Martens from AZ
Bibras Natkho from Rubin Kazan

Covenant

3 good players for Benfica B.

Faliro

Its a rebuilt central midfield.

Maduro - 6/10 player.
Bribas - 8/10 player.

They are still looking for more players.

I am looking forward to these games.

IPASLB

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Janeiro de 2014, 16:31
Its a rebuilt central midfield.

Maduro - 6/10 player.
Bribas - 8/10 player.

They are still looking for more players.

I am looking forward to these games.
This season SL Benfica budget- 110 milion euros, fc Porto- 90 milion euros-by António Oliveirinha...

Faliro

Platini wants to be reminded what it is like to see a game in Hellas...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=sport24.gr

Darkboy

They are quite average, aren't they?

Backup players plus preseason rhythm sufficed.

Fever

Surprinsigly bad.
I guess they played in a more defensive system than usual but still... absolutely zero ideas.

H

They seemed pretty weak... Would've been crushed if we played with our usual first team.

Viciado no Benfica

Let's hope for another easy game at home

jase25

Why didn't they play initially with Stoch, Lucas and Salpingidis? Weird.

Faliro

Extremely weak side, they have lost their last 4 games away - teams like Panionios and Asteras beat them easily. I was surprised how much time benfica gave them first half. Second half the gap in quality was more evident.

The goal was offside but Benfica were superior.  As stated before, this is the weakest PAOK side in years and when people ask about the quality of the Greek league compared to a few years ago - PAOK is currently second in the league.... ::)

Citação de: jase25 em 21 de Fevereiro de 2014, 00:55
Why didn't they play initially with Stoch, Lucas and Salpingidis? Weird.

No idea. Salpigidis is a very difficult player for defenses. He is very difficult to mark and always causes problems. He was only given 10 minutes? Stoch told Stevens to 'fuck off' during a game a few weeks ago and has been on the bench a lot since then. As for Lucas, Stevens stated Ninis showed more in training.  PAOK peaked in September, it has been downhill since then for them. PAO are catching them for second place and PAO play an under 19 team as their first team... ::bater::

Citação de: Viciado no Benfica em 21 de Fevereiro de 2014, 00:46
Let's hope for another easy game at home

I hope there will be more passion in the next game. I was so bored watching this game, I stopped watching and was talking to a PAOK fan about house prices is Thessaloniki.

Aka

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Fevereiro de 2014, 03:04I was surprised how much time benfica gave them first half.

Try not to do that with André Gomes, Đuričić and Ruben Amorim "on drugs".

Faliro

Festivus

Yea, I've heard about it earlier today. It would be a waste for him to go to PAOK, imo.

Faliro

Is he a good coach?