Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 30 de Julho de 2019, 21:12
Done

Few..

They fought hard.

Valbuena is garbage.

Luckily Masouras and Guilherme are quality:

Now - the Turks.

Faliro

Guys what kind of game do Başakşehir play? I watch no Turkish football, no idea how competitive they are. I can see they have some old stars like Demba Ba and Robinho and also Arda.

I think this game could be tough.

Covenant

Olympiakos can have fans in Istambul?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 31 de Julho de 2019, 12:00
Olympiakos can have fans in Istambul?

This is probably being discussed as I type this. All I know is the first game is in Constantinople.

Faliro

AEK - Batshithere was quite a rough game. Amazed there were not more cards.

Robinho - who came off at half time, left the stadium with a wrapped knee.

The looked quite good in the transition from midfield to attack, but a bit lost in defence.

Faliro

We play Porto if we beat the Turks.

:coolsmiley:

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2019, 21:38

And if they beat the russians. Which hopefully they will not.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 05 de Agosto de 2019, 21:59

How strong are Porto lately file mou? Benfica taken the wind from their sails?

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2019, 22:24

Well we smashed Sporting 5-0 yesterday and they spent 60M€ on some questionable players... so we are the better candidate right now.

If they gel well they will fight with us, but them missing CL qualifying would fuck them up big time since they are under UEFA Fair Play rules and have already missed the target last year (?).

They also don't have loads of players that could bring in crazy money, like past years.

They could suffer a lot financially. I think you've understood by now why we want them to fail CL qualifying hehe

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 05 de Agosto de 2019, 22:30
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2019, 22:24

Well we smashed Sporting 5-0 yesterday and they spent 60M€ on some questionable players... so we are the better candidate right now.

If they gel well they will fight with us, but them missing CL qualifying would fuck them up big time since they are under UEFA Fair Play rules and have already missed the target last year (?).

They also don't have loads of players that could bring in crazy money, like past years.

They could suffer a lot financially. I think you've understood by now why we want them to fail CL qualifying hehe

Message received. If Olympiacos can ensure Benfica have a decade of domination, it will be nice. We did the same to Panathinaikos and AEK previously.

:3-6:94

Good luck, but first Porto have to eliminate the russians

mramalhadas

Hope that Krasnodar or Olimpiakos/BK Istambul eliminates FC Porto to Europa League. They are fucked this year with the financial fair play of UEFA if they don't enter in Champions League group phase, because they lost some good first team players( notably Herrera, Felipe, Brahimi and Militão), some they were released LOL

I guess we are right now the strongest candidate for the title since we applied 5-0 to Sporting CP/Bruno Fernandes Football Club.

Red Eyes

I predict a lot of posting in this topic a few days from now... And many, many new Olympiacos supporters...