Olympiacos Piraeus

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 10:31
Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 02:16
In terms of fabs how do you rank the top5?

I know Olympiacos has more fans, but i' m not sure who comes next.

It goes OSFP... probably about 4 million fans at least.. PAO..losing fans daily.. PAOK and then AEK. Aris is last and has about a quarter of a million fans.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/article344370.ece

Olympiacos has many fans on the islands and countless fans in the Peloponnese. PAOK has colossal support across Macedonia and the north in general. PAO has many fans still. Around 30% of all fans still support PAO. AEK is very Athens based but still has support on some islands and Greeks in the south who have connections with Poli.

Thank you.
Here in Portugal more than 90% of people suport the 3 big clubs,  in Greece however i think clubs like Panionios, Larrisa, Iraklis might have a decent fan base, is that true?

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 10:41
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 10:31
Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 02:16
In terms of fabs how do you rank the top5?

I know Olympiacos has more fans, but i' m not sure who comes next.

It goes OSFP... probably about 4 million fans at least.. PAO..losing fans daily.. PAOK and then AEK. Aris is last and has about a quarter of a million fans.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/article344370.ece

Olympiacos has many fans on the islands and countless fans in the Peloponnese. PAOK has colossal support across Macedonia and the north in general. PAO has many fans still. Around 30% of all fans still support PAO. AEK is very Athens based but still has support on some islands and Greeks in the south who have connections with Poli.

Thank you.
Here in Portugal more than 90% of people suport the 3 big clubs,  in Greece however i think clubs like Panionios, Larrisa, Iraklis might have a decent fan base, is that true?

Iraklis used to have many fans true. I think they still have quite a few.. angrily waiting for their club to get back to the SL.. :rir:

Panionios is based in Nea Smirni; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nea_Smyrni - a nice area actually - and is a refugee club (founded by Greeks removed from modern Turkey's Aegean coast) like PAOK/AEK/Apollon. The whole of Nea Smirni (80k) supports Panionions but intertwined are many AEK suporters who only support AEK and have AEK flags hanging from their balconies..

Larissa is a fairly big city by Greek standards. The whole area probably includes around 300,000 people. There is AEL and tiny rival called Apollon. Most support AEL but the club has had troubles lately and many fans hate the owner (who is mad actually...) he is this guy who used to own Patras:

Also the fans don't like their new stadium and want to move back to the Alkazar Stadium - which is a dump.. So they don't get good attendances like they used to with many fans boycotting the club.

There are areas that do have teams that have quite a few fans - but their clubs are so shit and in such crap leagues, they never go to games. A good example is Panachaiki the team of Patras - who the Larissa owner used to control.. :estrelas: Patras is a similar size city to Larissa but their club is always suffering - even though it is very old. Kalamata's team also suffers by languishing in the lower leagues. These cities deserve a presence.

Crete is interesting. Ergotelis has virtually no supporters but used to do very well in the SL. OFI is the biggest supported club in Crete but always in problems. So many Cretans support Olympiacos.. Crete is huge though, has towards a million residents. Shame they are under represented. However - they have a team that has been in the SL the last few years called Platanias. The team is from a  village though..  :crazy2:

Rhodes has a good basketball team but bad football team - so I guess most of them support one of the big 3 Athens clubs too.

Xanthi is a small town with a small amount of supporters - but it is an organised club.

Panaitolikos and Asteras from Agrinio and Tripoli respectively don't have too many fans but run their clubs well and get out fairly decent turnouts - especially Panaitolikos.

Vitor84

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 11:12
Xanthi is a small town with a small amount of supporters - but it is an organised club.

I met a guy that was Xanthi's president. He is a crazy fan of PAOK ;D

I think more than 90% of Greeks I met were PAOK fans, but I was living in north, so is normal.
I met two Aris fans and were very fascists, and for what I understood is very connected the club with that ideas.

Faliro

Citação de: Vitor84 em 23 de Fevereiro de 2018, 16:13
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Fevereiro de 2018, 11:12

I met a guy that was Xanthi's president. He is a crazy fan of PAOK ;D

I think more than 90% of Greeks I met were PAOK fans, but I was living in north, so is normal.
I met two Aris fans and were very fascists, and for what I understood is very connected the club with that ideas.

How did you meet him?? Fascinating and I believe it 100%. Nearly everyone in the entire north supports PAOK. Every town in the north supports PAOK almost with a few also supporting Aris too. People don't even bother with their local teams. Same when you go to the Cyclades - most people support Olympiacos or AEK.

Politically, Aris I am not sure about. I know AEK is a deeply far leftist/Antifa club - everyone knows that. They say PAOK is 50/50 but when I see their hooligans invading the pitch with Palestinian scarfs around their necks, balaclavas on their heads and arms covered in these:

I tend to think PAOK is mainly leftist. Aris - I often see many of these Che banners so I figured they were mostly leftist too:

PAO - everyone in Gate13 is smoking marijuana during the games so.. who knows.. Gate 13 is currently banned from the stadium so I haven't seen them in months.

Olympiacos is the only club I feel has right wing fans. Not fascists, but right. The Saints fan club seemed fairly right wing. Plus you see confederate banners, serb brotherhood banners etc etc. We were fined for a banner that reminded some people of the SS Nazi skull - I think it was a club misfits banner.

T1n0_SLB

Here also most of the small clubs presidency are from the big3.

How populous is northern Greece? That's the reason i had a doubt whether PAO has more fans than PAOK or not. While PAOK has the whole northern Greece behind them, PAO have to share it's region with both Olympiacos and AEK.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 23 de Fevereiro de 2018, 20:03
Here also most of the small clubs presidency are from the big3.

How populous is northern Greece? That's the reason i had a doubt whether PAO has more fans than PAOK or not. While PAOK has the whole northern Greece behind them, PAO have to share it's region with both Olympiacos and AEK.

It is a good post. I believe PAO have lost 100,000s of fans the last decade. Just feel it. Historically PAO have many many fans, but since the Olympiacos domination begun in the 90s - I think they have lost many many fans.

PAOK as you said have most of northern Greece and every day they get more fans. They were very stupid this year in Europe, they could have had a massive run but got knocked out early because they didn't care.

In Athens proper - you don't see many Olympiacos fans wearing the colours. The heart land is in Piraeus proper and the coastal suburbs. PAO fans seem to control central Athens to a large extent and you must remember Athens is almost 4 million people. AEK dominate the north of the city and also have a presence in many suburbs.

As for the population of Northern Greece - it is not that populated. Only 3-4 million depending on which regions you include. Macedonia is around 2.5 million for example and that is PAOK's heart lands..

StellaRojas

Faliro, are you happy with your current coach? I believe that the man should stay there for the next season no matter what he does in this one  O0 ^-^

Spoiler
Just, hands off Milojevic  :smokin: :coolsmiley:
[fechar]

Faliro

Funny we talking about Iraklis. There was a mini war last night between PAOK fans and Iraklis in Salonika. No idea why. Hospitalisations as a result.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/epeisodia-opadwn-sti-thessaloniki-traumatistike-opados-tou-paok/3502093

Faliro

So the time comes. 17.30. The Macedonians vs Olympiacos.

Big fucking game. Make or break. Flares banned. the idiots have already started with their Bulgarian shit:

PAOK vs OSFP

Faliro

Game suspended.

Garcia received a roll of paper (cash till roll) in his face seconds before kick off.

Video:

https://streamable.com/m4p0j

Pictures:

He was taken to hospital.

Game cancelled. PAOK in big trouble.  :winner: :winner: :winner:

Whole world now talking about it:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Fevereiro de 2018, 18:34
Game suspended.

Garcia received a roll of paper (cash till roll) in his face seconds before kick off.

Video:

https://streamable.com/m4p0j

Pictures:

He was taken to hospital.

Game cancelled. PAOK in big trouble.  :winner: :winner: :winner:

Whole world now talking about it:

If I had not read " a roll of paper", from these pics I would have thought he was hit with a brick ;D

Anyway, I hope that he will recover, lead Olympiacos to the title and equally important, remain there for the next season O0

Fernando_SLB

Olympiacos affraid of losing the game 😂
Ahah Garcia makes a film like he is dying 😁

FP3

Lol really?a roll toilet paper? A disgrace if PAOK loses any points because of this

StellaRojas

Citação de: FP3 em 25 de Fevereiro de 2018, 20:16
Lol really?a roll toilet paper? A disgrace if PAOK loses any points because of this

I might be subjective, but PAOK should be losing points just for being PAOK :smokin: ;D

Faliro

Citação de: FP3 em 25 de Fevereiro de 2018, 20:16

Not toilet paper. Cash register roll.