Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 24 de Maio de 2016, 04:15
Faliro,

Is Marinakis finally sold on Marco Silva? Or will he look to get rid of him and get a new toy?

I think he wants him for another season. Although you never know what is really going on. Marinakis and others can do 360s in seconds. However there has been no slow build up of ambivalence with Silva as we saw with Vitor before he was tossed.

Faliro

As predicted the portuguese invasion begins. Diogo Figueiras arrives in Athens last night.

miguelsousamartins

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Maio de 2016, 13:55
As predicted the portuguese invasion begins. Diogo Figueiras arrives in Athens last night.

good player !  ;)

PSantiago88

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Maio de 2016, 13:55

He's good.

IloveSLB2014

Faliro, Marco Silva is being strongly pointed to FC Putedo (Putedo is synonymous with Porto) I hope the Olympiakos hold another season.

What is the termination clause that Marco has the contract, you know Faliro?

Faliro

Not sure, all I know is that it is a clean 2 year contract. Not 1+1 (too my knowledge).

IloveSLB2014

Said that is the coach that porto want and that   lack convince olympiakos to let him leave

Faliro

I see.

Looks like it is a straight up decision.

or..

IloveSLB2014

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2016, 01:53
I see.

Looks like it is a straight up decision.

or..

:rir: very good

Cloughie

I would choose the Francesinha. :tomates:

Bryan.

Francesinha all day.

I just hope Marco disagrees.

Godescalco

Some gyros are just fabulous. There's great, great food in Greece.

Marco should look to make history in Piraeus. And by that I mean try to impress in Europe next year.

KamikazeSLB

Leonardo Jardim is the choise of Abola.

Faliro

Something i have never asked. Which papers are Porto, which Benfica, which neutral?

As far as Greek media goes, besides the obvious papers/websites (ie which are dedicated to their teams) - there are media outlets that pretend to be neutral but which are not.

For example.

Sport-fm.gr - also the radio station of the same name, taken over (rescued..) by Panathinaikos supporters and journalists during the financial crisis. No longer neutral.

Gazzetta.gr - Neutral.

Sport24.gr - Neutral.

Ekathimerini (newspaper and website media) and Skai (channel) - pertain to be neutral, but owned by Alafouzos who owns Panathinaikos. Totally biased.

SDNA.gr - pretends to be neutral, but founded by a Panathinaikos fan and all articles have anti Olympiacos agenda.

Cloughie

OJOGO - Nuevo Oporto
ABola - President of Benfica & Sporting
Record - Sporting