Futsal Internacional

TeamRocket37

Diego Roncaglio pode ser chamado a seleção do Cazaquistão?

Flavius

Coach_Gouveia

Citação de: Carlos Esteves em 01 de Fevereiro de 2018, 19:26
Diego Roncaglio pode ser chamado a seleção do Cazaquistão?
Acho que nao.

Flavius

Flavius

Trezeguet

que surpresa o Espanha-France

mas a France jogou mesmo muito

StellaRojas

I totally expect Italians to screw us up and play 3:3 with Slovenia ( because that way both teams will make it through) and Italians are known for that. With any other result ( except maybe 2:2), Serbia will make it into the quarter-finals. Our goalkeeper Aksentijevic saved us last night, one of the world's best.

Spoiler
I have been trying to write in Portuguese as much as I can...but I did not know the word for screw up and make it through ( can someone help?) so I gave up
[fechar]

loftarasa

Citação de: StellaRojas em 02 de Fevereiro de 2018, 13:09
I totally expect Italians to screw us up and play 3:3 with Slovenia ( because that way both teams will make it through) and Italians are known for that. With any other result ( except maybe 2:2), Serbia will make it into the quarter-finals. Our goalkeeper Aksentijevic saved us last night, one of the world's best.

Spoiler
I have been trying to write in Portuguese as much as I can...but I did not know the word for screw up and make it through ( can someone help?) so I gave up
[fechar]

OS italianos vão-nos foder.

loftarasa

Citação de: loftarasa em 02 de Fevereiro de 2018, 13:11

Spoiler
[fechar]

Stellas, jokes aside:
Italians will screw us up = os italianos vão-nos lixar
Italians will fuck us up = os italianos vão-nos foder

O0

StellaRojas

Citação de: loftarasa em 02 de Fevereiro de 2018, 13:15

Spoiler
[fechar]

Stellas, jokes aside:

O0

Thank you!

And make it through is avançar? Yes, did not really catch what is, according to Google, Diogo Infante doing there  ;D

loftarasa

Citação de: StellaRojas em 02 de Fevereiro de 2018, 13:17

Spoiler
[fechar]

Stellas, jokes aside:

O0

Thank you!

And make it through is avançar? Yes, did not really catch what is, according to Google, Diogo Infante doing there  ;D

Diogo Infante hosted a show that teached the correct way of talking and writing correct portuguese.

loftarasa

Oh, and he's gay, thus the smile. The subject being fucked up and all...

Flavius

França vs Azerbaijão promete ser um grande encontro

StellaRojas

Citação de: loftarasa em 02 de Fevereiro de 2018, 14:48
Citação de: StellaRojas em 02 de Fevereiro de 2018, 13:17

Spoiler
[fechar]

Stellas, jokes aside:

O0

Thank you!

Diogo Infante hosted a show that teached the correct way of talking and writing correct portuguese.

Acho que é impossivel...ja aprendo na escola do Jorge Jesus. Não quero me contaminar.

https://www.facebook.com/events/656834901065720/

Mas, talvez, o Diogo pode agrafar a minha camisola :smokin:

Spoiler

CitaçãoOh, and he's gay, thus the smile. The subject being fucked up and all...

;D