Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: cristao69 em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:50
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:12
Citação de: IloveSLB2014 em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:06
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 12:42
Firstly I am not happy to be playing Arouca. We don't want to be playing a Portuguese technical side when we are in this state.

Secondly this afternoon will see some big decisions stay tuned - Marinakis will give a summary soon. Could be up to 6 players and a manager kicked out the club.

As for Forest, if I was to guess, I would say Marinakis already owns them and it wont be revealed for a long time.
The coach is not worth a fuck, for Arouca still have some hope of passing, it was good that the coach would remain. What are the six players who can come out?

Only rumours from anti Olympiacos sites. Rumours are Victor gone + his team + some technical administrators. Players out: Durmaz, Masuaku, Figueira, Pardo, Da Costa and Seba.

All this is just rumour, will have to wait for the Marinakis speech coming today.

Why Masuaku stayed in the bench in this eliminatory?

He was one of best big next things of Oly in recent 2 years...I was surprised that is not a option and now that is leaving.

Masuaku is one of the best players in Greece imo and is good enough to play for Benfica.
Why is he on the bench? My guess is very depressing. Because he wants to leave or is on the transfer list already and they don't want to injure him before a sale. IMO that is disgusting management - he should just leave the squad if that is the case.

It was the same with Kasami. He was in all the friendlies, taking official photos as one of the main players for next season in the new kits - even though it was known he is leaving and wont be playing with us this season. He even stopped training properly.

As for Pardo - Victor said he was left out because he is not fit - than why is he on the bench over Vergos or Tsimikas. On another note why did we loan out the second best Greek attacking player - Gianniotas - back to the Cypriots? We needed him badly. In the first leg vs Hapoel - a friend of mine at the game saw Pardo on the bench and said he looked 5-10 kilos over weight!

Both teams Victor put out against the Israelis had never played together in their lives as an 11 - not even in friendlies.

Club needs a total clean out.

Faliro

Salino asked to join Olympiakos again. He is on a plane back to Athens as we speak to re-sign.   :huh: Seems Figueiras is done as a result.

The cull has begun. Managers being interviewed as we speak.

Rumours that Maniatis is going to be asked to leave. All players waiting by their mobiles to see their fate I am guessing.

Benfiquista_

Whit the Tsoukalas blessing, Olympiakos will win  ;D

No, you are 99% favourite ;)

But attention,Arouca are one goood Couch and the ground, is very difficult for all Teams...a old style ground, through the mountains!

IloveSLB2014

Faliro,  some players of arouca played already on Greece. Arouca captain Nuno Coelho in Aris in 2012 and Goalkeeper Rafael Bracalli played in panetolikos between 2013 and 2015. It is a amazing goalkeeper

KamikazeSLB

Also Zequinha (Panthrakikos in 2013/14) and Velazquez (Panathinaikos in 2012/13).

bozic

Just by imagining Olympiacos bus uphill to reach Arouca, I can't stop laughing.

Faliro

John Vredzos - Managing Director of Olympiacos quit and his resignation was accepted. He is now heavily linked to run Forest!!

Juan Jose Lorenzo - Technical adviser and head of scouting sacked.

Victor - Manager.

Francois Modesto - New Athletic Director

Marinakis has made a share increase of €20 million - his own money directly into the club.

Massive gossip: Ariel Ibagaza was posted a position at Olympiacos in May - but Silva cut him.   :huh:

Bryan.

So this new Michel hasn't worked out so well...
It's a terrible environment for any professional though. All this threats and changes in the first few weeks of the new season.

Just a reminder that Benfica was humiliated by Sporting three times last season and also lost away to Arouca in the beginning of the season. We ended up champions.

Anyway, Arouca is good side with a serious project that plays good football. Olympiacos should go through but it won't be easy.

Good luck to the squad and the supporters with reaching Arouca. It's a town with impressive natural beauty but also incredible tiring to get to. A good 30+ min of sinuous mountain road.

lost_paradise

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Agosto de 2016, 01:03
John Vredzos - Managing Director of Olympiacos quit and his resignation was accepted. He is now heavily linked to run Forest!!

Victor - Manager.

Marinakis has made a share increase of €20 million - his own money directly into the club.

Massive gossip: Ariel Ibagaza was posted a position at Olympiacos in May - but Silva cut him.   :huh:
Your`re probably aware there`s a rumour  that Olympiacos is trying to convince Marco Silva to return.

Is there any truth to it?

Faliro

Citação de: lost_paradise em 06 de Agosto de 2016, 23:09

Victor - Manager.

Your`re probably aware there`s a rumour  that Olympiacos is trying to convince Marco Silva to return.

I don't think there is much truth to it. I certainly have not heard anything. As it is, still many bizarre things happening.

Ouzounidis - The current Panionios coach was approached by Olympiacos. All was set to make him the new manager - except Olympiacos fans didn't want him and made it clear to the club he is not wanted at Olympiacos. Because of that - he is remaining at Panionios - however now panionios fans are attending Panionions training telling him to quit because they know he would have gone to Olympiacos if it wasn't for Olympiacos fans saying they didn't want him! They are telling him to get out of Panionios immediately!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Olympiacos are now in the market for Leonardo as manager.

Victor will be on the bench for our game vs Besiktas tomorrow.

lost_paradise

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Agosto de 2016, 23:54

Victor - Manager.

I don't think there is much truth to it. I certainly have not heard anything. As it is, still many bizarre things happening.

Ouzounidis - The current Panionios coach was approached by Olympiacos. All was set to make him the new manager - except Olympiacos fans didn't want him and made it clear to the club he is not wanted at Olympiacos. Because of that - he is remaining at Panionios - however now panionios fans are attending Panionions training telling him to quit because they know he would have gone to Olympiacos if it wasn't for Olympiacos fans saying they didn't want him! They are telling him to get out of Panionios immediately!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The Brazilian former player  who coached both Milan clubs and worked as a director of football at PSG?

Faliro

Citação de: lost_paradise em 07 de Agosto de 2016, 00:06

Victor - Manager.

The Brazilian former player  who coached both Milan clubs and worked as a director of football at PSG?

The very same.

lost_paradise

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Agosto de 2016, 01:01
Citação de: lost_paradise em 07 de Agosto de 2016, 00:06

Victor - Manager.

The very same.
It`s been a while since his last tenure as manager.  Huge question mark, no?

The good thing though, is the type of players he can attract due to all his football background. But for that to happen, your president has to increase the transfer budget
, big time. And there should be a sense of urgency. It`s a  race against the clock, due to time constraints.  The transfer window closes in less than a month.

Faliro

Masuaku - Sold to West Ham for €8 million.

Paulo Bento according to reports.. is in Athens...

Carolina Barata

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Agosto de 2016, 11:50
Masuaku - Sold to West Ham for €8 million.

Paulo Bento according to reports.. is in Athens...

Paulo Bento is capable to loose the title.