Faliro

Covenant

Cloughie

MrCobb

Citação de: Cloughie em 25 de Novembro de 2015, 04:34
Citação de: Covenant em 25 de Novembro de 2015, 01:34
Poor olympiakos

4-0 is a good result against Bayern away. :tomates:
Now imagine Rui Vitoria coaching Benfica at Allianz Arena... it will be our worst nightmare. :cry2:

Arceus_17

4-0 in Munich is an harsh result but not a shameful one in any way.

You'll beat Arsenal at Piraeus.  O0

Faliro

Police have started identifying some of the hooligans who stormed the pitch vs Olympiacos.

Benfiquistas - caution required. The following is a Greek piece of news - that is so ...Greek, you may drop your Pastel de Nata on the floor..

One of the hooligans identified is a full time mental patient at an insane asylum in Daphni. Every time Panathinaikos have a home game he escapes from the hospital report the staff..

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Use google translate..  :2funny:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/monimos-trofimos-psuxiatreiou-o-enas-apo-tous-treis-xouligkan-tis-lewforou/3124916

HJDK

Faliro

mramalhadas

I guess that Pana is the Sporting Lisbon of Greece right?

Hope that you can pass in 2nd place in your group, i sympatize with Olympiakos and Marco Silva and I dislike Wenger.

Cloughie

Best start in Greek League since... ever.

2nd biggest mistake in Benfica history.

Marco "Ζεύς" Silva! :metal:

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Novembro de 2015, 16:00
Police have started identifying some of the hooligans who stormed the pitch vs Olympiacos.

Benfiquistas - caution required. The following is a Greek piece of news - that is so ...Greek, you may drop your Pastel de Nata on the floor..

One of the hooligans identified is a full time mental patient at an insane asylum in Daphni. Every time Panathinaikos have a home game he escapes from the hospital report the staff..

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Use google translate..  :2funny:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/monimos-trofimos-psuxiatreiou-o-enas-apo-tous-treis-xouligkan-tis-lewforou/3124916
Please live eternally, great nation of Greece.

HJDK

Another easy win for Oly. Immaculate form internally.

Cloughie

13 wins in 13 games.
The myth is becoming enormous. Marco "Ζεύς" Silva :bow2:

Festivus