Olympiacos Piraeus

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Março de 2018, 00:18
Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 05 de Março de 2018, 23:59
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Março de 2018, 23:56
Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 05 de Março de 2018, 23:51
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Março de 2018, 23:43
The pen awarded to PAO was clearly outside the box. I don't care because our team is shit this season but still..

what happens this season? Something have change in greek federation and league?

Until last season no referee in Greece would sifle this penalty against Olympiacos 😂😂
Marinakis lost some power?

Naa we have tonnes of decisions against us. I used to post them on here.

The important ones was always decisions to Olympiacos 😎

But I see some games this season and is really strange.

Who managed the referees in Greece?

League? Or federation?

A Portuguese guy...

But is in  football federation or in league...

Faliro

The EPO is the organisation, Pereira the one who selects the referees within the EPO to my understanding. The EPO has been anti Olympiacos since I can remember. What is interesting is every single president has been indited for corruption and many of them have gone on to work for clubs like PAOK after their time in the EPO. A lot of money went missing after Euro 2004 and there were many court cases. Also the EPO has a statute that it doesn't have to be transparent as to where it spends its money!!  :crazy2:

The Super League has its own organisation comprised of club owners but they just seem to fight. Alafouzos hasn't attended a meeting in years and there is plenty of hatred in that room. Olympiacos get on fairly well with Asteras, Panionios and Atromitos. We trade players with them a lot seeing as the EPO does not allow B teams. Having said that - Olympicos flooded a Cretan team with academy players last year - most of them teenagers - so I guess this Cretan team is now our B team in affect.. it is called Kissiamos. If you look at their team here you will see how many Olympiacos youth they have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AO_Chania_Kissamikos_F.C.

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Março de 2018, 10:41
The EPO is the organisation, Pereira the one who selects the referees within the EPO to my understanding. The EPO has been anti Olympiacos since I can remember. What is interesting is every single president has been indited for corruption and many of them have gone on to work for clubs like PAOK after their time in the EPO. A lot of money went missing after Euro 2004 and there were many court cases. Also the EPO has a statute that it doesn't have to be transparent as to where it spends its money!!  :crazy2:

The Super League has its own organisation comprised of club owners but they just seem to fight. Alafouzos hasn't attended a meeting in years and their is plenty of hatred in that room. Olympiacos get on fairly well with Asteras, Panionios and Atromitos. We trade players with them a lot.

Corruption is endemic in Greece... even if was the Poppe to choose referees I guess there would be corruption 😂😂

Portugal is the same.

And the minors clubs splits between the 3 bigs too.

Maybe that's why our leagues are so shit in competitiveness and good football matches.

Faliro

Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 06 de Março de 2018, 10:54

The Super League has its own organisation comprised of club owners but they just seem to fight. Alafouzos hasn't attended a meeting in years and their is plenty of hatred in that room. Olympiacos get on fairly well with Asteras, Panionios and Atromitos. We trade players with them a lot.

Corruption is endemic in Greece... even if was the Poppe to choose referees I guess three would be corruption 😂😂

Portugal is the same.

If you actually sit down and take the time to watch at least 3 Super League games a week (not advisable for health reasons..  :buck2:) you will see there is no referee corruption. There are terrible decisions in almost every game leading to goals. What happens in Greece is the professional moaners and official victim's club wait for a game they lose or an important game in their mind that Olympiacos win - and say the ref is corrupt. I see terrible decisions all the time and not a whisper from the fans - unless Oympiacos is involved.

I have only seen one Greek team in my life genuinely supported and carried by the refs - since I was a kid to today and it is bizarre. I mean this team is shielded by the refs like you cannot imagine. Players headbutting opposing players in front of the ref and not even a card. Other fans have noticed too this team is corrupt. In fact so have UEFA, EPO and everyone else and they have been charged many times. The team is corrupt at an astonishing level it seems. The league they are currently playing in is corrupt as well.

Faliro

Corruption is endemic in Greece... even if was the Poppe to choose referees I guess there would be corruption 😂😂

Well the Pope is corrupt as hell already so that is not a good analogy. The problem is not the referees, it is the clubs.

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Março de 2018, 11:04

Well the Pope is corrupt as hell already so that is not a good analogy. The problem is not the referees, it is the clubs.

Marinakis must wake up and do the same it have done I  last 30 years...

Some money in good players, some money in bad referees and some money in others teams players 😂😂

Faliro

Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 06 de Março de 2018, 12:50

Some money in good players, some money in bad referees and some money in others teams players 😂😂

No evidence of oly bribing refs - just none. There were hours.. no.. days of recorded telephone calls between marinakis Sadly evidence of Marinakis/ Olympiacos officials with everybody. No smoking gun, nothing.  :cry2: However, there was what seems an agreement to  mobilise Olympiacos hooligans for a Korinth game - which of course is appalling. Plenty of evidence of second division match fixing (not usually refs involved - just clubs fixing matches between themselves) and one or two clubs in the super league caught doing it too and demoted.. Olympiakos Volou and A O Kavala..

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Março de 2018, 14:33

No evidence of oly bribing refs - just none. There were hours.. no.. days of recorded telephone calls between marinakis Sadly evidence of Marinakis/ Olympiacos officials with everybody. No smoking gun, nothing.  :cry2: However, there was what seems an agreement to  mobilise Olympiacos hooligans for a Korinth game - which of course is appalling. Plenty of evidence of second division match fixing (not usually refs involved - just clubs fixing matches between themselves) and one or two clubs in the super league caught doing it too and demoted.. Olympiakos Volou and A O Kavala..

It's hard to prove this things 😂

Faliro

Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 06 de Março de 2018, 16:34

Naa.. the evidence was pretty black and white. AO Kavala and Volou went down immediately. Same for Second Division clubs. Days and days of recordings from tapped phones. Marinakis and the others had no idea. Marinakis saying he would lend Korinth an army of Oly hooligans for their game vs Patras was very bad. If someone had died... I am sure Marinakis could in theory be charged with murder (far more serious than bribery) - however it doesn't seem like any Oly hooligans ever went down there.

What PAO wanted was a smoking gun and they managed to mobilize the Greek courts, Greek prosecutor - (friend of Pateras and often was photographed in the box at Leoforos with Pateras!  :crazy2:) but still they could not find anything. All they were left with for all their troubles was a few fans crying in the night... 'but Olympiacos still buys refs..'  :2funny: :2funny:

Their tears made Olympiacos stronger - the more they cried - the less money their owner spent on players and the more he spent bribing officials to investigate olympiacos - which is not cheap!

The whole fiasco made Olympiacos fans.. you know..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

And made opposing fans...

:cry2: :cry2: :disgust: :tickedoff: :disgust: >:( :cry2:

There is only one club I have seen that it is obvious they have bought refs and they have been successfully prosecuted many times, but that club is now in the second division - although top of that division - so we may be seeing them again soon.

If AEK now go on a run of 5 Championships in a row - all the other clubs will argue they own the EPO and refs. That is because no Greek club in the history of the planet has ever beaten another Greek club because they were better than them. The only possible reason is corruption.

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Março de 2018, 16:42
Citação de: Fernando_SLB em 06 de Março de 2018, 16:34

Naa.. the evidence was pretty black and white. AO Kavala and Volou went down immediately. Same for Second Division clubs. Days and days of recordings from tapped phones. Marinakis and the others had no idea. Marinakis saying he would lend Korinth an army of Oly hooligans for their game vs Patras was very bad. If someone had died... I am sure Marinakis could in theory be charged with murder (far more serious than bribery) - however it doesn't seem like any Oly hooligans ever went down there.

What PAO wanted was a smoking gun and they managed to mobilize the Greek courts, Greek prosecutor - (friend of Pateras and often was photographed in the box at Leoforos with Pateras!  :crazy2:) but still they could not find anything. All they were left with for all their troubles was a few fans crying in the night... 'but Olympiacos still buys refs..'  :2funny: :2funny:

Their tears made Olympiacos stronger - the more they cried - the less money their owner spent on players and the more he spent bribing officials to investigate olympiacos - which is not cheap!

The whole fiasco made Olympiacos fans.. you know..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

And made opposing fans...

:cry2: :cry2: :disgust: :tickedoff: :disgust: >:( :cry2:

There is only one club I have seen that it is obvious they have bought refs and they have been successfully prosecuted many times, but that club is now in the second division - although top of that division - so we may be seeing them again soon.

If AEK now go on a run of 5 Championships in a row - all the other clubs will argue they own the EPO and refs. That is because no Greek club in the history of the planet has ever beaten another Greek club because they were better than them. The only possible reason is corruption.

When they have better team is ok... but when is to tie the referees ave corruption do the job.

I would bet some leagues of olympiacos where to tie enough to think in underground movements 😂

Faliro

Seems we have secretly bought this player:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Camara_(footballer,_born_1997)

Rumours are he is taking a medical as I type this.

So who here watches the French second division and can tell me about this player?  :tomates:

Fernando_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Março de 2018, 12:54
Seems we have secretly bought this player:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Camara_(footballer,_born_1997)

Rumours are he is taking a medical as I type this.

So who here watches the French second division and can tell me about this player?  :tomates:

I can assure you that is a very competitive league.

More than Greek and Portuguese league.
Every weekend you must give everything.
With clubs with good players schools like Auxerre.

This player I never heard of him.

Faliro

The orks are mobilising!!

100 PAOK hooligans occupied the train station. Sat in the tracks so no trains could go anywhere. Then left.

No arrests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pycpSX63N6A

ELAS (special police) stopped PAOK hooligans who tried to occupy the airport today also.

No arrests.

Also Syriza MPs now asking for PAOK to get their points back!

There is nothing stronger in Greece than a leftist mob. Leftist mayor of Salonika who recently attempted to side with Fyrom also backing PAOK to get their points back:

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Paok/mpoytarhs-yphrkse-mia-safhs-ypervolh-sth-stash-toy-olympiakou.5110701.html

Godescalco

Why would PAOK get their points back?

Hasn't the decision been made?

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 11 de Março de 2018, 23:47
Why would PAOK get their points back?

Hasn't the decision been made?

An army of PAOK lawyers activated an EPO appeal judge who rescinded the original punishment at 3am.   :crazy2:  Curiously without explaining why. He said the full document will be released monday.