Olympiacos Piraeus

Calcio

Faliro

Faliro

Just new names every day.

Now Sala from Nantes.

Martins will decide if he wants Fetfa today. IMO he should say yes and play Fetfa every game. He creates constant opportunities.

Club still hot for Lema and the ridiculous quest for ex-PAO player Moledo continues.

====================================================

Very touching story released by fan favourite and hugely talented Luciano Galletti who had to stop because of kidney failure. He came back to Greece 3 years later after surgery and played a few games for OFI. He came on as a sub vs Olympiacos. The whole stadium cheered his name. On hearing his name cheered with such passion - he decided at that moment to quit football. He had heard the cheers of recognition he needed and he could now retire. He never played another game again.

The fans cried for me and I knew that was it.

Luciano Galeti, asked about the serious health problem he faced with his kidney and his return to Greece and "G. Karaiskakis".

"It was caused by a virus that I caught when I was in Mexico with the Argentina U-17. It was from the water, precisely from a virus contained within polluted ice in the water in the hotel, at the time I was given antibiotics for fever for one month and I played and the U-17 World Cup.

In 2010 in a routine examinations I was told that some results were not good. I had to try again and I did it after three games in one week where I played in all three for 90 minutes. Then I went to the hospital and stayed there for 15 days.

I did not understand anything. The coach called me and told him that the next day I would go to workout. The Greek doctors came, looked at me, they left, and I was crazy when they revealed what was going on. I was deficient in my kidney.

I returned to workouts, I tried a cure, then a different one, until the medical staff told me that it would be a great risk to play again. My kidney function was at 30% if I played again would be very risky. So I have withdrawn and returned to Argentina "

Galeti explains why he made the decision to return to Greece to play football again (OFI) but also to hang his shoes after returning to "George Karaiskakis":

"I did the transplant because I wanted to solve the problem as soon as possible, I did not know all that and what it meant." One month after the surgery, I asked the doctor if I could fight again, I did not want to quit. I play another game, to say goodbye to the court.

My doctor said everything went well and if I wanted to, I could play again. They were the most beautiful news after the birth of my children. In October 2012 the surgery took place, in January I started the training and then came the suggestion of OFI.

I felt well in the team and the 9th game I played was with Olympiacos in Karaiskaki. It had been three years since I was there. I received an incredible reception, the fans screamed for me and clapped.

I played in the last 20 minutes and I said "there, that was it." That was what I missed, that recognition that came from the world of Olympiacos. Then I realized he had already closed a circle and I did not want to play again ... ".

Faliro

Chelas

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Maio de 2018, 12:49
Citação de: Chelas em 24 de Maio de 2018, 10:48
http://www.abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias/Ver/732059

What do you think of him? He has been linked to us for weeks.

He is a good forward of the Portuguese league, would be a good reinforcement for the Olympiakos

Kyoto

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Abril de 2018, 23:56
Easy win today.. but really the best thing on show was one of our female fans at the game.

COME TO BENFICA!

Faliro

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2018, 11:48
Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Maio de 2018, 21:00

We are looking at Aleksandar Pantić. Thoughts?

It is hard to remain objective when talking about that little bastard. Doors of Marakana are closed for him forever. He was once, rightfully booed by some of our fans because of yet another poor performance and he showed them his middle finger.

The other time he did this ( to our fans):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnesOQTbWeQ

As for his qualities as a player, I have always thought that he was yet another combination of football agents. He played only 13 games for us, but other than Nikola Maksimovic, I can not remember a player who was making more silly blunders. you can see, his other clubs thought the same.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 25 de Maio de 2018, 13:04

It is hard to remain objective when talking about that little bastard. Doors of Marakana are closed for him forever. He was once, rightfully booed by some of our fans because of yet another poor performance and he showed them his middle finger.

As for his qualities as a player, I have always thought that he was yet another combination of football agents. He played only 13 games for us, but other than Nikola Maksimovic, I can not remember a player who was making more silly blunders. you can see, his other clubs thought the same.

Sounds like an complete fool.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2018, 13:43

He is. Hopefully, you will stay away from him and sign Moledo or that Portuguese from Marseille.

Faliro

Calcio

Citação de: StellaRojas em 25 de Maio de 2018, 14:04
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2018, 13:43

He is. Hopefully, you will stay away from him and sign Moledo or that Portuguese from Marseille.
Who's this? Rolando?