Olympiacos Piraeus

Schuldiner

We should snipe Kasami and Fortounis in the future. Fortounis looks exactly what we need for position 8.

josantiago

Is not that hard to beat Arsenal :tomates:

Congrats Faliro!

Faliro

Citação de: josantiago em 30 de Setembro de 2015, 00:04
Is not that hard to beat Arsenal :tomates:

Congrats Faliro!

Was hard for us, we havent beaten an English side in England - ever.

And also there is this..

mramalhadas

Schuldiner

Citação de: Songoku em 29 de Setembro de 2015, 23:23
Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Setembro de 2015, 22:48
Citação de: lost_paradise em 29 de Setembro de 2015, 22:37
Take a deep breath to enjoy the win Faliro and later you can give us your take on the match today.

You have the coach whom most of benfiquistas really wanted, including me.
The other portuguese newcomers Vitor Pereira and Paulo Sousa were all with huge chip on their shoulders (for diferente reasons) if they arrived at Benfica. Leonardo Jardim was not possible at this stage.

Marco`s spell at his first club - Estoril, should clear any doubts. It was very impressive the way he played, specially away. Estoril seemed a big team with advanced defense and possession football. Last year at Sporting cant be fairly judged considering the presidente Marco had to endure. At least it gave him the experience in dealing with media circus and very tough situations with the board.

And to think he is only 38. Enjoy Marco Silva for the time being. Enjoy while you can.

PS Your board  Hit the nail on the head while choosing portuguese coaches. Leonardo Jardim, Vitor Pereira and Marco Silva. Really nice set of coaches.

I am confident he will be with us for at least the two years. It is a project.

Today Marco Silva's tactics worked very well. Efficiency. Very little waste. He got about 70 new grey hairs the last 3 weeks working out what to do with the centre midfield after his charge Bouxalakis was injured. He even rang up Michel and Vitor to ask about Kasami. He trusted Kasami and he looked sensational next to Cambiasso.

The game today however was a team effort. Seba (not too rated on here), Pardo and Salino were sensational. I believe Roberto fucked up on the first goal. Should have saved it.  However he played well after that mistake. I don't think Silva is going anywhere for a while, but perhaps you will see a player like Fortounis in Portugal..  :smokin:

That's exactly the time that he's forbidden to train in Portugal. At the end of those 2 years he'll back here (Portugal) and for our Benfica.

Great win today. We wish you all the luck for your Olympiacos man!!

I don't think he has any clause that prohibits him of training in Portugal next year, Sporting tried to enforce that, but apparently they failed because the first negotiations to amicably terminate the contract failed, I think it was even public. Was said that MS refused any attempt of Sporting trying to control his future.

Diaboli

sbremoved_28408

Godescalco

Congrats, Faliro! Nice win in England, at last!

Is Nikopolidis still part of Oly's technical staff?

Faliro

Citação de: Diaboli em 30 de Setembro de 2015, 01:02
Marco reaction after third goal

He reacts like that to each Olympiacos goal. I love it.

20simao1

Marco Silva, of course. He sould be here at Benfica, i'm saying this for the last 3 years..

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 30 de Setembro de 2015, 01:19
Congrats, Faliro! Nice win in England, at last!

Is Nikopolidis still part of Oly's technical staff?

To my knowledge he is no longer working for Olympiacos.

Blitzer

Great victory for Olympiacos and Marco Silva, perhaps the biggest in his career !  :)

Good performance from Pardo, he always shines in big games.

The next two games against Dinamo Zagreb are very important !

They can make the difference between the EL or CL 1/8-finals...

Covenant

If Oly can make 6 points against Dínamo Zagreb, I believe it's done.

Bayern will make at least 4 points against Arsenal.

T1n0_SLB

Great Result, congratulation Faliro.

cristao69

Marinakis

Pedro Guerra

João Gobern

Separated at birth