Portuguese futebol

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Cloughie em 18 de Junho de 2016, 23:35
Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Junho de 2016, 22:07
Ahh yes - the Santos 'lacks experience' excuse. Made Greece unwatchable just as Otto did post 2004.

Greece in 2004 played zero.
Only defence, defence, defence.

I don't agree with you. Greece in 2004 defends very well and counterattack was exceptionally. A bit like Italy. This isn't bad play.
For some reason they eliminated France and Czech Republic.

Carolina Barata

Greece 2004 were FANTASTIC. They would counter and put like 5 guys in the area. That´s not defensive...Football masterpiece

Portugal in 2016 euro are the best. We got the best player in the world and he plays alone. Great job is doing, not easy playing alone and no one screams at you.

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Carolina Barata em 19 de Junho de 2016, 14:03
Greece 2004 were FANTASTIC. They would counter and put like 5 guys in the area. That´s not defensive...Football masterpiece

Portugal in 2016 euro are the best. We got the best player in the world and he plays alone. Great job is doing, not easy playing alone and no one screams at you.

He plays???

Carolina Barata

Citação de: KamikazeSLB em 19 de Junho de 2016, 14:21

He plays???

Yes of course. Right footed and takes a right free kick, such a genius player. Superior intelligence

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Carolina Barata em 19 de Junho de 2016, 14:30
Citação de: KamikazeSLB em 19 de Junho de 2016, 14:21

He plays???

Yes of course. Right footed and takes a right free kick, such a genius player. Superior intelligence

I see the match between Jorge Mendes Team vs Austria.

KamikazeSLB

Portugal has a curse with France. Now it's time to revenge.

Faliro

Sensational result.

All the Greeks wanted Portugal to win - there is still much much respect for Santos and Greeks in general are not big francophiles.

What a game and the correct result. Portugal will remember this day for many many many years. Well done.

PARABENS

KamikazeSLB

Faliro

O0 O0 O0

CitaçãoPortugal manager Fernando Santos: "I am very happy, of course. First of all I'd like to thank God for being with us, my wife, my mother, my grandson. My father wherever he is, he's probably having a few beers.

"I'd like to give my thanks to Greece.

"Cristiano is an amazing example. Today he tried to remain on the pitch. He was very strong in the locker room, he helped all of the boys, that 's the definition of teamwork.

"We have a bright future but right now we need to celebrate."

Faliro

Santos:

https://vine.co/v/5WIXzIegrtT

Greek football association Twitter:

^^ It reads, ''Proud of the Coach, the Man, the Greek.''

Maniatis Instagram:

Kapino Instagram:

Katsui:

Sokratis:

Demis:

PAOK Twitter, it says ''Congratulations to the European champions. Congratulations to two of our own people. A thousand bravo to Fernando Santos and Andre Vieirinia".

Pistolero:

Jpeeh

It seems that your people loves Fernando...  ;D

Cloughie

Now we can put the 2004 final to rest. :)

Faliro

Citação de: Jpeeh em 11 de Julho de 2016, 01:11

A lot, the feeling is mutual. Santos/Greece one heart.

Jpeeh

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Julho de 2016, 01:13

Did you heard his statement to you (Greek people) in flash interview?

Faliro

Citação de: Jpeeh em 11 de Julho de 2016, 01:16
Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Julho de 2016, 01:13

Did you heard his statement to you (Greek people) in flash interview?

This one?

https://vine.co/v/5WIXzIegrtT

Every Greek media carried this, it is the headline in every Greek media website. Many Greeks cried when they heard this. Santos is much much loved in Greece. He has often spoken that when he is away from Greece he misses it deeply and feels he has to return. Greeks are extremely respectful of Santos. They feel he is Greek. He also speaks Greek.

He said tonight in Greek, ''To all the Greeks, thank you, you are always in my heart.''

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: Even makes me emotional to hear these words, he has a very special connection with Greece and Greeks.