Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

OFI have many injuries so that hurts them obviously. Gattuso I am not sure about. If he was Greek he would park the bus... 11 players infront of the goal and play on the break. If he tries to play open, Olympiakos may have a better chance.

Problem is we are missing many many players too through injury - in every outfield position. We may have to start with the 21 year old Bouxalakis as Maniatis and N'Dinga are also injured..

I would say 60% chance of an Olympiakos victory.

The big story is it is Mitroglou's first game back since his disastrous move to Fulham. He will most likely be starting. Big game.

iKatz

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Setembro de 2014, 00:20
OFI have many injuries so that hurts them obviously. Gattuso I am not sure about. If he was Greek he would park the bus... 11 players infront of the goal and play on the break. If he tries to play open, Olympiakos may have a better chance.

Problem is we are missing many many players too through injury - in every outfield position. We may have to start with the 21 year old Bouxalakis as Maniatis and N'Dinga are also injured..

I would say 60% chance of an Olympiakos victory.

The big story is it is Mitroglou's first game back since his disastrous move to Fulham. GHe will most likely be starting. Big game.
and the stadium.. will be full or the "pressure" of OFI fans its weak?

Faliro

I expect half empty. Gate 7 will be there as always.

Attendances started falling last season... it was to easy in the league..Europe will be sold out as usual. But these games... OFI is not a real rival since they broke away from PAO, I would say the stadium will be 40%, 50% full?  Going to be an interesting game to say the least. If Olympiakos don't do well, the fans will start to turn..

iKatz

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Setembro de 2014, 00:27
I expect half empty. Gate 7 will be there as always.

Attendances started falling last season... it was to easy in the league..Europe will be sold out as usual. But these games... OFI is not a real rival since they broke away from PAO, I would say the stadium will be 40%, 50% full?  Going to be an interesting game to say the least. If Olympiakos don't do well, the fans will start to turn..
its like in portugal O0 like today Benfica's game.. more benfica fans than home ..  thanks faliro!!!! With atletico olympiakos have to smash them! hate that club

Faliro

:smokin: Lets hope for violence on the pitch.

pcssousa

Faliro

3-0 against OFI...

Having studied the team during the game and heard what Atletico did to Real today... my thoughts on next week...

iKatz

Faliro u guys just played at home.. I though was away -.- so i said that "like today Benfica's game.. more benfica fans than home ..  thanks faliro!!"

I thought it was a OFI- Olympiakos

Faliro

iKatz

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Setembro de 2014, 00:09
I  misread!
O0 great result.. now big game for champions ! A draw its good for olympiakos.. Atletico is strong as hell

Faliro

We will be playing with a team that don't know each other.. like today...

..............................Roberto

Salino.............Avlonitis(new)...Abidal (new).............Masuaku (new)

........................Kasami (new)....Milivojevic (new)

Durmaz (new)................Dominguez................Afellay (new)

..............................Diamantakos (new)

iKatz

How's afellay playing? Good?

Faliro

rubbish just as i predicted... same with durmaz.

Dossevi looks miles better than them both and he was not even included in the CL list by Michel... ::bater::

Masuaku looked good today.

KBMASTER

The squad may not be the same as yesterday Faliro. For example, Milivojevic, Kasami and Dominguez on the midfield can't be replicated on Europe. It's very offensive. From there, only Milivojevic is able to defend and he lacks the intensity to be a pure defensive midfielder.
Is Michel going to transform Kasami on the new Samaris? The Swiss is a good player like I've told you before, but I don't see him playing in that central midfielder position, since U17 World Cup on '09, when they were champions. From there, he played offensive midfielder and as a winger sometimes.
So, maybe Michel is thinking on changing a bit the squad, as he did last year.

Faliro

Everything depends on if N'Dinga and Maniatis get fit in time. If not, the only other DM is Bouxalakis...