for some and just plain fun for others, between jokes, collages and Photoshop edits, forum members at the airport trying to take pictures without any guarantee that he was actually coming and social media sites using their photos on the news and articles, it was deeply hilarious. ;D

Actually if you hit the Best Messages, you'll get a quick glimpse of the top messages from yesterday. Another classic night, only possible in SB. :smokin:

Faliro

Citação de: H em 06 de Agosto de 2015, 11:26
Faliro, you should have seen the frenzy last night on Mitro's thread, as he was about to land in Lisbon. Absolutely hysterical, nerve-wrecking for some and just plain fun for others, between jokes, collages and Photoshop edits, forum members at the airport trying to take pictures without any guarantee that he was actually coming and social media sites using their photos on the news and articles, it was deeply hilarious. ;D

Actually if you hit the Best Messages, you'll get a quick glimpse of the top messages from yesterday. Another classic night, only possible in SB. :smokin:

I was part of the madness. I made about 10 posts in that thread up until 2 am. I laughed my ass off when the plane seemed to fly past Lisbon and some Benfiquistas panicked.   ;D

Where is the best messages button?

SHCC

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Agosto de 2015, 11:49

Where is the best messages button?

http://serbenfiquista.com/

Then you click in the button best mensagens that is next to the live button.

Faliro

Trapattoni

Faliro

pcssousa

The fifth Greek playing for us.