Olympiacos Piraeus

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Abril de 2024, 17:45You make some very important points.

I feel often Greek youth teams are exceptional but the players go on to do nothing, most end up in Poland or the Greek second division. I can name 100s of players like these.

This championship is important. Olympiacos must start to integrate some of these players. I watched the game in parts. The attacking play was flawless at times, looked like a mid table La Liga side.. The papers have already said, these players must not be abandoned. The coach must integrate them.

The stand out players are the Keeper: Antzelo Sina.
Outfield:
Papakanellos - Attacking Midfield.
Theofanis Bakoulas - Defensive Midfield.
Charalampos Kostoulas - Centre-Forward - stand out player*
Christos Mouzakitis- Central Midfield

* Son if this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasios_Kostoulas

Any of these players made his debut in the first team?

IPASLB

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Abril de 2024, 17:54
Citação de: IPASLB em 26 de Abril de 2024, 14:38
Citação de: Covenant em 26 de Abril de 2024, 13:16
Citação de: IPASLB em 25 de Abril de 2024, 17:14
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Abril de 2024, 19:18UEFA Youth League Final:

Olympiacos 3
Milan 0

First ever Greek champion of any UEFA competition.

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/diethni/article/298845/olympiakos-milan-3-0-protathlites-eyropis-oi-magkes-toy-sylaidopoyloy-highlights
Also the only greek club who became european champion.
Nobody Cares about Youth League, unless it's your club.😅

Now, Olympiakos have to take advantage of this players. Without that, it's nothing.
Citação de: Covenant em 26 de Abril de 2024, 13:16
Citação de: IPASLB em 25 de Abril de 2024, 17:14
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Abril de 2024, 19:18UEFA Youth League Final:

Olympiacos 3
Milan 0

First ever Greek champion of any UEFA competition.

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/diethni/article/298845/olympiakos-milan-3-0-protathlites-eyropis-oi-magkes-toy-sylaidopoyloy-highlights
Also the only greek club who became european champion.
Nobody Cares about Youth League, unless it's your club.😅

Now, Olympiakos have to take advantage of this players. Without that, it's nothing.
Benfica have some professional teams;

Football;

SL Benfica A.
SL Benfica B.*
SL Benfica A (Women's Team).
SL Benfica u23.*
SL Benfica u19.*
SL Benfica u17.

Only Men Teams;

Basketball;

SL Benfica A.

Handball;

SL Benfica A.

Futsal;

SL Benfica A.

Roller Hockey;

SL Benfica A.

Volleyball;

SL Benfica A.

Rugby Union;

SL Benfica A.

eSports;

SL Benfica A (Men).
SL Benfica A (Women's Team).

All the rest of the SLB Teams aren't Professional, some are Semi Professionals and the rest, Amateur Teams.

So...yes the UEFA Youth League it's important, not like the other UEFA Football Competitions but still important, more relevant than most sport competitions in Europe envolving club Teams who aren't Professional such as Athletics.

*;The three Teams work with each other in order to provide what each Team needs to acomplish in various competitions such as UEFA Youth League itself.

I can't believe you added the e-sports.. 😂
Because at least in Benfica, thouse teams are 100 per cent professional teams, like the others listed above.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 26 de Abril de 2024, 18:28
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Abril de 2024, 17:45You make some very important points.

I feel often Greek youth teams are exceptional but the players go on to do nothing, most end up in Poland or the Greek second division. I can name 100s of players like these.

This championship is important. Olympiacos must start to integrate some of these players. I watched the game in parts. The attacking play was flawless at times, looked like a mid table La Liga side.. The papers have already said, these players must not be abandoned. The coach must integrate them.

The stand out players are the Keeper: Antzelo Sina.
Outfield:
Papakanellos - Attacking Midfield.
Theofanis Bakoulas - Defensive Midfield.
Charalampos Kostoulas - Centre-Forward - stand out player*
Christos Mouzakitis- Central Midfield

* Son if this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasios_Kostoulas

Any of these players made his debut in the first team?

Nope, all Olympiacos B regulars.

Faliro

Anyone watching the mother fucking Aston Villa - Olympiacos game????

IPASLB

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Maio de 2024, 21:40Anyone watching the mother fucking Aston Villa - Olympiacos game????
Congrats.

I hope Olympiakos reach the final and achieve the Conference League trophy.

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Maio de 2024, 21:40Anyone watching the mother fucking Aston Villa - Olympiacos game????

Great european night.
Finish the job next week!

Godescalco

I told you, Faliro.

Fantastic win! Finish the job in Piraeus and you'll deservedly reach your first European final. What a dream come true.

I'm happy for you and for the millions of fans of Olympiakos in Greece and all over the world.

Faliro

Citação de: Godescalco em 02 de Maio de 2024, 23:12I told you, Faliro.

Fantastic win! Finish the job in Piraeus and you'll deservedly reach your first European final. What a dream come true.

I'm happy for you and for the millions of fans of Olympiakos in Greece and all over the world.

You were right. They coach is simply a master. We have the weekend off. We will throw everything at them Thursday.

This has been the greatest week in the history of me supporting the team.

There was a great headline yesterday about Olympiacos. " crazy dreaming doesn't seem so crazy anymore."

Faliro

I want to personally thank the portguese players this season:

Podence, Carmo, Chiquinho and Horta. Also thanks to Vezo and Carvalho.

The professionalism the first 5 have shown since coming to Greece has been exceptional. They are a massive part of our record breaking European run. Chiquinho surprised me the most.

Which shirt should I buy? The classic, the away or the third kit? The grey and orange is fairly ugly I think, but it represents so many great games this season, I am most tempted by it:

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Maio de 2024, 18:53I want to personally thank the portguese players this season:

Podence, Carmo, Chiquinho and Horta. Also thanks to Vezo and Carvalho.

The professionalism the first 5 have shown since coming to Greece has been exceptional. They are a massive part of our record breaking European run. Chiquinho surprised me the most.

Which shirt should I buy? The classic, the away or the third kit? The grey and orange is fairly ugly I think, but it represents so many great games this season, I am most tempted by it:

Red. With Chiquinho #6 on the back :rir: