Paulo Bernardo

Médio, 22 anos,
Portugal
Equipa Principal: 3 épocas (2021-2022), 26 jogos (935 minutos), 0 golos

Equipa B: 4 épocas, 38 jogos, 7 golos

nwpt

Em 2015 o Francisco Vera custou 3M ao Benfica.

Só para comparar e se perceber o negócio absolutamente nojento que o Costa quer fazer aqui.

Victi

Citação de: pjmorce em 06 de Junho de 2024, 07:09Querem que seja vendido por metade dos 7M.
Podem dizer-me o que o Kokcu mostrou mais do que Bernardo para além de mostrar cagar-se para o Benfica, adeptos, transpirar e estar sempre a pegar-se com outros adversários?

Não seria melhor livrar-nos do Kokcu?

São negocios a parte, o Bernardo pelo que mostrou é para vender. O Kokcu ficar ou sair não muda o caso do Bernardo

MrCobb

O dinheiro deste já dá para o Malheiro  :tomates:
Eles não querem o JM?

Celticfan

What's the summary? I can't translate the screenshot and the links are behind a paywall.

Guessing Benfica are posturing? I understand why they would but is any other club interested in him? Would make more sense if so. If not and Celtic pull out you may have an unhappy player who isn't getting game time.

MrCobb

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 16:57What's the summary? I can't translate the screenshot and the links are behind a paywall.

Guessing Benfica are posturing? I understand why they would but is any other club interested in him? Would make more sense if so. If not and Celtic pull out you may have an unhappy player who isn't getting game time.
Portuguese newspaper Record is full of bullshit, they said one thing and the day after the oposite.

Celticfan

Citação de: MrCobb em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:08
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 16:57What's the summary? I can't translate the screenshot and the links are behind a paywall.

Portuguese newspaper Record is full of bullshit, they said one thing and the day after the oposite.

Sounds like the Scottish Daily Record :D what's the best source of truth in Portugal?

O Património

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:32

Sounds like the Scottish Daily Record :D what's the best source of truth in Portugal?

@Génio da Luz

I'm kidding.

Disregard anything coming out of portuguese newspapers, they're full of shit and just want to sell. And Benfica is probably the only thing that sells in our borderline third-world country.

Celticfan

Citação de: O Património em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:33
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:32

@Génio da Luz

I'm kidding.

Disregard anything coming out of portuguese newspapers, they're full of shit and just want to sell. And Benfica is probably the only thing that sells in our borderline third-world country.

At least you have good weather and tourism...and Port

Celticfan

I'm still hearing from people generally 'in the know' that Celtic are looking at another player from Portugal on top of Bernardo. Not sure if from Benfica or not but given it's been a happy hunting ground recently for us so I believe it. Guessing a winger/forward unless you magically have a goalkeeper, left back or centre back in similar situations to Jota/Bernardo.

dinaman

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 20:02I'm still hearing from people generally 'in the know' that Celtic are looking at another player from Portugal on top of Bernardo. Not sure if from Benfica or not but given it's been a happy hunting ground recently for us so I believe it. Guessing a winger/forward unless you magically have a goalkeeper, left back or centre back in similar situations to Jota/Bernardo.

Tiago Gouveia could become as good as Jota for you guys. I don't think he will have much game time this year, coach doesn't fancy him much. Latest news said he could go out on loan.

Senhordotor

Citação de: pjmorce em 06 de Junho de 2024, 07:09Querem que seja vendido por metade dos 7M.
Podem dizer-me o que o Kokcu mostrou mais do que Bernardo para além de mostrar cagar-se para o Benfica, adeptos, transpirar e estar sempre a pegar-se com outros adversários?

Não seria melhor livrar-nos do Kokcu?
Apaga a conta e cancela a internet.

MrCobb

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 20:02I'm still hearing from people generally 'in the know' that Celtic are looking at another player from Portugal on top of Bernardo. Not sure if from Benfica or not but given it's been a happy hunting ground recently for us so I believe it. Guessing a winger/forward unless you magically have a goalkeeper, left back or centre back in similar situations to Jota/Bernardo.
Jurasek, left back on loan at Hoffenheim. You can see him with Czech nacional team.
Arthur Cabral, more suited for a physical football, he is not the kind of forward Roger Schmidt want, but maybe it s too much money for Celtic, 15/20M €.