Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

caocomasas

Faliro, your next coach will be Pedro Martins.

HJDK

Citação de: caocomasas em 22 de Maio de 2016, 16:56
Faliro, your next coach will be Pedro Martins.

Lol, no one deserves that.

Covenant

HJDK

Covenant

Cloughie

Even a broom is enough. :rir:

Faliro

Marco Silva and the technical team are looking to bolster the squad. Most the players that have been targeted from today are Portuguese players in their early 20s. So it is logical to assume that if all goes well, the team will have a Portuguese flavour next season.

Faliro

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Maio de 2016, 21:31
any opinion on him.

Not bad. He's a Right Back but also plays in the left side.
Fast and agressive player. Formed in Benfica.
Marco Silva can enhance him.

PSantiago88

Some sources (Twitter, mostly) say Benfica might be interested in Luka Milivojevic, along with the expected move of Zivkovic.

I must confess that I don't know anything of Milivojevic, but seems that he's been pretty important last two seasons.

Opinions of him?

Schuldiner

Citação de: PSantiago88 em 24 de Maio de 2016, 02:32
Some sources (Twitter, mostly) say Benfica might be interested in Luka Milivojevic, along with the expected move of Zivkovic.

I must confess that I don't know anything of Milivojevic, but seems that he's been pretty important last two seasons.

Opinions of him?
I have watched some Olympiakos games this season and I didn't notice him, suppose he didn't cause any impression on me.

On the other hand Kasami and Fourtonis did impress me, especially the latter. Really like both of them.

Faliro

Citação de: PSantiago88 em 24 de Maio de 2016, 02:32

Opinions of him?

Milo I dont rate, but every Olympiacos manager does.

Godescalco

Faliro,

Is Marinakis finally sold on Marco Silva? Or will he look to get rid of him and get a new toy?