Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 02 de Junho de 2018, 22:00
Karanka doesn't like McKay.
And Olympiakos is the B team. :tomates:

Identifying which one is the B team is simple. Whoever has Kapino is the B team..  :coolsmiley:

BTW talk to me about Mckay. You watched enough games in Greece to know if he can be productive there?

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Junho de 2018, 22:19

Identifying which one is the B team is simple. Whoever has Kapino is the B team..  :coolsmiley:

BTW talk to me about Mckay. You watched enough games in Greece to know if he can be productive there?

Touché. :(

I think he can be a good player... but British guys on Latin countries...
It's always very difficult.

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 02 de Junho de 2018, 22:20

Strengths and weaknesses?

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Junho de 2018, 22:24

Skilled guy but with bad temper. ;D

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 02 de Junho de 2018, 22:51
Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Junho de 2018, 22:24

Skilled guy but with bad temper. ;D

Faliro

Fetfatzidis is ours. 3 year contract.

Still under arab contract till July 1 so have to wait until then to see him at Summer training.

My favourite Greek player - so I am happy.  :D :D :D :D :D

Faliro

Sadly it seems Olympiacos is the only club with any brains. So far it is the only club that is likely to reject Syriza's idiot 20 team divided into two leagues of 10 league system - followed by an idiot Super League of 12 teams the following year.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1236971/entones-erythroleykes-enstaseis-gia-shedio-anadiarthrosis

The other teams are Syriza puppets.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Junho de 2018, 13:56
Sadly it seems Olympiacos is the only club with any brains. So far it is the only club that is likely to reject Syriza's idiot 20 team divided into two leagues of 10 league system - followed by an idiot Super League of 12 teams the following year.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1236971/entones-erythroleykes-enstaseis-gia-shedio-anadiarthrosis

I mean if you have to go through that shit division for 1 year but get to play a league against 11 other teams of good quality with out those retarded shenanigans... I would take it in a heart beat...

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 04 de Junho de 2018, 14:04
Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Junho de 2018, 13:56

I mean if you have to go through that shit division for 1 year but get to play a league against 11 other teams of good quality with out those retarded shenanigans... I would take it in a heart beat...

The shenanigans only come from the big teams. There is no point in history Asteras fans rioted.. or Panaitolikos fans decided to burn down their own stadium and attack police. The hooligans that ruin the game are from the big teams.

Secondly - for me it is about growth. That is why I don't support Greeks building small stadia in cities that are growing. I think a league of 16 is perfect. 18 too I don't mind. This 12 teams system for me is an amateur move that is designed to segregate. As long as teams like Levadiakos, Platanias and PAS can beat the bigger teams - which they do regularly - they should be included - no matter how bad their facilities.

The state of Greek football development is very slow. I am amazed AEK are even building their stadium. So is everyone. However there is still much to be done. PAOK and PAO both need new stadia urgently. The minute PAO, PAOK, AEK all have new stadia - and these clubs are beating teams like Platanias 6-0, then yes, perhaps a slight reduction in teams. However that is not the reality and wont be for years. For me the league should be 16 or 18 teams - with as many games as possible to keep interest - in as many different parts of Greece. 12 teams will inevitably be 6 from Athens/Piraeus (OSFP, PAO, AEK, Atromitos, Panionios and Apollon), 2-3 from Thessalonika (PAOK, Aris and Iraklis) and 3 left for the rest of Greece! - AEL, Asteras - Xanthi?

Faliro

:)

Remember Dimitris Skouteris – the head of EPO's Appeals Committee that returned the three points deducted from PAOK vs Olympiacos and decided PAOK could have fans at the Toumba - all this 1 am in the morning on the day of the game Savvidis entered the pitch with a gun?

He has been sacked.  :)

Kontonis (Syriza former Sports Minister and current Minister of Justice) - tried to save him and failed.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 27 de Maio de 2018, 14:59
Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Maio de 2018, 22:49
Citação de: StellaRojas em 25 de Maio de 2018, 14:04
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2018, 13:43
Citação de: StellaRojas em 25 de Maio de 2018, 13:04
Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Maio de 2018, 11:48
Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Maio de 2018, 21:00

We are looking at Aleksandar Pantić. Thoughts?

It is hard to remain objective when talking about that little bastard. Doors of Marakana are closed for him forever. He was once, rightfully booed by some of our fans because of yet another poor performance and he showed them his middle finger.

The other time he did this ( to our fans):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnesOQTbWeQ

As for his qualities as a player, I have always thought that he was yet another combination of football agents. He played only 13 games for us, but other than Nikola Maksimovic, I can not remember a player who was making more silly blunders. you can see, his other clubs thought the same.

Sounds like an complete fool.

He is. Hopefully, you will stay away from him and sign Moledo or that Portuguese from Marseille.
Who's this? Rolando?

Opinions on this guy:

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1237624/dynata-gia-gievtovits-o-olympiakos-vid

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Junho de 2018, 16:16

It is hard to remain objective when talking about that little bastard. Doors of Marakana are closed for him forever. He was once, rightfully booed by some of our fans because of yet another poor performance and he showed them his middle finger.

As for his qualities as a player, I have always thought that he was yet another combination of football agents. He played only 13 games for us, but other than Nikola Maksimovic, I can not remember a player who was making more silly blunders. you can see, his other clubs thought the same.

He is. Hopefully, you will stay away from him and sign Moledo or that Portuguese from Marseille.
Who's this? Rolando?

Opinions on this guy:

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1237624/dynata-gia-gievtovits-o-olympiakos-vid

Marko Jevtovic? If Olympiacos is really interested in him, that is a sign to me that you are not rebuilding on healthy foundations. He is worse than Zdjelar, and has no skills that make him stand out as a defensive midfielder. He played in many positions for them: defensive midfielder, central defender and a winger. He is a man of the task, but not particularly good in any position, even though he can fill in. The only player Partizan has who could be good enough for Olympiacos is Marko Jankovic.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 07 de Junho de 2018, 06:26
Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Junho de 2018, 16:16

Who's this? Rolando?

Opinions on this guy:

Marko Jevtovic? If Olympiacos is really interested in him, that is a sign to me that you are not rebuilding on healthy foundations. He is worse than Zdjelar, and has no skills that make him stand out as a defensive midfielder. He played in many positions for them: defensive midfielder, central defender and a winger. He is a man of the task, but not particularly good in any position, even though he can fill in. The only player Partizan has who could be good enough for Olympiacos is Marko Jankovic.

Thanks SR.