Olympiacos Piraeus

Calcio

Garcia did what we should have done with Pizzi.

StellaRojas

Bravo Oly  O0 It looks like the match will be registered 0:3. If Garcia succumbs to his injuries I expect a nice monument for him outside the stadium.

Red and White only!  :metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WewyFcbzKk

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 27 de Fevereiro de 2018, 12:29
Bravo Oly  O0 It looks like the match will be registered 0:3. If Garcia succumbs to his injuries I expect a nice monument for him outside the stadium.

Red and White only!  :metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WewyFcbzKk

We are hoping for -6. -3 for Garcia and -3 for putting members of the riot police (MAT) in hospital and fans breaking into to the players area of the stadium and the battle that went on outside the Olympiacos changing rooms.

Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 27 de Fevereiro de 2018, 02:30
Any decision about the game?
Garcia is dead?! 😂😂😂

Not sure when we find out but the Salonika public prosecutor is now involved because of the police injuries.

Citação de: TFFS em 27 de Fevereiro de 2018, 09:27
You must be really stupid to finally play the decision for some title after 10000000 years and then blow it up because some idiot throws something at the opponent manager.

The worrying fact is that if it wasn't this guy, it would be another.

100% correct. If it wasn't Garcia - the first Olympiacos player to take a corner would have been hit with coins etc.. followed by a pitch invasion. Happens all the time in that hole.

The guy who was arrested for throwing the till roll has 3 previous arrests  - one for firing a flare gun into the pitch. His face is protected here because his human rights are so important..

Mean time - PAOK are attempting to sue Olympiacos for Garcia faking the injury! Last time there was a major pitch invasion at the Toumba they attempted to sue the referee for the penalty decision! They are animals.

What separates out Greeks from normal civilised humans? Greece is the land of:

'It didn't hit him that hard though...'  'The stadium fire is not giving off that much smoke that the game should be stopped...'  'I didn't see any of the coins flying past him, hit him....' 'The fan that did it is from another club.. this is a set up' 'Why are the police there - they are too aggressive - the fans have a right to get mad' 'Of course he was beaten up, you don't celebrate a goal in front of opposing fans.'  :crazy2:

Cloughie

Back in contention again, I suppose.

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 28 de Fevereiro de 2018, 02:20
Back in contention again, I suppose.

You sound almost sad! We got a minus 3 - weeks before that threw us completely out of contention, PAOK will now probably lose points and we are all back where we were. AEK are the big winner here.

Here was Garcia's face immediately after.

StellaRojas

Is there some sort of footballing Darwin Award to be awarded to PAOK fans?

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Março de 2018, 13:48

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

PAOK are now saying Olympiacos forced Garcia to bite his own lip.. :crazy2:

Arceus_17

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Março de 2018, 15:18
Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Março de 2018, 13:48

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

PAOK are now saying Olympiacos forced Garcia to bite his own lip.. :crazy2:

....fuck  :rir: :rir: :rir:

Cloughie

Covenant

Greeks and Turkish have so much in common...

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 02 de Março de 2018, 00:28

Genetically, religiously and culturally not much in common.

When Turks started taking genetic online tests I was expecting them to be basically Greek and Armenian! Sadly, although they did have a bit of those things, most of their DNA was bits of everything else - picked up on their epic journey - that took over a millennia from China to Anatolia. Greeks don't plot close to Turks genetically. Turks don't plot closely to modern Greeks. However Greeks plot exceptionally close to Southern Italians with Apulians and Sicilians being over 80% identical in a fair few cases - leading to some Italians being proud, some being angry and confused and most Greeks simply not caring either way.. ;D

Religiously Turks are Sunni muslims - the call to prayer can be heard everywhere at all times of prayer- the smell of grilled pork in the street is rare..unlike in Greece... The two cultures don't overlap here at all.

Culturally... meh... I have been to Turkey - the last place you think of is Greece unless you are on the Turkish Aegean coast - and those places are similar architecturally simply because last century, they were predominantly Greek populated cities and towns and had been since 1000BC. When I used to meet Turks - would always go into the situation looking for similarities. The Greek Left work so tirelessly at saying Greeks are simply Christian Turks.. :crazy2: - whenever I met turks I was expecting to meet Greeks simply speaking another language. However the divide in personalities, objectives and even motivations is massive. I suspect the gap is similar concerning Turks and Armenians too or Turks and Georgians. Then weirdly I would meet a Orthodox Christian Lebanese - everything was similar. Even expressions in the face, concerns - ways of dealing with things..

Portuguese have more in common culturally with Serbs - than Greeks do with Turks or Egyptians. Culturally Greeks are not even similar to their Christian neighbours like Bulgaria and Fyrom. Greeks are close culturally to southern Italians, after that - I would say Christian Lebanese. Greeks have a fondness for Serbs, Armenians and Russians but seeing as I have never been to those countries, I can't form an opinion on cultural similarities. However when the Serbian member on here talks (StellaRojas) - I can see a huge resemblance culturally to how many many Greeks talk. Even the topics are way of discussion is similar. In comparison - even when I get on well with Albanians - they seem like an alien species to Greeks in every way.

What Greeks do have in common with Turks is a very aggressive fan base. However once again there are key differences. Greeks are far more anarchic. There are no rules - even within football clubs - rival supporters's clubs are wild and do their own thing. Turks are far more unified. Greeks are exceptionally pluralistic and not in a good way. Also Greeks hate fellow Greeks far more that Turks could ever hate fellow Turks.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Março de 2018, 01:25

When Turks started taking genetic online tests I was expecting them to be basically Greek and Armenian! Sadly, although they did have a bit of those things, most of their DNA was bits of everything else - picked up on their epic journey - that took over a millennia from China to Anatolia. Greeks don't plot close to Turks genetically. Turks don't plot closely to modern Greeks. However Greeks plot exceptionally close to Southern Italians with Apulians and Sicilians being over 80% identical in a fair few cases - leading to some Italians being proud, some being angry and confused and most Greeks simply not caring either way.. ;D

Religiously Turks are Sunni muslims - the call to prayer can be heard everywhere at all times of prayer- the smell of grilled pork in the street is rare..unlike in Greece... The two cultures don't overlap here at all.

Culturally... meh... I have been to Turkey - the last place you think of is Greece unless you are on the Turkish Aegean coast - and those places are similar architecturally simply because last century, they were predominantly Greek populated cities and towns and had been since 1000BC. When I used to meet Turks - would always go into the situation looking for similarities. The Greek Left work so tirelessly at saying Greeks are simply Christian Turks.. :crazy2: - whenever I met turks I was expecting to meet Greeks simply speaking another language. However the divide in personalities, objectives and even motivations is massive. I suspect the gap is similar concerning Turks and Armenians too or Turks and Georgians. Then weirdly I would meet a Orthodox Christian Lebanese - everything was similar. Even expressions in the face, concerns - ways of dealing with things..

Portuguese have more in common culturally with Serbs - than Greeks do with Turks or Egyptians. Culturally Greeks are not even similar to their Christian neighbours like Bulgaria and Fyrom. Greeks are close culturally to southern Italians, after that - I would say Christian Lebanese. Greeks have a fondness for Serbs, Armenians and Russians but seeing as I have never been to those countries, I can't form an opinion on cultural similarities. However when the Serbian member on here talks (StellaRojas) - I can see a huge resemblance culturally to how many many Greeks talk. Even the topics are way of discussion is similar. In comparison - even when I get on well with Albanians - they seem like an alien species to Greeks in every way.

What Greeks do have in common with Turks is a very aggressive fan base. However once again there are key differences. Greeks are far more anarchic. There are no rules - even within football clubs - rival supporters's clubs are wild and do their own thing. Turks are far more unified. Greeks are exceptionally pluralistic and not in a good way. Also Greeks hate fellow Greeks far more that Turks could ever hate fellow Turks.

One of the most common myths and most stupid myths in Serbia is that we are comparatively darker than the rest of Slavs, because of Turks and supposed intermixing. Watching too much " Suleyman the Great".   ::bater:: Even one of our most respected intellectuals Vladeta Jerotić, mentioned something similar along the lines of ius primae noctis and I was infuriated. All genetic tests have shown that we are as far genetically from Turks as we can be. Genetically, we are closest to Hungarians and Greeks ( of course I'm not mentioning Serbs of different faith that surround us  ^-^). In fact, Turks have some Slavic genes, because of devshirme and also because a lot of Slavic Muslims relocated to Turkey when the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

It' s true that Serbs have fondness for Greeks and Russians, for Russians politically and historically and for Greeks culturally. Other than that, there is nothing similar in Russian and Serbian mentality, we do not even have the same sense of humour, something we share with Greeks, I have been to Greece many times, so I can say that. Very similar mentality. One obstacle is probably that I do not speak Greek, but that one will also be eliminated this summer hopefully.  ^-^ And from our discussions you could see that our political systems and voters are similar too. Only that, at this point, I would say that Greeks are more proud. No one in Serbia would have taken to streets because of the name of FYROM. They are tired of everything and broken.

Personally, I have always been fond of Portugal too, even though I have never been there. Coming to this forum, I can see I was not mistaken.

Chilimili

Citação de: StellaRojas em 02 de Março de 2018, 12:00

One of the most common myths and most stupid myths in Serbia is that we are comparatively darker than the rest of Slavs, because of Turks and supposed intermixing. Watching too much " Suleyman the Great".   ::bater:: Even one of our most respected intellectuals Vladeta Jerotić, mentioned something similar along the lines of ius primae noctis and I was infuriated. All genetic tests have shown that we are as far genetically from Turks as we can be. Genetically, we are closest to Hungarians and Greeks ( of course I'm not mentioning Serbs of different faith that surround us  ^-^). In fact, Turks have some Slavic genes, because of devshirme and also because a lot of Slavic Muslims relocated to Turkey when the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

It' s true that Serbs have fondness for Greeks and Russians, for Russians politically and historically and for Greeks culturally. Other than that, there is nothing similar in Russian and Serbian mentality, we do not even have the same sense of humour, something we share with Greeks, I have been to Greece many times, so I can say that. Very similar mentality. One obstacle is probably that I do not speak Greek, but that one will also be eliminated this summer hopefully.  ^-^ And from our discussions you could see that our political systems and voters are similar too. Only that, at this point, I would say that Greeks are more proud. No one in Serbia would have taken to streets because of the name of FYROM. They are tired of everything and broken.

Personally, I have always been fond of Portugal too, even though I have never been there. Coming to this forum, I can see I was not mistaken.

From my experience, and possibly it is a biased one since I'm Portuguese, Portuguese have a lot of cultural affinity with Greeks, because we all see ourselves as Southern Europeans, and some affinity with Serbians as well. I'm speaking of a cultural affinity.

In the case of Turks, I think there's also some affinity between them and Portuguese but mainly because of the most recent social tendencies and way of thinking rather than because of culture.

Nevertheless, and I warn that maybe my opinion is biased again, Portuguese do seem to be easy going and mix well with almost everyone. For example, you guys seem to care a lot about genetics, whereas some people care a lot about ethnicity, but in Portugal we mostly see ourselves as one people, although probably we share a lot of genes with Spaniards.

In short, I think it's fair to say we have a lot of similarities.

Faliro

Citação de: Chilimili em 02 de Março de 2018, 14:45

From my experience, and possibly it is a biased one since I'm Portuguese, Portuguese have a lot of cultural affinity with Greeks, because we all see ourselves as Southern Europeans, and some affinity with Serbians as well. I'm speaking of a cultural affinity.

In the case of Turks, I think there's also some affinity between them and Portuguese but mainly because of the most recent social tendencies and way of thinking rather than because of culture.

Nevertheless, and I warn that maybe my opinion is biased again, Portuguese do seem to be easy going and mix well with almost everyone. For example, you guys seem to care a lot about genetics, whereas some people care a lot about ethnicity, but in Portugal we mostly see ourselves as one people, although probably we share a lot of genes with Spaniards.

I would have to say - that for whatever reason (I dont want to delve into it now) - if the Portuguese are in anyway reflective of the members of this forum - Portuguese are therefore some of the most open minded and worldly of people. The fact that we have a thread on Red Star and a thread on Olympiacos (just as an example) - doing so well on here and with so much genuine interest and fun - it speaks volumes of the curiosity and broad-mindedness of the Portuguese.

==============================================

Garcia is dead?! 😂😂😂

Trial today - happening right now. PAOK Vice Makis Gagatsis claimed that Oscar Garcia's injury was caused in Olympiakos's locker room by his own doctor!

:D :D :D

Can follow the trial here (use google translate)

http://www.sport24.gr/LiveMatches/football_live/live-h-ekdikash-gia-to-paok-olympiakos.5102856.html

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Março de 2018, 17:16
Citação de: Chilimili em 02 de Março de 2018, 14:45

I would have to say - that for whatever reason (I dont want to delve into it now) - if the Portuguese are in anyway reflective of the members of this forum - Portuguese are therefore some of the most open minded and worldly of people. The fact that we have a thread on Red Star and a thread on Olympiacos (just as an example) - doing so well on here and with so much genuine interest and fun - it speaks volumes of the curiosity and broad-mindedness of the Portuguese.

==============================================

Garcia is dead?! 😂😂😂

Trial today - happening right now. PAOK Vice Makis Gagatsis claimed that Oscar Garcia's injury was caused in Olympiakos's locker room by his own doctor!

:D :D :D

Can follow the trial here (use google translate)

http://www.sport24.gr/LiveMatches/football_live/live-h-ekdikash-gia-to-paok-olympiakos.5102856.html

Beg to reconsider, Faliro, check Besiktas thread:

Citaçãofuck besiktas

:rir:

Joking aside, yes, if people here are representative of Portuguese people in general, everything is very positive  O0