Olympiacos Piraeus

OclassicoNº10

Good luck with the weak Paulo Bento.

KATSO75

Golo Arouca...  Hehehe

kneissl

Like i said good luck with Paulo Loser Bento. Worst manager ive seen in  a long time...

Squibidi

Faliro is Fourtounis for sale? How much € would cost?

Bryan.

Absolute disaster this Olympiacos side.

If you manage to sign Cardozo you'll have the greek league topscorer right there though, if he is at least 50% fit. Paulo Bento probably always dreamt of having him on his side.

Tapion

Arouca was better in the two games. A huge  huge difference btw the teams in greece and  Portugal. But its normal,  portuguese League is 5 or 6 in europe to me

Tapion

Faliro

Citação de: Squibidi em 25 de Agosto de 2016, 21:43
Faliro is Fourtounis for sale? How much € would cost?

Last season he was terrific, best player in the league and top scorer in the league. He is yet to find his feet so far this season, he has a little injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUCl9IWfu_Q

I would value him currently at around 8-9 million euros.

Godescalco

In the end, Olympiacos and Paulo Bento prevailed.

Arouca is a better side at this moment but Olympiacos has more natural talent in the squad which proved decisive in the end. Now, it's just a matter of letting Bento do his job. It's still too early to see anything substantive.

It was good seeing the exciting likes of Manthatis having some minutes of play. Bento is known for fostering young talent. I hope he continues doing so with the talent you have at Rentis.

Faliro

Team is garbage. Our youth players once again the highlight, Retsos (18), Mathatis (19) etc

Chori came in and bailed us out like he often does. Martins looked good. De La Bella, Figueiras, Seba, Botia etc are all garbage. This season will be the closest in many years.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 25 de Agosto de 2016, 22:28
In the end, Olympiacos and Paulo Bento prevailed.

Arouca is a better side at this moment but Olympiacos has more natural talent in the squad which proved decisive in the end. Now, it's just a matter of letting Bento do his job. It's still too early to see anything substantive.

It was good seeing the exciting likes of Manthatis having some minutes of play. Bento is known for fostering young talent. I hope he continues doing so with the talent you have at Rentis.

Precisely my thoughts, we have not had a coach interested in blooding young players in years. Retsos was far better than Figueiras and Manthatis offered more than Seba during his cameo. We have many many good strong and talented youth players but usually treat them terribly. I hope Bento keeps on with this faith in the youth.

brankinho_gaspar

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Agosto de 2016, 22:31
Team is garbage. Our youth players once again the highlight, Retsos (18), Mathatis (19) etc

Chori came in and bailed us out like he often does. Martins looked good. De La Bella, Figueiras, Seba, Botia etc are all garbage. This season will be the closest in many years.
Figueiras is a good player.

Faliro

Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 25 de Agosto de 2016, 22:35
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Agosto de 2016, 22:31

Figueiras is a good player.

In our last 3 European games he was the worse player on the pitch - out of both teams playing. Maybe he has a mental issue, but so far he has been a disaster. Retsos the 18 year old played far better tonight.

Godescalco

Sebá seems like he plays a different sport other than football when you compare him with an exciting talent like Manthatis.