Olympiacos Piraeus

Godescalco

I've been to Greece twice, back in 2002 and 2004, always during interrails. It's a beautiful country, especially the countryside and the islands.

Last time I've been in Ios which is, I think, the last island in the Cyclades before Santorini. It was very calm and idyllic. I loved it.

I'd love to go back someday, especially since I've had Greek classes in the university after that. But it's been a while now since I've had any contact with the language, almost 7 years. I think I'll only be able to order a coffee.

Faliro

Citação de: Vitor84 em 06 de Maio de 2014, 21:44
Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Maio de 2014, 21:38
Citação de: Vitor84 em 06 de Maio de 2014, 20:53
Fuck I miss Greece so much :cry2:

But in some point there are something that I agree, the greek cities in general are "ugly" until you get use to it. The streets don't have so much space between the buildings, are very noise and dirty. And extremely hot... And the buildings are in general ugly, always that style of 70s or 80s all white and in concrete. You can´t find so much stuff between the classic age (ruins) and the modern age.
And Athens is the big example of it. So chaotic...

But in the other point, after you get use to it you start to like. And the greeks are really nice people. The food is very good (the better thing that I can say in 7 months that I was there I didn't miss portuguese food :) ). And the sea, beaches and nature are amazing.

The worst thing there is the cost of life. Everything there is fucking expensive.

Perfect description. O0   Did you visit places like Glyfada?
No. I met people that were living there (they were doing also EVS I met them in seminars), but I didn't have chance to visit them. As I know is a area were live the rich people.

If you go again, I recomend you stay and go out there, best place I have visited to go out anywhere..

H

Been there as well, kneissl! Indeed, what a marvelous island.

You have a beautiful country, Faliro. When I went there, I was still 17, two months from making 18. In the resort there was this big cliff where I would always go at midnight, to sit down and just listen to the waves crashing in the rocks and looking at the sea and the Moon. Just gorgeous.

Jotenko

Citação de: kneissl em 06 de Maio de 2014, 22:36
Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Maio de 2014, 20:19
Citação de: kneissl em 06 de Maio de 2014, 20:04
Mykonos :)  :cool2: :cool2:

I was there last year, another world...

heaven !!

Greece and Portugal breathe blue and white.

Only here we have this shameful green and red flag.

Red.Fever

Olympiakos has 5M for Capel (Sporting player)

he kinda sucks  :-X
he passes one third of the game diving lol
we here call him backpack, because of the way he runs (always with his head down)... and likes to cross to no one

he's not worth 5M IMO

Faliro

I already don't like the colours of his shirt. :disgust: after what you said, I definitely don't like him..

I am also pissed off, we were trying to get Alan Poulido the last 4 weeks from Tigres and it seems to have collapsed..  :tickedoff:

Red.Fever

Citação de: Jotenko em 08 de Maio de 2014, 15:26

Greece and Portugal breathe blue and white.

Only here we have this shameful green and red flag.

ATTAAAACK

Red.Fever

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Maio de 2014, 21:12
I already don't like the colours of his shirt. :disgust: after what you said, I definitely don't like him..

I am also pissed off, we were trying to get Alan Poulido the last 4 weeks from Tigres and it seems to have collapsed..  :tickedoff:

so the interest in Capel is real!?! oh my, I kinda hoped it was just the press making up D:
but there's still hope I guess, hope you guys will end up getting a player better than Capel  O0

Faliro

Have seen nothing about Capel so far..until you mentioned it and there it is in the greek press, he is available for €5 million... :2funny:

We trying hard to get Alan Poulido but it seems the mexicans extended his contract as soon as they heard we wanted him to 2016,,  :knuppel2:

We appear to be sniffing around Ronald Vargas of Anderlecht and Diop of Levante.

In other news, since Katsouranis and Maniatis got into a fight in the Cup game.. that cost PAOK points as a punishment,despite Santos saying he sees the fight as closed,  it seems they both still hate each other and it is causing problems in the national team! Unbelievable Katsouranis is our captain...

Festivus

Katso's always been a bit of a hothead. I remember him fighting with Luisão twice ;D

Faliro

Wow, he tried with Luisão!!  :clap1: I am surprised Katsouranis is still alive. 

Katsouranis is an 'alpha male' like Karagounis. They control the national team, it is a mafia. Quite extraordinary really.

HJDK

Capel, what a underrated player.
The way he dribbles his opponents to pass the ball to his own half is astonishing, his workrate is off the charts.
Sounds almost impossible the amount of balls he retrives only to center them to a deserted area or eventually go over the end line of the pitch.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 10 de Maio de 2014, 22:43
Capel, what a underrated player.
The way he dribbles his opponents to pass the ball to his own half is astonishing,

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Covenant

Katso always seems to me like a bad professional. Soon both Katso and Karagounis are retired, but Fernando Santos love both, especially Katso.