Olympiacos Piraeus

Shoky

Citação de: Festivus em 06 de Novembro de 2013, 23:43
Não percebo porque mandam vir neste tópico. O utilizador que abriu este tópico foi bastante simpático e respeitoso para connosco.

Enfim...

Nunca gostei do Olympiacos...tenho direito.
E não disse nada demais. Só realcei factos.

JPSilva

Este tópico comparado com aquele paleio do Geordie o ano passado até não esta nada mau.

Festivus

Citação de: JPSilva em 06 de Novembro de 2013, 23:47
Este tópico comparado com aquele paleio do Geordie o ano passado até não esta nada mau.
Por acaso a nossa interação com os do Newcastle foi engraçada.

pcssousa

Não percebo porque mandam vir neste tópico. O utilizador que abriu este tópico foi bastante simpático e respeitoso para connosco.

Enfim...
E eu só disse a verdade. Durante anos aquilo foi um escândalo pegado, roubalheira do piorio. Se não sabes ficas a saber.
Achas que se um andrade gor simpático comigo eu deixo de dizer que eles roubam?

Festivus

Citação de: pcssousa em 06 de Novembro de 2013, 23:52

Enfim...
E eu só disse a verdade. Durante anos aquilo foi um escândalo pegado, roubalheira do piorio. Se não sabes ficas a saber.
Achas que se um andrade gor simpático comigo eu deixo de dizer que eles roubam?
´
Eu não estou a par da realidade do Olympiacos ou do futebol Grego por isso não posso comentar sobre quem é ou não é corrupto. E independentemente de o serem ou não, não foi por cause da arbitragem que perdemos. Tivemos azar e desperdiçámos uma data de oportunidades, e o Roberto ter estado em grande também não ajudou. Não guardo rancor do Olympiacos por termos perdido com eles.

Fever

Eu acho que o Shoky e o Sousa deviam pensar duas vezes antes de vir para aqui fazer isto. Principalmente o Shoky, que já te vi indignado por outros nossos não saberem receber.

Este user tratou-nos excepcionalmente e foi sempre respeitoso, há muito espaço para as opiniões sobre o futebol grego (que eu partilho) no Futebol e Outros Desportos.

Faliro

No - Jardim was fired because he was an unpopular coach and he was being booed everygame by Gate7, I don't think it as anything to do with marinakis's wife which was a rumour probably circulated by the green media.

There was quite a dark story that perhaps was true 6 years ago. We had a very good CB called Antzas. He removed himself from the team because it turns out the then president of Olympiakos, Kokkalis, slept with his wife. It was extremely sad.

Fever

That's one of those rumours that spread so easily here in Portugal and were repeated so many times that no one really cares anymore what the truth is.

He still joke around about what he might be doing with the Sporting presidents' wife when he travels :rir:

Faliro

As for the whole corruption in Greece, that is obvious. Buying refs does and did happen, but not to do with olympiakos. The leagues we won were simply because we spent double on players than everyone else. We brought players like, Dudu, Rivaldo, Giovanni, Ze Elias, Luciano de Souza, Ibagaza, Karembeu, Yaya Toure etc to the port and the other teams bought crap. Anyone who watched the league can see our superiority. PAO however have presidents and fans who spend hours watching olympiakos football and searching for a ref mistake, bizarrely, the ref seems to hand them more games, but whenever that happens they defend the referee saying he 'made a mistake.' Panathinaikos have lost 100s of games since I have been watching but I am yet to see one where their president or certain fans didnt blame the ref.

HJDK

O Modus Operandi é o mesmo.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 00:16
No - Jardim was fired because he was an unpopular coach and he was being booed everygame by Gate7, I don't think it as anything to do with marinakis's wife which was a rumour probably circulated by the green media.

There was quite a dark story that perhaps was true 6 years ago. We had a very good CB called Antzas. He removed himself from the team because it turns out the then president of Olympiakos, Kokkalis, slept with his wife. It was extremely sad.
I think you guys should have at least let him have finished the season. The championship was pretty much yours. I know you're used to winning and all, but sacking a manager with such a good record like that seemed kin of impatient from your management.

Shoky

Citação de: Fever em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 00:15
Eu acho que o Shoky e o Sousa deviam pensar duas vezes antes de vir para aqui fazer isto. Principalmente o Shoky, que já te vi indignado por outros nossos não saberem receber.

Este user tratou-nos excepcionalmente e foi sempre respeitoso, há muito espaço para as opiniões sobre o futebol grego (que eu partilho) no Futebol e Outros Desportos.

Tens razão. Mea culpa da minha parte.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 00:32

I think you guys should have at least let him have finished the season. The championship was pretty much yours. I know you're used to winning and all, but sacking a manager with such a good record like that seemed kin of impatient from your management.

Well the problem was the fans. The fans and president share an extremely close relationship. If the football is so boring and so overly defensive, the fans boo. The next thing that happens is they stop attending games. So really the president listens to them. If Olympiakos want exciting football - he has to provide it or he loses money. Olympiakos fans are not deeply intellectual - but they know what they like. We have been always trying to play very attacking football, we have had great players from here and abroad who attack well. Olympiakos pay money for the ticket to see the closest Greece can offer to a miracle team like Barcelona. If they were pragmatic, everytime Jardim won, the fans would be like...well - very boring, but another 3 points.,, on we go.. Instead Olympiakos fans simply say, if these so called 'stars' play this boring next week, I am not spending my money to watch it.

Many fans around the world can't understand that mentality. When Jardim was sacked, many fans from everywhere could not understand why he was sacked. It only perhaps would become clearer if they watched some games at the karaiskaki and saw how the fans cheer at attacking play and dislike a defensive lineup against a nothing team

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 01:10
Citação de: Festivus em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 00:32

Well the problem was the fans. The fans and president share an extremely close relationship. If the football is so boring and so overly defensive, the fans boo. The next thing that happens is they stop attending games. So really the president listens to them. If Olympiakos want exciting football - he has to provide it or he loses money.

Many fans around the world can't understand that mentality. When Jardim was sacked, many fans from everywhere could not understand why he was sacked. It only perhaps would become clearer if they watched some games at the karaiskaki and saw how the fans cheer at attacking play and dislike a defensive lineup against a nothing team
A similar thing happened with us in 2004/2005. Trappatoni won us the championship for the first time in 11 years and yet people didn't mind him leaving at the end of the season because we played boring defensive football.

Fever

Yes.
Benfica fans think pretty much like that but obviously we are not in the position your fans are to demand it. But in some ways I think Jesus is still our coach after 3 years without a title precisely because he plays offensive, attractive football.