Sport Lisboa e Benfica

KunAguero16

Fejsa in 13/14, Samaris in 14/15, Mitroglou in 15/16 (more a less, because he is in Fulham)

Who's next champion? :coolsmiley:

Faliro

A very very talented young player Olympiacos have most probably already secured according to all reports. He is already good enough to start for Olympiacos - physically and skill wise he has everything. Already way more advanced than a player like Samaris and he is young. Already played in Europe. I will tell Benfica scouts who the player is - as they read my posts, but only if they come out the shadows and I get a little commission this time.  ::)

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Maio de 2016, 23:25
You guys heard of the footballing giants FC Gabala from Azerbaijan? From this season..

Pretty much everyone in Greece laughed at Panathinaikos being knocked out by these guys in the quals.. even people who don't follow football laughed. Many Greeks didn't even know where or what Azerbaijan is. PAOK laughed the hardest.. until they had the misfortune of playing them in the Europa Cup group stage later on in the same season..

:rir: :rir: :rir: :rir:

I remember seeing this team in EL group stage, but I have no idea who they are.

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: KunAguero16 em 16 de Maio de 2016, 23:28
Fejsa in 13/14, Samaris in 14/15, Mitroglou in 15/16 (more a less, because he is in Fulham)

Who's next champion? :coolsmiley:

Fejsa, Forever Champion:

2008/09 Partizan
2009/10 Partizan
2010/11 Partizan
2011/12 Olympiacos
2012/13 Olympiacos
2013/14 Benfica
2014/15 Benfica
2015/16 Benfica

:winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner:

Trapattoni

This is one of the biggest shames that i ever saw in portuguese football
And you know what? This son of a bitch didnt even get a single suspention for what he was doing match after match, always looking in to hurt an adversary
When it came to the court decision it was almost sayed as if Samaris was the one who was doing the fault instead of Slimani
Looking at this image still gives me aids

Guess its one more reason to call it "tugão"

Faliro

Whenever I see shit like I always admire the way these guys get away with what they do.

Scum.

Trapattoni

Its portuguese football and Sporting is the worst scum that you can get today
These guys are dangerous because they use pressure and extortion in order to get what they want
They want to make themselves as the "Ofended virgins" when they know they are the devil

BTW it is official until 2020 :dance:

Cloughie

The idol of Faliro is a Benfica player until 2020. :)

HJDK

Faliro

Faliro

Citação de: Trapattoni em 17 de Maio de 2016, 16:59
Its portuguese football and Sporting is the worst scum that you can get today
These guys are dangerous because they use pressure and extortion in order to get what they want
They want to make themselves as the "Ofended virgins" when they know they are the devil

Use google translate to get idea how deep the shit is in Greece.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/prwin-stelexos-tis-pae-paok-se-egklimatiki-organwsi-ekbiastwn-kai-empristwn/3165676

Remember PAOK is the club that refused to play the second leg of the Cup Semi final and forfeited because they said Olympiacos fixed all games..

Faliro

The minute I watch those I laugh.. I think because Iberians take it so seriously..^^

I am positive 97% of Greeks don't know what the hell that is.  :rir: