Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Sandro Schärer - the Swiss referee will be refereeing the Super League Olympiacos vs PAOK game this sunday. Greek refs are not welcome to take charge of big games this season. This ref apparently likes giving out reds in case there are any gamblers out there..

:crazy2:

sbremoved_28408

Watching the game. Pretty terrible first half from Olympiacos.

Was expecting a much more dominant performance, but the team looks disjointed ofensivelly, too many long balls and no real quality in build up play.

Camara looks very decent, but overall it's clear that the difference in individual talent between Olympiacos and the other teams isn't as big as it was a few years ago.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 19:27

Was expecting a much more dominant performance, but the team looks disjointed ofensivelly, too many long balls and no real quality in build up play.

Camara looks very decent, but overall it's clear that the difference in individual talent between Olympiacos and the other teams isn't as big as it was a few years ago.

Agree with every aspect of your post. That is why I was saying Martins job is harder than his predecessors. We no longer have a gulf in talent compared to the others. The team is brand new and players like Vukovic are complete garbage.

I am enjoying the game nonetheless. Second half should open up a bit more. If we still had Kapino we would be 0-2 down by now. Gianniotis is a good keeper and I agree about Camara. MVP for me so far.

sbremoved_28408

Don't look now, but Gianniotis just conceced one of the most pathetic goals i've seen in a long time  :-X

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 19:45
Don't look now, but Gianniotis just conceced one of the most pathetic goals i've seen in a long time  :-X

Went through him. But what about Vukovic?

TFFS

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 19:42
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 19:27

Agree with every aspect of your post. That is why I was saying Martins job is harder than his predecessors. We no longer have a gulf in talent compared to the others. The team is brand new and players like Vukovic are complete garbage.

I am enjoying the game nonetheless. Second half should open up a bit more. If we still had Kapino we would be 0-2 down by now. Gianniotis is a good keeper and I agree about Camara. MVP for me so far.
Well... Vukovic scored an own goal

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 19:53
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 19:45

Went through him. But what about Vukovic?
Yeah, I know Vukocic well from his time with Konyaspor. Didn't look this bad to be honest, but he just looks out of shape. Should've cleared it, although it was with his weaker foot

Faliro

Swiss ref is doing well so far.

MrCobb

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Setembro de 2018, 01:02
Sandro Schärer - the Swiss referee will be refereeing the Super League Olympiacos vs PAOK game this sunday. Greek refs are not welcome to take charge of big games this season. This ref apparently likes giving out reds in case there are any gamblers out there..

This is what we need here

sbremoved_28408

The plan now is to give the ball to Podence and hope he creates something. Not enough. He's being agressive and doing some things, but needs help

Faliro

Citação de: MrCobb em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 20:09
Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Setembro de 2018, 01:02

This is what we need here

Fedayi San - another swiss ref replaced Sharer because he was injured 3 days ago. He has done well.

Calcio

Vukovic better run after the game.

That was pathetic.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 20:13
The plan now is to give the ball to Podence and hope he creates something. Not enough. He's being agressive and doing some things, but needs help

Martins should have given Fetfa a run earlier. He offers more than Guerrero.

sbremoved_28408

Great atmosphere but now I can't see shit with that smoke  ;D

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 30 de Setembro de 2018, 20:14
Vukovic better run after the game.

That was pathetic.

Was crap all game - tried to sell him in the summer - no one wanted him. Has to go now. He is not Olympiacos standard.

Bouxalakis was also crap. MVP Mady. PAOK had luck but saw us coming. Good tactics. Lazaros was weak again. Podence lots of effort but not too much end product. Omar was poor today also.

Massive win for PAOK. Many games to come. The table is mad.