Olympiacos Piraeus

Covenant

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 10 de Fevereiro de 2023, 00:55Bad day for us, hun?

Very.

Gate 7 made a statement that they want Michel out.  :crazy2:

He needs more time.

Faliro

Fucked by Joao Pedro Pinheiro.
PAO were time wasting from the first minute.he allowed it and played there game. Whenever we were attacking one of their players would fall on the floor faking an injury. He stopped the game each time.

Galrinho1#

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Abril de 2022, 17:47
Citação de: Galrinho1# em 24 de Abril de 2022, 21:30@Faliro I have been following Oly growing investment in the volleyball team. Alberto Giuliani by what has been reported is managing to negotiate internationally renowned athletes for Greece.

Can you explain what is the objective in european competitions for next season? Without the russian clubs in the competition, do they want to pass the group stage? I know that in 2002 your club was european vice-champion.

Hello my friend. I had to ask my friend about this one because I don't follow Volleyball. I have however noticed a lot of press about Olympiacos volleyball the last few weeks.

My friend said, the mistakes in this season make the board more passionate to rebuild the team with high quality players. Juliani is going to rebuild the team with his choice of players. The board is willing to purchase the players Juliani wants.

With 1 year in advance, it was expected that they would go far with the contracted squad.

Despite having a superior squad than Benfica and playing in a competition 2 levels below, congratulations on yet another European title for the museum. Even more, they eliminated PAO along the way. :drunk:

Faliro

Citação de: Galrinho1# em 15 de Março de 2023, 21:25
Citação de: Galrinho1# em 24 de Abril de 2022, 21:30@Faliro I have been following Oly growing investment in the volleyball team. Alberto Giuliani by what has been reported is managing to negotiate internationally renowned athletes for Greece.

Can you explain what is the objective in european competitions for next season? Without the Russian clubs in the competition, do they want to pass the group stage? I know that in 2002 your club was European runner-up.

Hello my friend. I had to ask my friend about this one because I don't follow Volleyball. I have however noticed a lot of press about Olympiacos volleyball the last few weeks.

My friend said, the mistakes in this season make the board more passionate to rebuild the team with high quality players. Juliani is going to rebuild the team with his choice of players. The board is willing to purchase the players Juliani wants.

With 1 year in advance, it was expected that they would go far with the contracted squad.

Despite having a superior squad than Benfica and playing in a competition 2 levels below, congratulations on yet another European title for the museum. Even more, they eliminated ch

Can you explain what is the objective in european competitions for next season? Without the Russian clubs in the competition, do they want to pass the group stage? I know that in 2002 your club was European runner-up.

Despite having a superior squad than Benfica and playing in a competition 2 levels below, congratulations on yet another European title for the museum. Even more, they eliminated PAO along the way. :drunk:
🍻 🍻
Our basketball team is also dominating Europe again..

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Março de 2023, 14:29

Despite having a superior squad than Benfica and playing in a competition 2 levels below, congratulations on yet another European title for the museum. Even more, they eliminated ch

🍻 🍻

Good comeback after some troubled Times in basket section.

Panathinaikos had a downgrade?

Covenant

What about the Football ? Faliro are you still a believer?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 19 de Março de 2023, 03:09What about the Football ? Faliro are you still a believer?

We were almost 7th when Martins left. Then Corboran was worse.. Now we are 2 or 3 points from the top. I believe we can win the playoffs. If we win this league it will be one of the greatest comebacks in Greek football. I believe. Michel has been incredible. International break saved the other teams from us, we in high form.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 19 de Março de 2023, 03:08
Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Março de 2023, 14:29

🍻 🍻

Good comeback after some troubled Times in basket section.

Panathinaikos had a downgrade?

Indeed. We were in the second division for years to protest the corruption. We came back and dominated not only Hellas but Europe.

Panathinaikos have one of the most stupid Greeks in country running their basketball section, Dimitrios Giannakopoulos. They are useless.

burnvski