Olympiacos Piraeus

Jotenko

I hope Olympiacos wins.

Enviado do meu C2005 através de Tapatalk

pcssousa

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Abril de 2014, 21:25
An all-star game like in the American sports leagues? First time I hear of a game of that sort in Europe.
We had football all star games in Portugal a few years ago.

Godescalco

An all-star game like in the American sports leagues? First time I hear of a game of that sort in Europe.

I'm familiar with that game because of my endless FM saves with Oly in the Greek league.

Festivus

Citação de: pcssousa em 26 de Abril de 2014, 22:47
We had? The closest ones I can think of are the "Figo's friends vs. Zidane's friends" kind of games.

pcssousa

Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Abril de 2014, 13:54
Citação de: pcssousa em 26 de Abril de 2014, 22:47
We had? The closest ones I can think of are the "Figo's friends vs. Zidane's friends" kind of games.
Sure we had... Best Portuguese players against best foreign and it was played in Maia or Vidal Pinheiro, I can't recall... Nandinho (remember him?) was MVP.

Godescalco

T1n0_SLB

Faliro

Just signed Sancidino Silva from you guys.

HJDK

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Maio de 2014, 23:34
Just signed Sancidino Silva from you guys.
How much? Don't know if it's a good bet from your side.

Faliro

€0 - his contract with Benfica ended and Olympiakos wanted to secure him as Porto were sniffing around. If he is no good he will be farmed out. Michel has asked for him to train with the first team this summer so we can assess if he is worth keeping.

http://www.redplanet.gr/podosfairo/metagrafes-podosfairo/phre-ton-silva-apo-thn-mpenfika.2772694.html

Godescalco

I'm not sure he's good enough for Oly, Faliro.

But it's probably worth the try.

Faliro

We will probably make money off him either way.. just business. Unless this player shows something special, he has Ergotelis, OFI or Platanias written all over him.. we had 25 players on loan this season...because the EPO is dragging its feet on letting us create our 'B' team..

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Maio de 2014, 01:20
We will probably make money off him either way.. just business. Unless this player shows something special, he has Ergotelis, OFI or Platanias written all over him.. we had 25 players on loan this season...because the EPO is dragging its feet on letting us create our 'B' team..
I really doubt you can make money off him. Seems like you're going to pay us 300.000 €. At least portuguese newspapers say so.
That's a fantastic deal for us, not good enough even for our B team.

Godescalco

Faliro

^^ The old Velodrome that was demolished to make way for the Karaiskaki. In the background, you can see a famous district of Piraeus called Kastella.