Olympiacos Piraeus

burnvski

burnvski

Godescalco

Faliro,

Were you aware of the old and more traditional anthem of Olympiakos? It's a classic.

Faliro

Citação de: Godescalco em 30 de Março de 2023, 23:08Faliro,

Were you aware of the old and more traditional anthem of Olympiakos? It's a classic.

Wow, that is superb. Had no about it.

You seen this famous woman sing to the olympiacos team..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCFXGanTx4A

Godescalco

Remind me how the playoff round works, Faliro.

I'm never fond of that sort of thing.

Faliro

Citação de: Godescalco em 02 de Abril de 2023, 22:33Remind me how the playoff round works, Faliro.

Existing points of top six remain at beginning of playoffs. All that happens is each team plays the other twice, once at home, once away. At the end, team with most points wins 🏆 and the other places are filtered unto Europe.

We should have beat Aris tonight. Were leading 2-0 and then it got to 2-2... Retsos made a terrible error.

Covenant

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Abril de 2023, 00:18
Citação de: Godescalco em 02 de Abril de 2023, 22:33Remind me how the playoff round works, Faliro.

Existing points of top six remain at beginning of playoffs. All that happens is each team plays the other twice, once at home, once away. At the end, team with most points wins 🏆 and the other places are filtered unto Europe.

We should have beat Aris tonight. Were leading 2-0 and then it got to 2-2... Retsos made a terrible error.

So, basically, it's adding more games between the top 6 at the end of the season. It sounds pointless, to be honest. I prefer the classic round robin model, home and away.

Btw, I was meaning to ask you this but forgot about it. How is the rivalry with Ethnikos nowadays? A friendly one?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Abril de 2023, 03:38What happened with Michel?

Just absolutely nonsense. Gate7 threatening him to leave.. He was doing brilliantly. Shameful from the club. Repulsive.

Faliro

Citação de: Godescalco em 04 de Abril de 2023, 12:33
Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Abril de 2023, 00:18

So, basically, it's adding more games between the top 6 at the end of the season. It sounds pointless, to be honest. I prefer the classic round robin model, home and away.

Btw, I was meaning to ask you this but forgot about it. How is the rivalry with Ethnikos nowadays? A friendly one?

Yea, I think because we only have 14 teams in the league it is to create more games.. to be fair, the derbies are fun, so it gives some cracking games.

Ethnikos were once an important team. Ionikos, another Piraeus team are in the SL at the moment.. but no rivalry. Ethinkos were so important once that besides Panathinaikos,  Ethnikos were the main rivals of Olympiacos.. we are talking the 30s.. :estrelas:

Funny enough I think Ethnikos may return soon. There is talk of them building a 6000 seater new stadium in Piraeus. If that happens, it will be fun. Piraeus is kinda a fun place, ultra urban and a but crazy. Always nice to have teams from there. Would be nice to see Ethnikos make a comeback. What damaged them was having no stadium near Piraeus for years.

Cloughie

@Faliro, what happened with the polish referees?
PAO getting desperate for the title?

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 09 de Abril de 2023, 16:40@Faliro, what happened with the polish referees?
PAO getting desperate for the title?

We will lose many more games now Gate 7 chased away Michel..

As for the refs, the agreement is all the playoffs will have foreign refs in the hope they can't be bribed like greek ones.

Epo immediately reneged on the agreement and gave greek refs to all Volos games. What is worse, instead of foreign elite refs, epo was bringing refs from nations with worse football than Greece.. Croatia, Armenian etc. So clubs complained. However Epo started lying saying elite refs won't come to Greece. The team that has cheated the most this year has been AEK. They have comitted around 7 stonewall pens that were not given against them with VAR officials bizarrely "not seeing" the incidents. So with them in particular it is strange how they keep getting broken refs.

Back to these Polish guys. This is what happened:

https://www.ekathimerini.com/sports/1208546/polish-referee-invited-to-officiate-in-greece-is-replaced-after-tussle-with-greeks/

This sounds 100% staged. Greeks are in the main rare to start fights with foreigners. Rare to get drunk on flights. It stinks. There is a good chance AEK paid an actor to cause an incident.

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Abril de 2023, 09:07We will lose many more games now Gate 7 chased away Michel..

Why did that happen, though? It just ruined what was still left of Olympiakos' season. It's nonsensical.

Furthermore, I still don't get why Pedro Martins was sacked at the beginning of this season. He had brought stability and titles to Piraeus for the past few years. Very underrated manager.

Godescalco

Thrylos beats AEK 2-1 but is out of the Greek Cup.

Faliro

Citação de: Godescalco em 12 de Abril de 2023, 14:17
Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Abril de 2023, 09:07We will lose many more games now Gate 7 chased away Michel..

Why did that happen, though? It just ruined what was still left of Olympiakos' season. It's nonsensical.

Furthermore, I still don't get why Pedro Martins was sacked at the beginning of this season. He had brought stability and titles to Piraeus for the past few years. Very underrated manager.

I have no idea, we lost 1 game in 21 under Michel,  took us from 6th to 3 points off the top. We lose 3-0 to AEK in their stadium in the 1st leg of the Cup semi final and suddenly Gate 7 issue a statement saying if Michel doesn't leave, Gate 7 will chase him out..  :crazy2:  :crazy2: 

When polled only 20% of Olympiakos fans wanted Michel out..

We then play AEK in the league in their new stadium and beat them 0-3! Gate 7 goes quiet.. :2funny:

Then Retsos makes a dumb mistake and Aris draw us 2-2 at home and Gate 7 release another dumb fuck statement threatening Michel again. Clearly the idiot Olympiakos director refuses to back Michel so he leaves.. Gate 7 are sensitive communists.