Olympiacos Piraeus

H

That was clearly a penalty, what a shame! :-X

By the way Faliro, you wanna check out the most ridiculous penalty of all time?

http://youtu.be/x9CkYPCEjGY?t=5m56s

Bet you haven't seen anything like that yet. This is how good Tugão was and still is...

Faliro

I would like to think the refs are just stupid.. but if you look at that decision he made plus the others, it pretty clear some dangerous people put money on malmo to win and the ref was the tool to make that happen...

Having watched games in greece for years, it is obvious when a ref has an agenda.

Faliro

Citação de: H em 02 de Outubro de 2014, 14:59

Bet you haven't seen anything like that yet. This is how good Tugão was and still is...

Disgusting penalty.

Lm27

You people talking about ref's should whatch more juventus games....

Faliro

As I said, the ref was so clearly bribed the whole game, the media has not let this go.

The Russian media are now on the case..

Even the Russian press attacks referee Karasef of which there are horrible complaints from Olympiakos for arbitration in the match against Malmo.

Karasef not only overturned the penalty of Maniatis but showed a yellow card for international causing reaction ace Michel. 

Poor Russian arbitration was subject in his homeland. Specifically, the website "Sport-Express" says the 35 year old had made repeated mistakes in the match Spartak Moscow Torpedo in the context of the ninth race of the Russian championship.

Indeed in this game did not give a penalty for the home team. But it is not the only result.

"Faltsosfyrigmata" occurred in games Krylia Sovetov Samara Zenit-Tom Tomsk-Krylia Sovetov Samara and CSKA Moscow-Rubin Kazan during the last season.

The Russian website on the occasion of yesterday's negative presence Karasef invites incharge arbitration FIFA and UEFA, shirt and Kalina never again allow the Russian referee whistled a match for the Champions League.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/ChampionsLeague/kraksimo_toy_rwsoy_diaithth_apo_toys_sympatriwtes_toy.3059139.html

Godescalco

It's a shame for Oly. You really have a shot in the group.

jgilcruz

jgilcruz

Citação de: H em 02 de Outubro de 2014, 14:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSeHEA1yNg

Portuguese ChampionshipTM (aka. Tugão)

Arceus_17

After defeating last year finalists Atlético, I was expecting another win from Olympiakos. Losing points against Malmo is always bad in a group with other two sharks.  :-X  ::bater::
You now need to grab points either in Turim or in Madrid. Definetly a difficult task.

Btw Faliro's avatar.  :2funny:  :smokin:
Poor Panathinaikos.   

Arceus_17

accident double post

delete please  :bandeiraslb2:

Faliro

Did anyone even watch that game to see how shit the vazelos are? They would be relegated in portugal they are so poor. Even in Greece they are a mid table team..

By the by... get this, headline from today.

FC Olympiakos president Vangelis Marinakis was a Terrorist target according to Claus Kikilias!

According to the Minister of Citizen Protection, Claus Kikilias said it was the aim of terrorists to assassinate the president of Olympiakos, Vangelis Marinakis and entrepreneurs Fessas and Veniamis.

Details of what he said:
"I stress that vigilance and severity after conception Maziotis. Surveys conducted in complete secrecy and had informed Prime Minister Antonis Samaras.

Arrested 30-year old who was entering the garage where found footprints Nikos Maziotis.

In handwritten notes were detailed reports Evangelos Marinakis, Theodore Fessa phones and the Union of Greek Shipowners, chaired by Theodore Veniamis.

Were also found references to the New Republic, the companies Siemens and Capital, and newspaper clippings of specific events.

There was specific reference to October 3 for rehearsal and on 4 October for hitting "noted the Minister of Public Order Kikilias Claus.

According to the Chief of Police from research into the garage and found the car rack, car keys had been stolen and used for the explosion at the Bank of Greece.

The investigation found fingerprints Nikos Maziotis. We usurpation of identity Greek citizen. When he approached the young man was detained but resistance effort.

Brought backpack which had various objects, and a block with handwritten notes.

A rough outline of the port of Piraeus. The most alarming note was that on 3/10 and 4/10 rehearsal will follow hit.

There is a heritage route lasting 16 minutes. Nearby are the offices of the New Republic. The man was arrested and accused of resistance, theft, grievous bodily harm, membership in a terrorist organization, possession and manufacture of common explosives.

In note was handwritten note on oxygen and acetylene cylinders, compound carrying worst explosion effect ".

Young is a newcomer in the field and has not ever employ the principles and refuses to talk and give names.

If given the relevant court order, will announce the details of his identity.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/sxediazan_th_dolofonia_marinakh.3060002.html

Arceus_17

I watched Estoril-Panathinaikos and noticed some serious lack of quality from the athenians. It truly surprises me that Zeca, ex-Vitoria de Setúbal (a worse-than-average portuguese team) is their current team captain. He was far from being outstanding even in Setúbal and still remains to play an international game for Portugal A team.
Pranjic, despite doing some interesting seasons in Munchen (which isn't exactly a great feat, considering their fantastic team), was a huge flop in Sporting. Sporting eventually released him after a single season.
There's Petric which used to be a great striker when at Hamburgo. but he's 33 now and he's only one player.
I had little knowledge of the rest of their players (mostly were less-known Greeks)  to be honest, but I assume they're young promises. Anyway, none of them stood out in the match.

What I concluded from the game is that Panathinaikos is in a pitiful state and seem to be willing to follow AEK steps in the short term, which saddens me because they are a club with great history. You, Faliro, might also feel the same because Olympiakos internal competition at the moment is inexistant or close to it, and winning League Titles with +30 points of advantage isn't as good as conquering a well disputed league.
...Or am I wrong?  :tomates:  :smokin:

Faliro

The league is a joke. No debate really. Olympiakos suffers because it has to play in Greece.

I mean, some interesting points about the vazelos. Their team is a disgrace and their owner a piece of shit. However, this is only because their fans are pieces of shit too. Not only is everything you said about their mercenaries correct - we must also emphasize - their ''Greek youth'' players are absolutely shit also. These are not young Greek players who have risen through the ranks due to talent and skill and broke into the team. These are shit young Greek players who PAO has drafted into the team simply because it has no other players. They also don't improve with games - just make more mistakes because they are not talents... just crappy players that wore the PAO youth shirts. Can you believe, despite how shit PAO is, their fans said it was a conspiracy why not one of their shit players was called by Ranieri for the Greek NT last game?  ::bater::

Asteras/AEK/ OSFP/PANIONIOS have real talented youth and they are on display all the time.

Amazingly, PAO are actually a dead team. They are a zombie team. The only reason they were not put in the third division like other clubs with their debt ratio (AEK, ARIS, Larissa all demoted to division 3 because of debt etc) is because olympiacos and other SL teams voted to keep PAO in the top division - out of kindness.  :2funny: Yet their fans believe their president saved them - the president who has stopped anyone else buying the club including the billionaire who owns PAO BC. They should have gone down but Olympiacos saved them. They are rubbish, weak and complainers. They stink up the league. I never actually thought young Greek players could be so shit until I saw PAO the last two years. I mean seriously, where the hell did they find these players? You can find more talented street gypsies playing with some rubbish outside their stadium.

Every year Olympiakos spends 6-7 times what PAO spends on players. The one year PAO spent more than Olympiakos was 2010 and they won the league.  However this doesn't stop every president of PAO attacking Olympiakos daily saying we cheat, own refs, fix games etc. That is how you become a PAO president - insult Olympiakos. Fans will all masturbate together to that poison. Also - PAO - according to their fans...  has never lost a game of football because they are 100% full of shit players... it is always because the ref fixed the game.  :coolsmiley:

Concerning AEK. They are actually a big team. Bigger than PAO. Even now - playing in division 2 - if it ever starts... they have a far better squad of players than PAO, a billionaire owner and more fanatical fans. I would say the biggest teams are OSFP, AEK, PAOK and then PAO, even though Asteras, Atromitos, Kalloni, Panionios, Veria etc all have more talented players than PAO.